Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3737400 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) ... (3831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by EniyanNla: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
The queen of wakanda died in black panther 2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Greatdesi(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Can anyone give reasons why Amsterdam suffered that kind of loss, even with the ensemble cast? I'm yet to see the movie though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Men, I wish say them dey send bullet. Like you go just send am the thing go find person kill am.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
EniyanNla:
black panther 2
Weak spoiler, you will have to do better than that.
At this point there's nothing to look forward to in marvel movies. Bunch of boring movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:55am On Nov 12, 2022
Rest in Peace, Conroy.
The iconic voice actor of Batman. embarassed

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:00am On Nov 12, 2022
Lol, seems my psychic powers is growing.... grin grin

Pu7pl3 remember that time when I dey talk about Mr Mxyzptlk introduction to the old DCEU then. Na dey say the character too silly to show up now. tongue tongue

I hate to say it but I told you so bro. grin
If Bat-Mite is close, then Mr Mxyz will be closeby.
Even Lobo I craved earlier this month is coming. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:05am On Nov 12, 2022
This man's communication with the fans just bought 100% love and respect for him from me.

He's making me almost wanna swear for Hamada. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:19am On Nov 12, 2022
Zatanna
Etrigan the Demon
Lobo
Lady Shiva
Deathstroke
Cassandra Cain
Plastic Man
Elaine Belloc
Green Arrow
Martian Manhunter
Starfire
Nubia
Hecate
Circe
Power Girl
Big Barda & Mr Miracle

Teams?
Justice League Dark
Legion of Superheroes
New Gods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:05am On Nov 12, 2022
We will be watching.... cool

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by anozie09(m): 4:29am On Nov 12, 2022
Watching The Lincoln Lawyer (2011) on TNT, Matthew McConaughey fineness! 8.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:08am On Nov 12, 2022
Weekend Watch List

- Josee, The Tiger and The Fish (2020)

Equipped with his passion for diving and admiration for marine biology, university student Tsuneo Suzukawa tries his best to juggle several part-time jobs to earn enough money to study abroad. But one night, in a fateful accident, he meets a girl in a wheelchair, driving his current path into a detour.

The girl, Kumiko—who prefers to be called "Josee"—initially comes off as rude. Tsuneo, however, is then convinced by Josee's grandmother to take on the paid job to be Josee's caretaker. Despite being annoyed with her bossy demeanor, Tsuneo sees the opportunity to save more funds to support his academic dream. Nonetheless, after putting up with Josee's behavior for some time, Tsuneo tries to quit, only to discover Josee's dreams of traversing the outside world—to experience a life free from her crippling condition.

Changing his mind, Tsuneo decides to accompany Josee in exploring the wonders that the world has to offer. Through their time together, the two begin to realize that the traits that bind them may be vital toward fulfilling their respective aspirations.

- Enola Holmes (2020)

While searching for her missing mother, intrepid teen Enola Holmes uses her sleuthing skills to outsmart big brother Sherlock and help a runaway lord.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2022
abduleez1:
Lol, seems my psychic powers is growing.... grin grin

Pu7pl3 remember that time when I dey talk about Mr Mxyzptlk introduction to the old DCEU then. Na dey say the character too silly to show up now. tongue tongue

I hate to say it but I told you so bro. grin
If Bat-Mite is close, then Mr Mxyz will be closeby.
Even Lobo I craved earlier this month is coming. grin grin

This is the kind of -i told you so- that I like grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2022
abduleez1:
This man's communication with the fans just bought 100% love and respect for him from me.

He's making me almost wanna swear for Hamada. grin

If this man directs a plastic man movie na another 1.7bn loading.
We also not forgotten that New God's movie wb made us salivate with.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2022
abduleez1:
Rest in Peace, Conroy.
The iconic voice actor of Batman. embarassed

Rest in power Legend
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2022
°°

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2022
grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hopefulLandlord: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2022
in Bruges
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2022
A Hard Day (2014).....9

The plot is nuts from the first minute to the last.
Proper cat and mouse chase.
Edge of the seat stuff.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2022
pu7pl3:

This is the kind of -i told you so- that I like grin grin

wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
pu7pl3:

If this man directs a plastic man movie na another 1.7bn loading.
We also not forgotten that New God's movie wb made us salivate with.

Lol, Plastic Man with $1bn? grin grin Well, James Gunn is truly the best mind for directing the film.

Na Ava Duvernay we go blame wey too slow on delivering script. angry
By now we for don dey prep to see Big Barda and Scott Free, even Orion and New Genesis.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, Plastic Man with $1bn? grin grin Well, James Gunn is truly the best mind for directing the film.

