Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3726648 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
AnfieldFan:

Alright...I've already downloaded Demon Slayer- Movie..

I've seen Cyberpunk... Didn't know it's classed as Anime...
Chainsaw Man; 2 episodes in and I don't know what to make of it....Anime is weird...

Will add the rest to my watchlist... Thanks...
don't let Chainsawman fΓ΄ol you...
It's not a casual show...

It might seem that way in much of season 1...but I've seen the manga and omo...

You will understand why it's called "Painsaw Man" later
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
Was wondering what was taking him so long. Showed up with the predictable list as expected πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
just2endowed:
Avartarr 2009 mehn that movie is very Interesting

You're going to love Way of Water even more.

They dialed up every great aspect of the first movie.

If you love Qauritch the army guy, you're gonna worship him when you see the sequel

His arc and his relationship with his son is the best thing in Way Of Water
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Kaycee7:
Was wondering what was taking him so long. Showed up with the predictable list as expected πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
rest.

Na old list...you can see it's a screenshot
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
Sometimes I wonder if some of these American actress are serious with their life.
Shelley Hennig
Phoebe Tonkin

You say wetin. 😳 You fit send the link to my email make I go look my own? πŸ‘πŸΎ
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ValeeLove(m): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
Who here watches Honest Trailers?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Teen Wolf na utter nonsense πŸ™„πŸ™ƒ
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
IngeniousLeez:
Teen Wolf na utter nonsense πŸ™„πŸ™ƒ
I honestly don't know what you were expecting

Everyone knew it would be trash before it dropped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by just2endowed: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
BlackManta:

You're going to love Way of Water even more.

They dialed up every great aspect of the first movie.

If you love Qauritch the army guy, you're gonna worship him when you see the sequel

His arc and his relationship with his son is the best thing in Way Of Water

I have watched way of water, believe me it was dop. The reason why I watched avatar 2009 is to get some storyline very well.

Thumbs up for James Cameron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 12:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I honestly don't know what you were expecting

Everyone knew it would be trash before it dropped

Everyone knew what. Do you know the reputation that show has? πŸ™„
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 1:01am On Jan 29, 2023
SOZINN:

Everyone knew what. Do you know the reputation that show has? πŸ™„

Leave am make him dey run mouth. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 1:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Just patiently waiting for this one.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2023
SOZINN:
awesome. Searching is really cool... I expect Missing to live up to expectation. πŸ‘
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
The king of Bollywood is here again.

Pathaan Day.
πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Ž
Pathaan have made $51 million so far since it release on 25th of this month, a big comeback for the king of Bollywood, SRK. πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2023
SOZINN:
Wait. is this one the sequel to Searching? 😊
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2023
just2endowed:

I have watched way of water, believe me it was dop. The reason why I watched avatar 2009 is to get some storyline very well.

Thumbs up for James Cameron
James Cameron will always be a genius, the bloke knows how to make great movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blessedchild234(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2023
The menu
Teen wolf
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Both audience and critics say it's good content. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ˜Š

@Ikillbrokehoes

@ShaqFu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
Wait. is this one the sequel to Searching? 😊

Yeah
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2023
ValeeLove:
Who here watches Honest Trailers?

All of us but Gloriousgbola especially.
Why?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2023
cool cool

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2023
Teen Wolf: The Movie.....3/10

Absolute horrendous flick.... Flat acting, cringe dialogue, wack writing and absolutely weak characters. The fight scenes even looked cartoonish and seriously dropped quality. It moved at break neck speeds the movie quickly began to loose substance. The core of the franchise was slow build-up to a storyline.

The only memorable people in this movie was Dereck Hale and his son and their relationship. The Alisson comeback from the dead is just a cheap gimmick to get fans back and it's the weakest link in the entire plot.
It's criminal to do this movie with almost everyone back without getting Stiles back. He was the heart of the TV show. Sidelining him removed the best part of the franchise. Guess Dylan O'Brien is too busy forging ahead with his future than coming back to this shΓ―t.

Also, bringing back old villains instead of creating new ones and story arc made the story weak from the start. It wasn't even handled half as decent.

The only reason you'd want to watch this is just for the nostalgia. It's just a cheap grab by Paramount to feed some content to its fledgling streaming service.

