Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3767884 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) ... (3839) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Miracood2:

I don't know why, but I'm not feeling this avatars. They look like blue coloured ice fish.
How does that stop it from being good movie.

And they don't look like fish.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Warner Bros clocks a 100 yrs today... cool

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 12:11am On Apr 05, 2023
#AIRMovie is now Certified Fresh at 99% on the Tomatometer, with 81 reviews: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/air_2023?cmp=fbRT_Movie_Air_CF
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:40am On Apr 05, 2023
Disappointing RT scores but I still see this movie making serious Bank. Audiences care less what their opinions are. Families have been waiting for a while for a new blockbuster animation movie since Puss in Boots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by deltateam: 4:03am On Apr 05, 2023
Anyone using Netflix here? Could you help me access it for free so I could feel the experience this Easter season. Thanks in advance.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 5:26am On Apr 05, 2023
8.97 / 10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 5:53am On Apr 05, 2023
⬇️⬇️⬇️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 6:05am On Apr 05, 2023
6 / 10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:29am On Apr 05, 2023
abduleez1:
Disappointing RT scores but I still see this movie making serious Bank. Audiences care less what their opinions are. Families have been waiting for a while for a new blockbuster animation movie since Puss in Boots.
It all depends on word-of-mouth at this point.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2023
Tetris (2023) : 8/10

A solid 8, the end felt a little too much, a good movie overall, I went back to play the classic a little bit, I got to level 5, before game over.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2023
Kaycee7:
It all depends on word-of-mouth at this point.

True. Make we dey observe sha. But I still believe it's doing well in BO regardless.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Holav(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2023
Bro I click d magnet download is not going just keep redirecting me to ads stuff
WriterNig:

https://1337x.to/torrent/4641399/Downfall-2004-GERMAN-1080p-V2-BrRip-x265-HEVCBay/

Download uTorrent app, then click on Magnet Download
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ValeeLove(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
Guys let's be honest and answer this question - is Batman a fascist?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ValeeLove(m): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
SOZINN:
John Wick spin-off series - The continental

John Wick spin-off movie - Ballerina

small small John Wick don grow cinematic universe.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
ValeeLove:
Guys let's be honest and answer this question - is Batman a fascist?
you'll have to explain your argument better on why you even consider Batman a fascist

Or is it cos of the new Blue Beetle Trailer?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ValeeLove(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Baddestguyp:
you'll have to explain your argument better on why you even consider Batman a fascist

Or is it cos of the new Blue Beetle Trailer?
boom. Nothing else.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
🎥 Creed III (2023) = 7.8/10 ✔️

🎥 Inside (2023) = 7.5/10 ✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
😏😏
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNiig: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNiig: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
🎥 Inside (2023) = 7.5/10 ✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
WriterNiig:

This fell below the standard of 1 and 2. The most criminal thing they did was allowing the main leads just one square up in the entire run.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNiig: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Holav:
Bro I click d magnet download is not going just keep redirecting me to ads stuff

Make sure you have the app installed before clicking on Magnet Download.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
WriterNiig:

Honestly, this movie wasn't for me, the little girl was cute though
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
abduleez1:
Tetris ......8.9/10

It's a super duper piece of movie. The storytelling style is unique and superb. Mixing arcade gaming style with that of live action. The acting from Taron Edgerton and co was top notch. The score and set design was really good too.
Kudos has to be given to the director for this beautiful piece of art.
While the movie is fun and entertaining, it still has subtle themes of seriousness, bleakness and desperation within, especially when you consider the repression and economic downturns or negatives of the film's communist Russia ideals.

Went in with high expectations and came out never disappointed. Apple TV+ cooked here.

I was hooked from start to finish.
Frs gee, I loved every moment of the movie although there were plotholes but nonetheless a great movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dungeons & Dragons: Honour among thieves: 9/10

Just watched the screening for this movie

Even though I am aware that Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves is based off one of the most phenomenal games which was commonly known to start the entire RPG craze but have not played at all, I definitely say that it's definitely a ground-breaking fantasy film in all of it's glory.

Everything added in the film are pretty much enjoyable such as the fantasy backgrounds, the special effects, and even the cast which includes Chris Pine and even has Fast and Furious star Michelle Rodriguez. As much of a entertaining film this is, I'd say it's the greatest fantasy film that you'll ever get than to many others such as Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Clash of the Titans, Jason and the Argonauts and a bunch more for the list to continue.

I am definitely even aware that there was a previous Dungeons and Dragons film from the early 2000's however that one was considered to be a box-office bomb and was even followed with 2 sequels but surprisingly I have not seen them at all. Sure most people would definitely stick to this film because it is by far the best movie.

If you're a big fan of RPG games and have been playing D&grin since your childhood then I would say Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves is the perfect choice to bring back memories of playing D&grin as a kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
oyaskii:
This fell below the standard of 1 and 2. The most criminal thing they did was allowing the main leads just one square up in the entire run.

For Creed 3, I don't think it was more about the fights for the 2 leads. Their story and drama kind of overshadowed the fight.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
majesticguy:

For Creed 3, I don't think it was more about the fights for the 2 leads. Their story and drama kind of overshadowed the fight.
Well for all, intent and purposes, if anyone hears "Creed", the person's mind immediately pictures a premise of brutal boxing overload. The drama could have been turned down a notch, as a couple of boxing bout 🥊 between the lead would have been a better use of thier individual star power. Not saying it's a bad movie tho, just a drop in quality of content served by the previous 2.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
47 Ronin 10/10

I cried uncontrollably. Despite avenging justice, they still had to die. Kai and Oishi are my heroes anyday
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nonny1212: 6:51am On Apr 06, 2023
Katcall:
47 Ronin 10/10

I cried uncontrollably. Despite avenging justice, they still had to die. Kai and Oishi are my heroes anyday
You cried? Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2023
An #XFiles reboot is in the works from Ryan Coogler.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2023
oyaskii:
I thought I was the only one. I really prefer Creed 2 to the 3rd installment.

I actually like it because of that lil girl. She can really act. I even want to know if she has hearing problems in real life, if she doesn't, she's still a damn good actress.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Carot: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2023
ShaqFu:
I thought I was the only one. I really prefer Creed 2 to the 3rd installment.

I actually like it because of that lil girl. She can really act. I even want to know if she has hearing problems in real life, if she doesn't, she's still a damn good actress.
you call a whole tessa thompson little girl? That chick could give birth to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) ... (3839) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.