Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3730809 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) ... (3829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by keeper1: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2023
Calm down boss...
he's talking about Thompson's Character daughter!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Carot: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2023
abduleez1:
Warner Bros clocks a 100 yrs today... cool
anytime i see their logo card, it reminds me of india or bangladesh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Holav(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2023
K bro
WriterNiig:

Make sure you have the app installed before clicking on Magnet Download.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2023
Carot:
you call a whole tessa thompson little girl? That chick could give birth to you
He's talking about Creed's child

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2023
phr0nesis:

He's talking about Creed's child

Lol, na get time dey reply trolls. grin
Even a mentally challenged person knows how obvious he was referring to the ONLY little girl in the film with actual hearing disability.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2023
abduleez1:

Lol, na get time dey reply trolls. grin
Even a mentally challenged person knows how obvious he was referring to the ONLY little girl in the film with actual hearing disability.
grin grin
E be like say e never watch am, but Na like this trolling hook am for neck. Say if you no troll today, I kill you

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Carot: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
Antman is 54 today. Marvel fans lets celebrate

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
WBD moves Aquaman 2 up from Dec 25 to 20th. Nice move. Gives the movie more time to exploit the Xmas boost. Still weird the studio has 3 movies all set to debut in December. Although, they're all counter programming.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
The cast for this movie looks juicy.....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
I've always said this, this movie is making bank regardless of critics low ratings.
It's a hit with the audience.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
abduleez1:
I've always said this, this movie is making bank regardless of critics low ratings.
It's a hit with the audience.
I won't be surprise if the movie is a hit, they might start thinking of doing a Donkey Kong movie. 😏
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kill Boksoon.

Truly, if a woman knows you love her, and she doesn't love you back equally, she might use that love you have for her to exploit you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
ShaqFu:
Kill Boksoon.

Truly, if a woman knows you love her, and she doesn't love you back equally, she might use that love you have for her to exploit you.
she really exploited the dude grin

And when she knew she stood no chance fighting him, she used it against him
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Baddestguyp:
she really exploited the dude grin

And when she knew she stood no chance fighting him, she used it against him
she's a cheat, that's all there is to it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
ShaqFu:
she's a cheat, that's all there is to it.
it's realistic tbh

It was clear even in the beginning of the movie...

She wanted a fair fight against that samurai dude in melee combat...
But when she realized that she couldn't beat him, she tricked him and used a gun grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
ShaqFu:
I won't be surprise if the movie is a hit, they might start thinking of doing a Donkey Kong movie. 😏

Only watching the trailer then, I knew we had a hit on our hands. And possibly a billion dollars hopeful.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
abduleez1:

Only watching the trailer then, I knew we had a hit on our hands. And possibly a billion dollars hopeful.
Ive not seen the trailer yet, didn't want to bother myself but now I just might. 😁
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
abduleez1:

We have a winner gents

Our first billion prediction for 2023

🎉🥳
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:21am On Apr 07, 2023
Mehn, just the movie horror fans be waiting for. This trailer just dey totori me for body.
I need to go back and rewatch somme things in this franchise. I don dey forget stuff. 😃😃

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PelnoDkHrR8
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2023
Shazam: Fury of the God's now available on the high seas tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2023
Dotng:
Guess Kill Boksoon will have to wait till next week.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2023
Kaycee7:
Guess Kill Boksoon will have to wait till next week.

As it should. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2023
The Dark Knight with DOINGS.... 🙌🙌🙌

SAVING INTEGRITY OF COMICS & DC SINCE 1939.

NB: The profit margin would have been higher if not for COVID ballooning costs to extra $100mn production budget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2023
Nicolas Cage as "Count Dracula" might be the most perfect casting in a while. This looks so good... can't wait to see it cheesy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICydLkeXq3w&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Arizoner: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2023
Dotng:
i call on federal govt and efcc to arrest this man, kaycee7 and co for their involvement in acts of criminality
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BeanX(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2023
Carot:
Antman is 54 today. Marvel fans lets celebrate
Dude dosen't look his age
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BeanX(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2023
ShaqFu:
Kill Boksoon.

unfortunately this is what majority of Nigerian women are guilty of,,,,they take our love for granted
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BeanX(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2023
Carot:
you call a whole tessa thompson little girl? That chick could give birth to you
You definitely hv comprehension issues 😒
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xtreme11: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2023
Abeg, I'm looking for this movie, if anybody has a link.
'KKN the dancing village' @ Oyaskii, Abduleez1
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2023
Baddestguyp:
it's realistic tbh

It was clear even in the beginning of the movie...

She wanted a fair fight against that samurai dude in melee combat...
But when she realized that she couldn't beat him, she tricked him and used a gun grin
No doubt. But why waste time in dueling a guy when you clearly aren't sure you'll win? Why take unnecessary risk? Isn't it more prudent to just end the guy and be done with it?

Even her using a gun on the guy actually caused a media circus. I believe she did all that because she damn well know she will escape being punished.

Gil Boksoon is a woman who is very manipulative, abusive and she likes being in control. Her manipulation and abuse turned the Chairman not only into a simp, but a wimp. She's also an opportunist.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2023
ShaqFu:
No doubt. But why waste time in dueling a guy when you clearly aren't sure you'll win? Why take unnecessary risk? Isn't it more prudent to just end the guy and be done with it?

Even her using a gun on the guy actually caused a media circus. I believe she did all that because she damn well know she will escape being punished.

Gil Boksoon is a woman who is very manipulative, abusive and she likes being in control. Her manipulation and abuse turned the Chairman not only into a simp, but a wimp. She's also an opportunist.
she's actually shown to be proud and pretty confident in her skills. That's also why she agreed to the 1v1 with that student when she was teased.
Everyone believes she is past her prime but she doesn't wanna accept it

But she got a reality check...the samurai was using a legendary sword, she was using an axe she bought online grin
She saw that if the fight continued, she would get beheaded...her daughter would be an orphan grin

She knew she had control over the guy...na why she dey misbehave...any other person, they'd have finished her off since.

Obviously she's very manipulative. They are life or death battles. Anything is allowed.
It was obvious from the start. Her own weakness tho is her daughter. She worst nightmare is her daughter becoming like her...but she didn't know her daughter was already a pyschopath like her

I loved the sequence where she saw all possibilities sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) ... (3829) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.