Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3746227 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Aflix:
I just tire. I have been trying to access that site for days. I just hope this isn’t permanent.

Sometimes the FBI falls on the site. It has happened to a few sites I have used in the past. They go offline, then you Google and find the owner was busted and is paying big fines and whatnot
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Sometimes the FBI falls on the site. It has happened to a few sites I have used in the past. They go offline, then you Google and find the owner was busted and is paying big fines and whatnot
Hmmm. If wonder why the FBI hasn't descended on Nairaland yet?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hmmm. If wonder why the FBI hasn't descended on Nairaland yet?

Nairaland is not a file sharing site.

Your typical movie sharing site links to hundreds of movies and tv shows.

It is because the warnings are removed. Every original CD has unskippable FBI warning about piracy.

And the media companies have teams scouring the net looking for how to identify and trap website owners.

The owner of the former mega upload, Kim dotcom is effectively a fugitive in new Zealand for the last 10 years or so.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Dr strange Multiverse of madness 5/10.

This movie happens to be one of those average movies I've watched in the past.

The main idea behind the movies doesn't make sense to me because why will you be hell bent on destroying other alternate realities just to fulfill a lie of you having kids?

What's so difficult in getting laid and getting real kids?

So sick, the movie didn't meet my expectations.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aflix(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
I
GloriousGbola:

What thaaa shocked Does this mean it’s permanent?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
Aflix:
IWhat thaaa shocked Does this mean it’s permanent?

I am just theorizing. But sometimes this is what happens when sites go offline. Of course it could just be they forgot to pay hosting fees. That also happens.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Arizoner:
Speaking of GOT, is it true the targaryeans can stay inside extremely hot water and not get hurt?

Not really. Targaryens just have a slightly higher tolerance for heat than other people.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
phr0nesis:

Even fire doesn't harm them

Lol, where you hear that one. You know how many Targaryens don die of fire.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Targareans are not fireproof. Fire harms them just as it does everyone else. Rhaenyra, a true Targarean and dragon rider, was killed by dragon fire.

I thought she was eaten by Sunfyre.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
abduleez1:

I thought she was eaten by Sunfyre.

Correct. Sunfyre scorched her and then dined on the barbequed remains.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Correct. Sunfyre scorched her and then dined on the human barbeque remains.

Damn, what a brutal death. sad

People ain't ready for the brutality of this upcoming HOTD. Imagine gaining the throne and lossing everything else. This is another Daenarys Targaryen story playing out. Although Rhaenyra came first.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
abduleez1:

Damn, what a brutal death. sad

People ain't ready for the brutality of this upcoming HOTD. Imagine gaining the throne and lossing everything else. This is another Daenarys Targaryen story playing out. Although Rhaenyra came first.

I swear! If the adaptation is true to the source material, it will be extremely gory. I imagine they could tone down the gore a little.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

It is because the warnings are removed. Every original CD has unskippable FBI warning about piracy.

And the media companies have teams scouring the net looking for how to identify and trap website owners.

The owner of the former mega upload, Kim dotcom is effectively a fugitive in new Zealand for the last 10 years or so.

Reminds of a site i use to get music from back then that mimicked Itunes. The music were beautifully curated with album art and lyrics down to the entire song metadata and all ripped directly from Apple servers...Apple found out...sent the FBI after the site owner...This dude was actually in Brazil hosting this site, the FBI still got to him and he had to settle out of court to the tune of $22m.

Even "Mkvcage" of yester years went under ground cuz of FBI piracy issues.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

I swear! If the adaptation is true to the source material, it will be extremely gory. I imagine they could tone down the gore a little.

Mehn, we could only hope for the best.
Let's see how it goes in the next few weeks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
ibkayee:
Thor: Love and Thunder

5/10

Decent enough, I didn’t hate it

Omo wtf have you’ve been?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bitchiamjay:

Omo wtf have you’ve been?
Nowhere o, sort of just drifted from nland lol. Longest time dear, hope you’re well smiley

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Correct. Sunfyre scorched her and then dined on the barbequed remains.
He fed on her while she was still alive
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, where you hear that one. You know how many Targaryens don die of fire.
Why didn't fire harm Daenerys
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
phr0nesis:

Cos she is the unburnt.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by trueking: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Carter, don't think I was able to watch it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
phr0nesis:

Daenarys scenario is tagged a miraculous occurrence. Hence, the reason why she's called "The Unburnt".
Not necessarily a Targaryen thing.

They can tolerate higher than normal temperatures of heat than other humans.
Which I suspect is mainly due to the topography of Valyria since it is situated near a volcano(es). That's where they got their dragons. Probably acclimatized with the weather.

Eg... Normal people in the books can tolerate heat of 50°C, while Targaryens can go up to 60°C. That doesn't mean they're fireproof.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by raumdeuter: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
D
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
abduleez1:

Well, I don't see it as an adventure even with the individual characters you named and their journeys or character progression.

There are people born with penis but sees themselves as a woman.

How people see things these days is subjective but GOT na adventure.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

Sent you a DM .

responded smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

If this is so, then I wonder why sites like fz movies, net naija, 9 jarocks, tfpdeel and Co haven't come under their radar?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:12am On Aug 06, 2022
Karleb:

There are people born with penis but sees themselves as a woman.

How people see things these days is subjective but GOT na adventure.

Ok.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:17am On Aug 06, 2022
ShaqFu:
If this is so, then I wonder why sites like fz movies, net naija, 9 jarocks, tfpdeel and Co haven't come under their radar?

They're not big enough that's it.

They've come against sites like The Pirate Bay and one other top torrent sites that had to pay tens of millions of dollars some years back.
If you're very big and popular, you attract more scrutiny and get caught.

It's only fz I'm wondering how they haven't come against that site till now.
Although the site had changed domain name few years ago.
Constantly changing domain name is also a strategy of escaping the Feds. But FZ ain't as big as before... Many ppl have found better options these days. Downloading is more fragmented than before.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2022
abduleez1:

They've come against sites like The Pirate Bay and one other top torrent sites that had to pay tens of millions of dollars some years back.

Constantly changing domain name is also a strategy of escaping the Feds. But FZ ain't as big as before... Many ppl have found better options these days. Downloading is more fragmented than before.
Omo fbi should go choke on their uncle's dìck
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2022
pu7pl3:

Cos she is the unburnt.
abduleez1:

Daenarys scenario is tagged a miraculous occurrence. Hence, the reason why she's called "The Unburnt".
Not necessarily a Targaryen thing.

They can tolerate higher than normal temperatures of heat than other humans.
Which I suspect is mainly due to the topography of Valyria since it is situated near a volcano(es). That's where they got their dragons. Probably acclimatized with the weather.

Eg... Normal people in the books can tolerate heat of 50°C, while Targaryens can go up to 60°C. That doesn't mean they're fireproof.
I get it now. Thanks guys
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2022
abduleez1:

Ah well I use to think this download sites are getting away with giving us access to free movies. No I know better. Thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by itspreshh: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2022
Those asking for sites should try pahe dot in
Or mkvking dot com

(1) (2) (3) ... (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: khanivorous(f), reeechy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.