Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3797683 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (3850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jurassic world dominion. 4/10

Pls for heavens sake let this be the last one. The franchise is dead.

But they'll keep flogging the dead horse for even spasms.

It's completely ridiculous

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jirilistic(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Please where you download from?
armadeo:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
This, in my perception, is what's behind all the terrible feedback Thor 4 has been receiving. Personally, I don't like watching comedies or playful movies. That is why I gave Everything Everywhere All At Once a scathing comment and couldn't understand why the majority of people thought the movie was good. However, I still value their viewpoints. Taika's attempt to convey dumb fun with a character that people have grown to love and admire prevented him from receiving the same great accolades on a broad scale for Thor 4.

I'm confident that the reviews would have been different and better if this had been a parody or satire film not associated with the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Thor is a veritable deity whose prestige has been established through numerous MCU films. It is intolerable to reduce him to a simpleton for the sake of comedy, and people won't act like it is ok merely because you made them laugh. He ought to have remembered that the vast majority of moviegoers for this release are already fans of Thor rather than individuals who are only now learning about him.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
°°

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
✔️

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
The sea beast.

Beautiful animated movie

And a straight up metaphor for americas forever wars.

With a small hint of how to train your dragon sea monster

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 100naira(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thor love and Thunder

a little above average movie, obviously a bit rushed because it's just 2 hours long so every story is sped run.

First half of the movie is filled with cringe jokes and tomfoolery that did nothing for me, second half of the movie got a bit serious.

best part of the movie is Christian Bale.

if you loved Ragnarok then you may enjoy this movie.(modified)

oh another character I could care less about is introduced in one of the post credit scene.

I honestly hope waititi does not touch anything Thor again or any marvel characters except characters like the guardians of the galaxy.

6.5/10

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by durubennie(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jane foster died in thor love and thunder. cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OneKinGuy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Neimar:

Bro I need more of this
I love it
Abeg recommend
You can checkout Shithouse, Same guy in the previous movie.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Weekend Movie

- Predestination (2014)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MSGAMBLE9: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
nani667:
°°
have always wonder why early star war iterations ( A new hope and others) didnt protray Leia as a skilled Jedi.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
durubennie:

Like what is your problem anyway?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Monoke: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
durubennie:

You deserves correct flogging
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samistry(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Can someone please ban this shitfilled brainlet? You ignited the boy's episodes spoilerfest in the series section,which became the norm till it wrapped up.
That wasn't enough,you then used your leprous fingers to spoil a recently released movie. Many folks saw it and dropped spoiler-free reviews but not you. It has to be you,the resident dingbat who must ruin the party for everyone.
Please stick to your usual Ashawo beer palour section posts, where your prostitute seeking expertise are most welcome.

durubennie:

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
100naira:

if you loved Ragnarok then you will enjoy this movie.

oh another character I could care less about is introduced in one of the post credit scene.

I loved Ragnarok but I didn’t reallly enjoy this one.

The stakes in this movie is supposed to be high because a literal Godkiller is on the loose but somehow, Ragnarok seems to be more serious than this one. I could understand the reasons for his jokes in Ragnarok but they just seemed off in this one undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 100naira(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nickshrapnel:

The stakes in this movie is supposed to be high because a literal Godkiller is on the loose but somehow, Ragnarok seems to be more serious than this one. I could understand the reasons for his jokes in Ragnarok but they just seemed off in this one undecided

As in I didn't laugh once at the jokes, This is what happens when you give a director too much freedom to do what he wants.

like I said in my review, Taika should only work on joke characters like the guardians.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 100naira(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
@durubennie

why are you spoiling the movie that a lot of people have not watched undecided

WARNING!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!!

SPOILER IN THIS PAGE!!

THREAD CAREFULLY
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
samistry:
Can someone please ban this shitfilled brainlet? You ignited the boy's episodes spoilerfest in the series section,which became the norm till it wrapped up.
That wasn't enough,you then used your leprous fingers to spoil a recently released movie. Many folks saw it and dropped spoiler-free reviews but not you. It has to be you,the resident dingbat who must ruin the party for everyone.
Please stick to your usual Ashawo beer palour section posts, where your prostitute seeking expertise are most welcome.

grin grin cheesy

E pain this guy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jirilistic:
Please where you download from?

