Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3747884 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
This movie looks promising. The Beekeeper - Jason Statham baba nla ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzINZZ6iqxY?si=nIq8gMvvRrWZVHZm

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Work of art.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
blingxx:
NOWHERE 8/10

Who ever directed this movies needs to be jailed.. Which kain sufferness be this, you think you are suffering in Nigeria Netflix will just show you the true meaning of sufferness angry sad

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..... I don't think it's the director who should be jailed, rather it's the writer of the movie.. The movie is the real definition of shege pro max.

Nobody was spared, even kids, everybody day collect. Mama got so hungry, she had to eat a raw placenta, and the funniest part of it all was that it didn't cause her any harm. You try and munch a raw placenta and that might be the end.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
oyaskii:
The Equalizer 3 2023

Unnecessary three peat

When part one of this came out in 2014, it totally blew me away, with the performance of probably my best black actor and one of my fave actor, in the end, despite how good that was, one particular thing stuck out, that it ended well and it was a classic one off flick. Imagine my shock when they announced a sequel, and i wasn't surprised that it was insipid af! Now imagine my further shock, when they announced a 3rd part!

I gave it a concern barely because of Denzel and maybe i shouldn't have even bothered. All the "lone army" stunt that made the first part hold sway where almost completely gone, it just descended into an unnecessary Italian mob story that frankly no one asked for. For a supposed action flick, the action scenes were like 20%. It doesn't even help that the entire dialogue was 70% in Italian, making me further disconnect from the story or make any logical sense of the story they were trying to cook.

Denzel for just rest fgs๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ, it doesn't make him any less of a very fantastic actor than he already his, he just needs better materials to work with than this trash. If you have data to waste, and you are probably preparing for an exam in Italian monologue, then you can risk it, other than that, i will suggest you look elsewhere and save yourself the hassle.

5/10.

I totally share all your sentiments. The action scenes were really good and quite brutal notwithstanding, but it was just too few. I guess they took Denzel's age into consideration and didn't want to over work him.

Although it's totally wrong to compare both actors(RMD and Denzel) but this is what RMD should have been in the Black Book.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
BankyGee:

Jason statham is all I need. You know what youre getting. Turn off your brain and watch the action.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
Just finished Indiana Jones 5: Dial of Destiny

It was quite entertaining and not as bad as I thought it would be based on the lackluster reviews. Just suspend belief and enjoy, biko. Life is not that hard.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hakeem12(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Jason statham is all I need. You know what youre getting. Turn off your brain and watch the action.
Jason Statham is who he says he is. Na baba

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Xavier5:

That's the reason I'm not on Reddit, because I know I'm a psychopath. I will burn down that platform. Nobody has a monopoly of madness, some of us just chose to cork ours. Knowing who I am, anyone that chooses to be unfortunate, we will drag ourselves until there's no breath left in us.

#Xavier
I don't agree with you about the Godfather stuff but let's agree to disagree
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purvan(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jojo rabbit(2019)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
King of Comedy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
๐ŸŽฅ The Wheel Of Time S02E08 = 4/10 โŒ

Wack series. Only kids would enjoy it.

Trying too hard to be what they're not. Wtf was that dragon for? Trash ๐Ÿšฎ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
oyaskii:
The Equalizer 3 2023

Unnecessary three peat

When part one of this came out in 2014, it totally blew me away, with the performance of probably my best black actor and one of my fave actor, in the end, despite how good that was, one particular thing stuck out, that it ended well and it was a classic one off flick. Imagine my shock when they announced a sequel, and i wasn't surprised that it was insipid af! Now imagine my further shock, when they announced a 3rd part!

I gave it a concern barely because of Denzel and maybe i shouldn't have even bothered. All the "lone army" stunt that made the first part hold sway where almost completely gone, it just descended into an unnecessary Italian mob story that frankly no one asked for. For a supposed action flick, the action scenes were like 20%. It doesn't even help that the entire dialogue was 70% in Italian, making me further disconnect from the story or make any logical sense of the story they were trying to cook.