Cc SOZINN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2023
She's damn right.... The Academy treats horror with contempt. πŸ§πŸ‘Œ

Toni Collette was premiumly robbed for her performance in Hereditary.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2023
I just love this woman. No time for nonsense. cool cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DOyaskii(m): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2023
abduleez1:
I just love this woman. No time for nonsense. cool cool
She dey apply pressure steady and she takes no prisoners. They are have been trying to cancel her for a while now but she's sitting on one of the biggest and most successful franchise ever so that plan might be DOA for the foreseeable future.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DOyaskii(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2023
abduleez1:
She's damn right.... The Academy treats horror with contempt. πŸ§πŸ‘Œ

Toni Collette was premiumly robbed for her performance in Hereditary.
Oscar only rewards the Artsy purist. I mean they literally created a "Best Animated feature" category in 2001 so that "Shrek" wouldn't win Best Picture.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2023
SOZINN:
Both audience and critics say it's good content. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ˜Š

@Ikillbrokehoes

@ShaqFu
Ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2023
DOyaskii:
She dey apply pressure steady and she takes no prisoners. They are have been trying to cancel her for a while now but she's sitting on one of the biggest and most successful franchise ever so that plan might be DOA for the foreseeable future.

That's why I like her. Some _sickos were saying WB should buy her rights to her properties. I just dey look them say dem dey mad. If you no like the personality of the creator and can't seperate the art from the artist, then kukuma no support the art by putting your money. Simple.

And mumu dey think say na because of her battle with them and her words that's what causing Fantastic Beasts to underperform. For me it's the movies being weak and not necessarily a JK Rowling_ failing, except maybe in writing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2023
abduleez1:
Teen Wolf: The Movie.....3/10

Absolute horrendous flick.... Flat acting, cringe dialogue, wack writing and absolutely weak characters. The fight scenes even looked cartoonish and seriously dropped quality. It moved at break neck speeds the movie quickly began to loose substance. The core of the franchise was slow build-up to a storyline.

The only memorable people in this movie was Dereck Hale and his son and their relationship. The Alisson comeback from the dead is just a cheap gimmick to get fans back and it's the weakest link in the entire plot.
It's criminal to do this movie with almost everyone back without getting Stiles back. He was the heart of the TV show. Sidelining him removed the best part of the franchise. Guess Dylan O'Brien is too busy forging ahead with his future than coming back to this shΓ―t.

Also, bringing back old villains instead of creating new ones and story arc made the story weak from the start. It wasn't even handled half as decent.

The only reason you'd want to watch this is just for the nostalgia. It's just a cheap grab by Paramount to feed some content to its fledgling streaming service.

Teen Wolf fans don't deserve this kind of treatment. This shouldn't be the last memory we have of this series. I hope they didn't do something stupΓ­d like set the ending for a sequel or something. πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈMake God no punish them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2023
DOyaskii:
Oscar only rewards the Artsy purist. I mean they literally created a "Best Animated feature" category in 2001 so that "Shrek" wouldn't win Best Picture.

Ahh, they're very well known for that.

Especially with the threat of Disney winning Best Picture over the years with Beauty and The Beast and then Lion King really scared them. grin

Same disrespect they've been showing CBMs, until Batman started knocking some sense into 'em.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2023
SOZINN:

Teen Wolf fans don't deserve this kind of treatment. This shouldn't be the last memory we have of this series. I hope they didn't do something stupΓ­d like set the ending for a sequel or something. πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈMake God no punish them.

I nearly wan cry sha.... From goated storylines and the best werewolf franchise on TV I've seen, dem wan turn am to this utter nonsense wey I see. 😒😰

Nothing really set up as a sequel but they can twist the ending for a spinoff if they wanted to.
Even the werey Tyler Posey dey talk of "what he wants to see in a sequel movie". πŸ‘Ώ

You ever wonder why out of that whole large sprawling cast only Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Hoechlin are the actors to have been decently successful outside the TV show? The rest are total nothings when you remove Teen Wolf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DOyaskii(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2023
abduleez1:

Ahh, they're very well known for that.

Especially with the threat of Disney winning Best Picture over the years with Beauty and The Beast and then Lion King really scared them. grin

Same disrespect they've been showing CBMs, until Batman started knocking some sense into 'em.
I generally consider "TDK" as one of the best CBM ever made and it did deserve "Best Picture" but the Academy awards have a warped pretentious perception of what a movie worthy of thier Big five awards should be and CBM are not serious enough or politically correct enough in thier books to be worthy of these awards even though TDK was as politically correct as they come and it even created a shift on how CBM were made from then on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.