Na Ava Duvernay we go blame wey too slow on delivering script. angry
By now we for don dey prep to see Big Barda and Scott Free, even Orion and New Genesis.

it's true, now I think about it I wonder what took her soo long, not like her slate was too occupied. Same thing J.J. is doing with Constantine rn.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
pu7pl3:

it's true, now I think about it I wonder what took her soo long, not like her slate was too occupied. Same thing J.J. is doing with Constantine rn.

I seriously don't know what she and Tom King were cooking but to be honest sha I don't necessarily think the regime was really serious about going forward with that movie. I think they just killed it and used a perfect excuse to quell the Snyder clamour. Cos there's no way a New Gods movie will arrive in the next 3 yrs without shouts of Snyder's involvement. Not after we've seen part of them in ZSJL.

Because if you look at it closely, GL series has been in development since 2018/19 and yet it's still in progress without yet a finished script.

JJ's own is even worse. Dude has an entire sub-franchise under lock and key without doing anything with them for 4yrs. angry He has rights to the entire JL DARK and not only Constantine. Zatanna, Swamp Thing, Deadman and the rest are tied to him as well as any Green Lantern project.
The man just scam WB with a lucrative deal without doing shït except Lovecraft Country.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
The Woman King.... 7.5/10

Great movie except for the subversion of history. Great cast as well with John Boyega, Viola Davis and Lashana Lynch killing their roles. Great action sequences..... I'm impressed.

See How They Run.......7/10

Enjoyable Agatha Christie adaptation with some comedy here and there. The movie woulda benefited more with Adrien Brody's presence.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by meobizy(f): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
cao:

1. You might want to send again, cause it ain't here.
2. You really need to learn how to use that Report function at the end of posts to save every mods' mentions.
3. You really be on the weirdest threads.

Your opinion is under review. Now make yourself useful elsewhere.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
abduleez1:

I seriously don't know what she and Tom King were cooking but to be honest sha I don't necessarily think the regime was really serious about going forward with that movie. I think they just killed it and used a perfect excuse to quell the Snyder clamour. Cos there's no way a New Gods movie will arrive in the next 3 yrs without shouts of Snyder's involvement. Not after we've seen part of them in ZSJL.

Because if you look at it closely, GL series has been in development since 2018/19 and yet it's still in progress without yet a finished script.

JJ's own is even worse. Dude has an entire sub-franchise under lock and key without doing anything with them for 4yrs. angry He has rights to the entire JL DARK and not only Constantine. Zatanna, Swamp Thing, Deadman and the rest are tied to him as well as any Green Lantern project.
The man just scam WB with a lucrative deal without doing shït except Lovecraft Country.
Fück JJ. Anyone that's keeping Zatanna my boo away from me suppose collect beating.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 100naira(m): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Black panther wakanda forever

6.7/10

Didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

For me, the final fight scene was disappointing and people de hype namor as one of the best marvel villains but not for me, he was average.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kaycee7:
Fück JJ. Anyone that's keeping Zatanna my boo away from me suppose collect beating.

Walahi that JJ Abrams deserve panel beating gidi. Dude just sit down ontop almost 10 projects ranging from series to movies and no single one don enter production sef. Those projects alone fit set up a whole franchise on its own.
Yet we dey see The Batman wey just drop this year dey announce production start of Penguin series & more spin-offs to come. Peacemaker sef launch within a year. So frustrating.

You remember as I take dey wail every month last year for HBOMax about their slow pace. I no know say na JJ and him company no know Wetin dem dey do.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
Amsterdam (2022)....5

Good in some parts, but mostly painfully boring and uninteresting.
Bale was good as expected.
Infact everyone showed up, even the production design was excellent, but the talented cast weren't given a lot to work with.
The plot is a convoluted mess and it dragged on for too long.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
These DC fans.

Instead of them to go and watch better film ala black panther wakanda forever in cinema, they are here making dumb-ass predictions on DC movies.

Nonsense. Your mates are watching movies in cinemas and you are here copying and pasting analyses that you barely understand.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dredd

It looks like they took the streets of lag as an inspiration. The car chase at the beginning of the movie looked like it was taking place in lag, right down to the volks danfo buses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Dredd

It looks like they took the streets of lag as an inspiration. The car chase at the beginning of the movie looked like it was taking place in lag, right down to the volks danfo buses

I can vividly remember the yellow buses.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
Amsterdam

For such a stellar cast, the movie is beyond mid. Jeez!

4/10.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) ... (3831) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.