Denzel for just rest fgs๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ, it doesn't make him any less of a very fantastic actor than he already his, he just needs better materials to work with than this trash. If you have data to waste, and you are probably preparing for an exam in Italian monologue, then you can risk it, other than that, i will suggest you look elsewhere and save yourself the hassle.
5/10.
well let's face it, Mr McCall have been facing gangsters and people who aren't his match, even when he faced his former CIA buddies, he's still the best of them.

I believe Mr McCall has a particular kind of skill set, one that is unique, this is wh, he always gets the best of his opponents and leaves them dead.

His past i shrouded in mystery, this is why I propose a prequel, let's get to know who Mr McCall wad, before his wife died and what made him promise his wife to stop doing those bad things he used to do.

For me, I enjoyed every bit of the movie. The third installment is pretty straightforward, the men he went against were no match for him, period.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xavier5(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

I don't agree with you about the Godfather stuff but let's agree to disagree

You do you, I do me ๐Ÿ™ƒ.

#Xavier
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xavier5(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
THE GODFATHER 2 --- 7.5/10

The Godfather 2 is what I will call the rectification of The Godfather. Rectification in the sense that the stories and details were well told, explored and showcased. The emotional weight was profound, not forgetting the musical score that synchronized with it. This is how The Godfather should have been.

Unlike its prequel, I flowed well with its plot. Al Pacino, Robert Di Nero, Diane Keaton and Robert Duvall as Michael Corleone, Vito Corleone, Kay Adams-Corleone and Tom Hagen respectively were impressive. Sincerely, unforgiveness creates chasm and distrust. I have to acknowledge, this was a worthy sequel.

#Xavier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
๐ŸŽฅ Haunted Mansion (2023) = 4/10 โŒ

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paskal16: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
WriterNig:
๐ŸŽฅ The Wheel Of Time S02E08 = 4/10 โŒ

Wack series. Only kids would enjoy it.

Trying too hard to be what they're not. Wtf was that dragon for? Trash ๐Ÿšฎ

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
ยฐยฐ
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
oyaskii:
The Equalizer 3 2023

Unnecessary three peat

5/10.

Chai so I shouldn't download this movie?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
BankyGee:

Jason Statham is always necessary ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿคญ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PaganTerrorist: 3:02am On Oct 07, 2023
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ฃ

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 4:39am On Oct 07, 2023
pu7pl3:

You can download it next month. Use the one month of waiting to learn Italian
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Palehair: 7:05am On Oct 07, 2023
PaganTerrorist:
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ฃ
Please stop sharing this, it's not real.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PaganTerrorist: 7:28am On Oct 07, 2023
Palehair:

Please stop sharing this, it's not real.

It's real , Go to QQ and stream the trailer
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2023
PaganTerrorist:
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ฃ

we all know Disney will never make such animation grin cancel culture na your mate?.. This is bad as making Arabian cartoons about muhammed

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kevineleven(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2023
pu7pl3:

That's their own opinion, in this life we have different perception, different opinion, different taste, why not watch it and judge for yourself, you might enjoy it, I did.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2023
๐ŸŽฅ Totally Killer (2023) = 4/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
How to download movies from idmb abeg
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xavier5(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
THE GODFATHER 3 --- 8/10

An emotionally weighted movie about the underworld, greed, crime, corruption, betrayal, family, love, regrets, loyalty, sacrifice, and consequences. An intriguing conclusion to The Godfather trilogy and saga.

#Xavier

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
phr0nesis:

You can download it next month. Use the one month of waiting to learn Italian

Ah๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Kevineleven:

That's their own opinion, in this life we have different perception, different opinion, different taste, why not watch it and judge for yourself, you might enjoy it, I did.

Does subtitles work for the Italian?
Why was it heavy on Italian?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
pu7pl3:

Ah๐Ÿ˜‚
What I downloaded had subtitles, but only for the few times they communicated in English. No single subtitle for the Italian language, I just weak
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Giantmedia36: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
*NETFLIX LOVERS*๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

You can now access all NETFLIX movies, Disney world, AMC, HBO, etc for free๐Ÿฅฐ

DM for NETFLIX HACK
JUST FOR โ‚ฆ1,000

*NO MORE SUBSCRIPTION FOREVER*

*For Android users only*
DM to get urs
https:///i6jiq6

(1) (2) (3) ... (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.