Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3784713 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) ... (3844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
potland:
I can recommend ladies with perfect boobs for you

Don't worry bruh
I already have my hands full, literally.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
abduleez1:

Yea, bra sizes but I don't think I've heard such in our clime. I mainly hear such classification in Hollywood films.

Bolded is importanter. grin

I've heard our local girls talk about it sha...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nickshrapnel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK9EiQ3etqg

Damn you ❗❗
This is must see.

Another 1.7bn in the making.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 8/10

While it's not the same without T'Challa, it is a good movie.

This is not your typical Marvel movie. There is serious drama here.

Namor has swagger.

The fight scenes were just there. There was great potential but they didn't want to spend more on the budget for water fights.

I didn't get to see whales and dolphins used as weapons. grin The Deep style grin

Also, Namor's underwater City has more swag than Aquaman's.

M'baku is still a clown. Funny homeboy.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
abduleez1:
Sorry for the derailment but e be like say I've forgotten how to use nairaland.
Was struggling looking for sexuality section today. I was searching in Literature section and have totally forgotten its hidden in Romance section. Na now now I just realize. grin

Can anyone direct me....
The one I just read finish was so watery and what the fvvk impossible probabilities cos the story resemble wetin I go naively write as a 16 yr old. grin grin No offence to the author tho. But that should be the wackiest story I've read on NL. And mumu me read it finish dey wonder story dey go.

I just reminisce on the good old days cos I searched taya yesterday for good content in the Literature section but hardly anything could hold me. How the quality have really dropped so low. ;

I remember the days of Zuby or Azuibuike with his European adventures, MaziOmenuko the weyrey with NYSC promiscuity, Foxyflow the player, Kayemjay playboy also, Flow — the mad man with "Man wey dey reason" that guy nearly use laff finish my life that year with his God tier use of pidgin and down-to-earthedness. grin , there's also this weyrey doctor wey dey knack anything knackable including him in-law sister abi who — Dr Goodheart abi wetin be him name. That guy was so good. Damn. There's also Ozila — the werey wey dey always get spiritual wife. grin cheesy

There's also solomonbrown who became the first writer and person on NL I'll ever follow with his Choices story. His story has kept me up since Tuesday I just dey read till midnight dey fire on (even tho I've already read the story before) it was almost as captivating as the first. I've been searching for something similar since yesterday. There's also one weyrey that went to knack top ranking army officer side chick...Lol
Repogirl sef head dey there.

Also Ishilove and that her story of Ovie or something, that Delta/ Warri/ Edo girl with the rich boyfriend or I'm mixing it up.

Correct content creators but I cherished the non fiction storytellers more and the mixed breed fiction/non-fiction combo. These ones are more realistic for me and way relatable.

Like play like play me sef don read top tier literary work for NL back in the days. Chai.
Rereading Choices has finished up most of my time I didn't even have time for watching films.
If top tier stuff related to the above is ongoing atm abeg I need update. Pu.7pl3 e be like I dey see your name pop up for this choices thread sef. grin

Sorry for the verbose.
Bruh you been reading for 8hrs shocked

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:04am On Nov 11, 2022
pu7pl3:

Bruh you been reading for 8hrs shocked

Yep. Na so I see am. 3 days straight.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by afolwalex20(m): 5:06am On Nov 11, 2022
NaijaMemes:
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 8/10

While it's not the same without T'Challa, it is a good movie.

This is not your typical Marvel movie. There is serious drama here.

Namor has swagger.

The fight scenes were just there. There was great potential but they didn't want to spend more on the budget for water fights.

I didn't get to see whales and dolphins used as weapons. grin The Deep style grin

Also, Namor's underwater City has more swag than Aquaman's.

M'baku is still a clown. Funny homeboy.

You downloaded this? If yes, can I have the link?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu1992: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2022
Any one with link to download brotherhood movie by jade osiberu pls
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2022
afolwalex20:

You downloaded this? If yes, can I have the link?

May the spirit of piracy and "awoof dey purge" leave your life.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JoshOpara1(m): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2022
Do well to Visit Cookena for Latest Movies Download
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2022
abduleez1:

Yep. Na so I see am. 3 days straight.

I understand that feeling sha, nothing beats good content.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Frostyzone(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2022
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022)

Best Marvel phase 4 film since NWH.

Some fight scenes kinda underwhelmed and the plot kinda lulled in the second act, but overall, it's a very mature cinematic experience, the kind that will stay with you for days.

Rumors about Killmonger cameo were true.

Namor puts the cool in flying, he's agile and dope asf

This is a worthy palette cleanser after having tasted the train wrecks called Black Adam & Thor 4. This movie will gross a billion easily.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2022
abduleez1:
Was struggling looking for sexuality section today. I was searching in Literature section and have totally forgotten its hidden in Romance section. Na now now I just realize. grin

Can anyone direct me....
The one I just read finish was so watery and what the fvvk impossible probabilities cos the story resemble wetin I go naively write as a 16 yr old. grin grin No offence to the author tho. But that should be the wackiest story I've read on NL. And mumu me read it finish dey wonder story dey go.

