Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3784508 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) ... (3844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
ARCANE undisputed by a mile! cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
$800,000,000 incoming

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
abduleez1:

How do you shït your feathers? Hot or cold? grin grin
grin. There'll be no need for that bro, 1 billion is certain. And BTW, anytime you see pu7pl3, help me tell am say I de find am, I want tell am something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
phr0nesis:

grin. There'll be no need for that bro, 1 billion is certain. And BTW, anytime you see pu7pl3, help me tell am say I de find am, I want tell am something.

I'd be waiting. grin grin

Pu7pl3 your attention is needed.
You dey owe ppl $900mn. grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Black Adam 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
This Nov/Dec is seeing a deluge of top tier movies.
Awards movies are showing up as well as crowd pleasers for the holidays.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
abduleez1:

I still think $150mn is more than enough to do anything they want in that movie. Aquaman was around $175mn, while Wonder Woman was $150mn.
Look at Dune's budget. If that movie could do all that visual feast for $165mn even with that humongous top A-List cast and also earning academy awards and nominations for its visuals, costume and design; then Black Adam had no reason to be as big as a tentpole DC movie. Not for a relatively unknown character and a first movie.

You expect critics to give BA a Dwayne Johnson DC flick a favourable rating when Black Panther was 3 weeks away? If Thor: Love and Nonsense could get around 60% RT score, then you'd see how bias these w@nkers can be.
Most of the reviews you'd see it's just pure vitriol and hate they spewing and not anything to do with professional criticism.

With that inconsistent rating I think critics identities should be made very public... I ain't talking about the few popular ones. So they can come and defend their opinions online.

you make a good point but I think violence CGI costs more than visuals CGI sha...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
abduleez1:

Aight. I go hold my thoughts first till I see the movie.

I hear from scoopers Dwayne isn't characteristically happy to be much associated with Shazam. Man just focused on facing Supes. It's actually funny cos Shazam is the character he should be more importantly focusing on.
I hear a Black Adam 2 script is already finished sef. grin

What leads credence to some of this is that man hasn't even acknowledged Shazam. It's more like Shazam is in a pocket universe.

All these ones na just theories...there is nothing that suggests he won't battle Shazam, he was just fighting to bring supes back for the fans and I appreciate him immensely for that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
phr0nesis:

See me here boss cheesy grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
BlackManta:

Oh so he has a physiological weakness?!

MCU stans on Twitter were comparing the Namor guy to Aquaman, like he could beat him on land cuz he's faster and has the ability to fly and sh!t grin

Lemao grin grin grin
Don't mind them bruh grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
SOZINN:

And how will Aquaman be able to beat Namor?

with his bare hands wtf
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
abduleez1:

I'd be waiting. grin grin

Pu7pl3 your attention is needed.
You dey owe ppl $900mn. grin cheesy

This no be laughing matter oh.
Make Una sue me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:40am On Nov 15, 2022
pu7pl3:

All these ones na just theories...there is nothing that suggests he won't battle Shazam, he was just fighting to bring supes back for the fans and I appreciate him immensely for that.

I also appreciate him greatly for bringing back Supes and bringing the JSA onto screen.

Man has to start hyping up Shazam tho and
I feel if we're getting a matchup between Shazam & Superman vs Black Adam, then it should be in the Shazam trilogy (part 3). I don't necessarily think we need a Black Adam 2 (not in the nearest future at least). He can appear in other movies as a major character, he could easily fit in Wonder Woman verse sef without much issues asides Shazamily.
I hear he might appear in one upcoming movie next year.

I hope his distaste for Shazam remains a rumor.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:41am On Nov 15, 2022
pu7pl3:

This no be laughing matter oh.
Make Una sue me

What am I saying sef.... Na $1.3bn you scam people sef, no be the mixed up maths wey I dey do.

Na Interpol we suppose invite for your case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2022
abduleez1:

I also appreciate him greatly for bringing back Supes and bringing the JSA onto screen.

I feel if we're getting a matchup between Shazam & Superman vs Black Adam, then it should be in the Shazam trilogy (part 3). I don't necessarily think we need a Black Adam 2 (not in the nearest future at least). He can appear in other movies as a major character, he could easily fit in Wonder Woman verse sef without much issues asides Shazamily.
I hear he might appear in one upcoming movie next year

Black Adams entire original DC arc is based on him being a prime shazam antagonist.

