Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3732452 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) ... (3830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oluwaseyi1759(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Who here have watched the new MAN VS BEE series ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Baddestguyp:
where was it stated that gods of death can't die?
We've seen gods of death dying in fiction...
So what is all these
lol, any gods can die AF
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Greatdesi(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Crimes of the future anyone??

No be me go watch am first... grin grin grin

I had downloaded it but to watch am na wahala. Body horror is just not my kind of movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
The Man From Toronto (2022) 7.8/10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
this fool doesn't even remember what he typed,a typical case of a brain dead reta.rd.
You said Hela is not a real god of death and is only a god on Asgard not on earth,no shift post grin

If you had any knowledge about this characters,you would know that Vikings on Earth worship the Norse gods,so your claim that she's not a god on Earth is rubbish.

If they ask men with dicks to come out,this impotent dumbfvck will come out too grin

Delacroix6:

They are only gods in Asgard not on Earth...
She's not the real goddess of death. She's only the goddes of death in Asgard
Delacroix6:

I'm not big on Marvel comics anyways.
But I know Héla isn't the real god of death.
Delacroix6:

Just another prove that your brain is lacking the proper jolt of energy and Tu es perdu la tête, maintenant je pense que tu réfléchis avec ta fesse...

I said Héla is the God of death in Asgard not in the entirety of Marvel comics but no you are too smart you forget to see that part.
Get off my d!ck now arsehat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kaycee7:
A character achieving multiversal tier has to do with their AP and durability. Sure, she can access and traverse the multiverse in a number of ways but she hasn't shown any AP or dura feats that scale to multiversal.

when her powers amped by the dark hold was powerful enough to affect the multiverse she scaled to Multiversal
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

She allowed thanos to speak that's why he ordered rain fire. What if he did not let him speak not let hella swing her hands.

Wanda is the most powerful hero in Marvel.

Saw what she did to the whole Avengers in 'age of Ultron'? Within seconds o.. Took Thanos a while to snap out and he's a god
Can Xmen's Jean Grey in dark Phoenix mode stop Wanda? pu7pl3 and co
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
MJBOLT:
in fiction anybody can die even in real life mythologies,gods have died.
1.Nobody ever said Hela was death itself in the Marvel universe,you foolishly assumed that and then turn around to save face.

2.There's nothing like the real god of death as different cultures have their own gods,each god with its own function or duties.

The joke is on you

I think In his own confused way he is trying to tell you that there is a goddess of death and then there Is death itself. both in Marvel comics.

The violence is sweet tho so you guys should carry on this cold Sunday cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
potland:
Can Xmen's Jean Grey in dark Phoenix mode stop Wanda? p.u7pl3 and co

Stop her from doing what? Answering the telephone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Delacroix6(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
MJBOLT:
this fool doesn't even remember what he typed,a typical case of a brain dead reta.rd.
You said Hela is not a real god of death and is only a god on Asgard not on earth,no shift post grin

If you had any knowledge about this characters,you would know that Vikings on Earth worship the Norse gods,so your claim that she's not a god on Earth is rubbish.

If they ask men with dicks to come out,this impotent dumbfvck will come out too grin

You are free to grab your Jergins and keep masturbating on this..
Ciao.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Delacroix6:

The problem with folks like you is you think what you know us the notch and no one can no more. Coward..
I don't argue with nincompoops.
Stay foolish son.

There is the difference between the goddess of death and death itself...that's what's confusing you I believe.

But by all means you guys should continue at it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Purpl3:

when her powers amped by the dark hold was powerful enough to affect the multiverse she scaled to Multiversal
You do know this logic puts America Chavez at multiversal too, right?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Delacroix6:

The problem with folks like you is you think what you know us the notch and no one can no more. Coward..
I don't argue with nincompoops.
Stay foolish son.
Bruuuuhhhh!!! Read the pic you posted.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kaycee7:
You do know this logic puts America Chavez at multiversal too, right?

No it doesn't...she can travel through multiverses but she can't perform a feat that can adversely affect the multiverse.

She can be used as a catalyst tho due to the nature of her powers.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Purpl3:

Stop her from doing what? Answering the telephone?
overcome her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
DieRich5:
lol, any gods can die AF
jesus died
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
I just read wikipedia and i think jean grey as dark phoenix is a match for wanda with the array of powers she has.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
potland:
jesus died
Jesus ain't God undecided
Jesus was a human being who was made God or called God

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Iamyemmie: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
A star is born
So sad cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
potland:
overcome her?

Side by side for me I'll say Jean Grey's Phoenix is stronger so yea she can overcome Wanda.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Purpl3:

I thought analysts said Top gun would crack 1Bn?
Update...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
oyaskii:
Update...
A non-Cbm taking the lead. I’m impressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
DieRich5:
Jesus ain't God undecided
Jesus was a human being who was made God or called God
like seriously. Do you know your bible at all? Jesus was God in human form who came down just like thor came down to live among humans. Have you forgotten he's part of the trinity: God the father, God the son, god the holyspirit. Change your church. Dont come here and be twist the word of god. No vex me oh. I dey break bottle. Ask kaycee7. He will testify
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
I come in peace to witness this violence, not to partake in it in any form but to feed off of it.

I do not support the oppressor neither do I feel for the oppressed and I will not tolerate anyone who seek peace, for violence is the only option.

On this ground will I seat and witness unrest.

So help me God✋

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
oyaskii:
Update...
perhaps they might decide to make a third installment and this time, it'll be Super Tucano vs the Sukhoi, afterall, "it's not the plane, it's the pilot". grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dr Strange in The MOM-

A lot of esoteric and highly occultic messages being subliminally passed in this movie.

Asides that, the VFX was topnotch. Arguably one of the best I've seen in quite a while.

Very entertaining, but unsettling because of the messages I was picking up underneath all the chaos. There is a dark side in Hollywood. Don't be fooled by all the glitz and glamour.

I was curious about the movie and all the hype, which is why I watched it, but if you're a serious Christian, I don't recommend this movie because it is twisted and highly demonic.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by finalboss(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ishilove:
Dr Strange in The MOM-

A lot of esoteric and highly occultic messages being subliminally passed in this movie.

Asides that, the VFX was topnotch. Arguably one of the best I've seen in quite a while.

Very entertaining, but unsettling because of the messages I was picking up underneath all the chaos. There is a dark side in Hollywood. Don't be fooled by all the glitz and glamour.

I was curious about the movie and all the hype, which is why I watched it, but if you're a serious Christian, I don't recommend this movie because it is twisted and highly demonic.

grin grin grin Africans

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
finalboss:

grin grin grin Africans

Please, don't generalize. Some of us are sane and levelheaded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
oyaskii:
Update...

Nice...

It's also topping this list...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Delacroix6(m): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ishilove:
Dr Strange in The MOM-

No it ain't demonic bruv...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
potland:
like seriously. Do you know your bible at all? Jesus was God in human form who came down just like thor came down to live among humans. Have you forgotten he's part of the trinity: God the father, God the son, god the holyspirit. Change your church. Dont come here and be twist the word of god. No vex me oh. I dey break bottle. Ask kaycee7. He will testify
since u bring Thor to dis matter, nor vex o is Jesus a demi God?

Yeah I knew Jesus was both fully God and fully human

According to Christians we only have one God tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Delacroix6:

No it ain't demonic bruv...
Oh it is, believe me

(1) (2) (3) ... (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) ... (3830) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.