I just reminisce on the good old days cos I searched taya yesterday for good content in the Literature section but hardly anything could hold me. How the quality have really dropped so low. ;

[b]I remember the days of Zuby or Azuibuike with his European adventures, MaziOmenuko the weyrey with NYSC promiscuity
Whats your discipline?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2022
neztar:
Whats your discipline?

Discipline as how?
Genre?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2022
abduleez1:

Discipline as how? Genre?
course of study
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2022
neztar:
course of study

Lol, you dey whine me abi. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, you dey whine me abi. grin grin
not what you think. I wanted to know if you studied Literature in English in Uni.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:01am On Nov 11, 2022
neztar:
not what you think. I wanted to know if you studied Literature in English in Uni.

No I didn't.
Lol, if I study literature naim I dey blow pidgin everyday for writeup. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elzak(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Can't download movies from movie websites anymore, only on telegram. Have been trying all the movie and series websites I know for the past 3 weeks and as I browse through, the pages just freeze and they remain like that until I close the tab.

Please what could be the issue? I have tried different browsers too.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nickshrapnel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK9EiQ3etqg
Dayuuuuuuuum!!! Let the countdown begin!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
abduleez1:

No I didn't.
Lol, if I study literature naim I dey blow pidgin everyday for writeup. grin grin
Who tell you say you no fit use pidgin write literature?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kaycee7:

Na true sha. I don forget say some ppl dey very adept at writing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kaycee7:

palmwine drinkard don enter discus
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Frostyzone:
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022)

Best Marvel phase 4 film since NWH.

Some fight scenes kinda underwhelmed and the plot kinda lulled in the second act, but overall, it's a very mature cinematic experience, the kind that will stay with you for days.

Rumors about Killmonger cameo were true.

Namor puts the cool in flying, he's agile and dope asf

This is a worthy palette cleanser after having tasted the train wrecks called Black Adam & Thor 4. This movie will gross a billion easily.

It won't...Above Thor but below Dr Strange...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
abduleez1:

Can anyone direct me....

I remember the days of Zuby or Azuibuike with his European adventures, MaziOmenuko the weyrey with NYSC promiscuity, Foxyflow the player, Kayemjay playboy also, Flow — the mad man with "Man wey dey reason" that guy nearly use laff finish my life that year with his God tier use of pidgin and down-to-earthedness. grin , there's also this weyrey doctor wey dey knack anything knackable including him in-law sister abi who — Dr Goodheart abi wetin be him name. That guy was so good. Damn. There's also Ozila — the werey wey dey always get spiritual wife. grin cheesy

There's also solomonbrown who became the first writer and person on NL I'll ever follow with his Choices story. His story has kept me up since Tuesday I just dey read till midnight dey fire on (even tho I've already read the story before) it was almost as captivating as the first. I've been searching for something similar since yesterday. There's also one weyrey that went to knack top ranking army officer side chick...Lol
Repogirl sef head dey there.

Also Ishilove and that her story of Ovie or something, that Delta/ Warri/ Edo girl with the rich boyfriend or I'm mixing it up.

Correct content creators but I cherished the non fiction storytellers more and the mixed breed fiction/non-fiction combo. These ones are more realistic for me and way relatable.

Like play like play me sef don read top tier literary work for NL back in the days. Chai.
Rereading Choices has finished up most of my time I didn't even have time for watching films.
If top tier stuff related to the above is ongoing atm abeg I need update. Pu7pl3 e be like I dey see your name pop up for this choices thread sef. grin

Sorry for the verbose.

Good old days. NL has really lost so many quality posters that's it's sad to swallow.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Frostyzone(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
AnfieldFan:

It won't...Above Thor but below Dr Strange...

Lack of China release will affect it for sure but I don't think it will deter it from grossing a billion.

The initial WOM is A.

It's expected to gross 180m this weekend alone. Might even gross more due to the fact that it's veterans day in USA and remembrance day in Canada. A lot of people will have a day off to go see the movie.

The real threat is Avatar 2 which has less than 35 days to world premiere but even so, BP2 will have enough time to surpass MoM, as long as it replicates the incredible legs of the first film, which I think it will.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Frostyzone:

Lack of China release will affect it for sure but I don't think it will deter it from grossing a billion.

The initial WOM is A.

It's expected to gross 180m this weekend alone. Might even gross more due to the fact that it's veterans day in USA and remembrance day in Canada. A lot of people will have a day off to go see the movie.

The real threat is Avatar 2 which has less than 35 days to world premiere but even so, BP2 will have enough time to surpass MoM, as long as it replicates the incredible legs of the first film, which I think it will.

Yep, I share your opinion domestically, and the reason it's tracking to 170-80 is because it's veterans day...
But the real determinant that will get it to a Billi is it's overseas gross and it doesn't look like it will get 500m...

Wakanda will have legs as it's not frontloaded but I expect it's domestic to top out at 500m though 460-70 looks more realistic...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
RIpd2.

Some laughs, cliche, and not worth the time. 5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ilamina(f): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Aquaman

10/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Greatdesi(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][right][/right]
armadeo:
RIpd2.

Some laughs, cliche, and not worth the time. 5/10.
I prefer the first one.
I wasn't even aware there was a sequel till I saw it's out for download. I downloaded it cause of the first one

(1) (2) (3) ... (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) ... (3844) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.