Saying we should have a superman vs black Adam Movie is like saying we should have a superman vs the joker movie or a batman vs lex luthor movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:56am On Nov 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Black Adams entire original DC arc is based on him being a prime shazam antagonist.

Saying we should have a superman vs black Adam Movie is like saying we should have a superman vs the joker movie or a batman vs lex luthor movie

You get the point!!!
He SHOULD be focused on meeting Captain Marvel first before any thoughts of fighting Superman.

Although him Shazam and Superman have a history of rivalry in the comics or animation universe. That's what lends credence to this, especially since all three of em have similar power scale. Black Adam also on occasion is a Justice League supervillain, so it lends leverage for such matchup. The storyline fits for a future super crossover movie.
Also let's not forget Injustice where Joker tricks Supes into killing Lois Lane.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by konchesky01: 1:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Thor: Love and Thunder was unwatchable, felt like I was watching a kids movie. Got to a point I couldn't stand it anymore. It was as if everyone just came to play and have fun.
Rating: 2/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 6:34am On Nov 15, 2022
pu7pl3:

See me here boss cheesy grin
To hang you upside down de hungry me laidis. Wey our money? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2022
pu7pl3:

with his bare hands wtf

grin even in the water sef. Aquaman cannot beat Namor, them no born am well. Him no reach.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2022
SOZINN:

grin even in the water sef. Aquaman cannot beat Namor, them no born am well. Him no reach.
is this playing... undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2022
SOZINN:
$800,000,000 incoming

I heard it will be banned in China for it LGBT content
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2022
konchesky01:
Thor: Love and Thunder was unwatchable, felt like I was watching a kids movie. Got to a point I couldn't stand it anymore. It was as if everyone just came to play and have fun.
Rating: 2/10

The entire movie felt like an episode of SpongeBob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2022
abduleez1:

I hear he might appear in one upcoming movie next year.

his hate for Shazam is Kayfabe just like in the comics.

Black Adam 2 will definitely happen sha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2022
abduleez1:

What am I saying sef.... Na $1.3bn you scam people sef, no be the mixed up maths wey I dey do.

Na Interpol we suppose invite for your case.
phr0nesis:

To hang you upside down de hungry me laidis. Wey our money? grin

Una still dey waste time cheesy
I need to see a court paper like yesterday man grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

it hasn't been like that for a very long time.
Infact Black Adam hasn't faced off with Shazam for years in the comics but he's been steadily fighting or allying with Superman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2022
SOZINN:

Lol, you need to wake up from that slumber grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

This will be a disaster that shouldn't happen, because we know the Joker will end Stupid Man as if he was dealing with one of Intergang's thugs. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
blingxx:

That's why I said $800mili. Ukraine is not in the picture and it might not get a release in China. If both of them were present the movie would have made a billion easily.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
pu7pl3:

Lol, you need to wake up from that slumber grin

grin grin watch Wakanda Forever first, then come back. I don't want to start dropping spoilers. They are not on the same level at all. grin
Namor outclasses Aquaman in swimming speed, knowledge of the ocean, strength, speed and reflexes. He's also immune to toxins and force fields cannot stop him. Not to mention, he can fly and Aquaman just can't. Aquaman is probably slightly better in hand to hand combat and they are on the same level in durability.

But I'm not saying that Namor will win 10 out of 10 tho. The drawback is that all his abilities weaken if he stays away from water for too long. So if Aquaman can find a way to keep him out of the water for long there's a chance there. But that would require the use of technology or external assistance na. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
blingxx:

LGBT content?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
SOZINN:

grin grin watch Wakanda Forever first, then come back. I don't want to start dropping spoilers. They are not on the same level at all. grin
Namor outclasses Aquaman in swimming speed, knowledge of the ocean, strength, speed and reflexes. He's also immune to toxins and force fields cannot stop him. Not to mention, he can fly and Aquaman just can't. Aquaman is probably slightly better in hand to hand combat and they are on the same level in durability.

But I'm not saying that Namor will win 10 out of 10 tho. The drawback is that all his abilities weaken if he stays away from water for too long. So if Aquaman can find a way to keep him out of the water for long there's a chance there. But that would require the use of technology or external assistance na. grin
The bolded makes me question if you even watched Wakanda Forever. In terms of speed in water, Aquaman outclass Namor 100%.

Don't start making unnecessary comparison again. Someone who carries a spear made from Vibranium and someone who wields a magical trident made by Poseidon. Isn't the difference clear as water.

Stop whining yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) ... (3844) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.