Nkiri
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nickshrapnel:

I just tire for the movie tbh. I expected alot more but it was jokes filled. I could get a laugh out of it but there should be some serious next level event lined up.

The guy is a joker and marvel better get their shit right. They are just turning into a money spinning venture lacking substance.

I only watched loki and wandavision, fatws was strictly a as fan and I wasn't worth it,moonknight was ep 3 and I couldn't continue. Eternal is fit for the soakaway, they are sinking.

All the shows lines up in front now I can't think of one I would like too see I'm pretty sure she hulk would be a mess.

This peeps need to get back to the drawing board and plan phase 4 well or that it for them. Folks are losing interest in the churning out of subpar shows.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Like what is your problem anyway?
stupidity and idiocy combine is his problem.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Delacroix6(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
OhBritannia:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lol when fools gather because they can't bear to see someone that has his own mind and will go for what he believes.
If you like write and mock me from now till infinity, i will still say what's on my mind and there is nothing your fool ass can do about it.
It's either you ignore or take a gun and shoot yourself grin grin
I will keep saying what i believe to be true, even though if goes contrary to what you and your Bogey ass friends say.
Maybe you still haven't noticed who i am, i am like Donald trump, Putin and co, i don't follow the crowd and i stand for what i believe and any one in this thread That comes at me directly will collect wotowoto for body.
just make sure tz the shiiit you spit from your mouth don't touch me and we will be just fine but if it does then expect to be greeted with a nuclear weapon grin because ohbritannia takes no prisoners and i suffer not a fool to live.

Trust me, this happens here all the times.
It's why I don't bother commenting anyone.
Apparently folks here are isles of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
This guy wey drop this spoiler get better luck say na faceless forum be this cos the kind of anger im seeing here eh grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kaycee7:
Weekend Movie
- Predestination (2014)

What if I could put him in front of you?
The man that ruined your life?
If I could guarantee that you'd get away with it, would you kill him?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
7.5 / 10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
That movie is some messed up shiit cheesy

We all know who the man is grin
funkyjms:

What if I could put him in front of you? The man that ruined your life? If I could guarantee that you'd get away with it, would you kill him?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
armadeo:

When Oyaskii (abi someone else) was disappointed with movie after seeing it in cinema, most people didn't understand how bad the movie was. His view was dismissed because of the BO success of the movie.

But I held back then because I needed to see the movie for myself before wading into the matter, and after seeing it yesterday, underwhelming is an understatement about how I felt about the movie. This is the worst Jurrasic World I've watched since Chris Pratt started acting it. I deleted it immediately the movie ended. It keeps getting dumb with each new part. They'd take a break because they've run out of ideas.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Beorn:

When Oyaskii (abi someone else) was disappointed with movie after seeing it in cinema, most people didn't understand how bad the movie was. His view was dismissed because of the BO success of the movie.

But I held back then because I needed to see the movie for myself before wading into the matter, and after seeing it yesterday, underwhelming is an understatement about how I felt about the movie. This is the worst Jurrasic World I've watched since Chris Pratt started acting it. I deleted it immediately the movie ended. It keeps getting dumb with each new part. They'd take a break because they've run out of ideas.

I'm really happy is data I used and watched at home. Had I succumbed to the lure of cinema I would ha e been furious with myself.

It was horrible. Cliche, obvious cash grab and senseless. I couldn't even remember where the so called miracle child came from in the previous instalments, that's how much the story didn't stick.

I watched it out of box office ish but men I am in rage.

Nick cage unbearable weight of massive talent is another shit show. My weekend plan is ruined. I wonder what will rescue the day.

Clash of the titans 1981 is what I I to watch now despite its shitty graphics. The story is good
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by durubennie(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Gorr the God butcher kidnapped all the children in asgard and he imprisoned them in the shadow realm
Thor love and thunder

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kaycee7:
Weekend Movie

- Predestination (2014)

Is this your first watch?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
nani667:
°°

Leia organa has never had her hair out like that though
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
pu7pl3:
This guy wey drop this spoiler get better luck say na faceless forum be this cos the kind of anger im seeing here eh grin

Bitchass muthafucka. I started on him then stopped myself as I have chopped too much ban for bullying.

Fucck that childish dim-witted arse hole with a red hot coat hanger - wu tang style

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (3850) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.