Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3736886 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) ... (3831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
🎥 Sound Of Freedom (2023) = 7/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
ShaqFu:
Equalizer 3.

Bloody marvelous. I enjoyed every bit of it.
I'm going to add it to my playlist
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
DC updates.....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ishilove:

I'm going to add it to my playlist
Please do, you won't regret it.

I'm thinking they should do a prequel to this movie. I'll love to see just how dangerously deadly Mr. McCall is when he was younger, and know what exactly he did for the C.I.A.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sound of Freedom:7.5/10
Genre: Drama, Action

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nowhere: 6.6/10
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Language: Spanish

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
Love Again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
ShaqFu:
Please do, you won't regret it.

I'm thinking they should do a prequel to this movie. I'll love to see just how dangerously deadly Mr. McCall is when he was younger, and know what exactly he did for the C.I.A.
His son John can play the younger version of him
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
FILEBE:

If you will talk about this film without the closing credit song , it is going to hurt . You see that Song just finished work. That's how a closing credit song should be!!

Truth by Alex Ebert
That song gave me an ear worm. The lyrics are so deep
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ishilove:

That song gave me an ear worm. The lyrics are so deep

The lyrics tell of surviving life. Come to think of it that this song was released 2011. The best songs made are the ones you discovered yourself . It looks like these songs are always hidden. If you want to listen to good music ehn, discover it yourself. Avoid mainstream

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
FILEBE:

The lyrics tell of surviving life. Come to think of it that this song was released 2011. The best songs made are the ones you discovered yourself . It looks like these songs are always hidden. If you want to listen to good music ehn, discover it yourself. Avoid mainstream
Mainstream is full of whitenoise

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:17am On Oct 05, 2023
September was a very good month for me movie wise.... went on a terrific streak of films despite starting two weeks away from month's ending. Did some decent catch up.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 2:36am On Oct 05, 2023
FILEBE:

If you will talk about this film without the closing credit song , it is going to hurt . You see that Song just finished work. That's how a closing credit song should be!!

Truth by Alex Ebert

I was too busy cleaning my tears to notice the song 😂
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 4:04am On Oct 05, 2023
Nowhere (2023) : 7/10

Another emotional movie, phewww.

I would have rated it higher but my logical mind snickered at some unbelievable scenes 😂. Similar to the reaction I had when watching Fall (2022) , I rated that 5.5.

Even though I knew it was unrealistic, there was a particular scene in “nowhere”, that had me teary 🥲. All in all , it is a good watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2023
abduleez1:
September was a very good month for me movie wise.... went on a terrific streak of films despite starting two weeks away from month's ending. Did some decent catch up.
Your momentum don dey improve small small. Keep it up and you might actually put a dent in your watchlist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mablie(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2023
Memories Of Murder---2003; This is a Korean mystery/thriller that follows a group of investigators on their twisty and disturbing quest to catch a serial r@pist and killer in a small town in the 1980s.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
abduleez1:
How do you rate Bottoms?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Octopusssy:

How do you rate Bottoms?

Bottoms you say?

Abduleez1 is a confirmed bobby man. You are asking the wrong person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Bottoms you say?

Abduleez1 is a confirmed bobby man. You are asking the wrong person
grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kevineleven(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
itspreshh:
The Departed 2006....8/10

A Hollywood remake of a 2002 Hong Kong movie called "Internal Affairs"

Anyway, my score would have been higher but I'm not a fan of the ending.
While I know that many people had issues with the message of the last scene of the rat running on the window...that is not my issue with it....

My main issues with the ending is the choices characters made. All starting from William.

Both characters have been shown throughout to be really smart...yet at the end they were making sîlly decisions that didn't make any sense at all.

All William needed was his identity and some money. The moment he saw that envelope, he had enough view of it to know what was written, he shouldn't even have touched it or acted like he saw it...

Get back your identity and money first, then make some insurance before you leave. It's that simple. Even if he wanted to report he could have, but instead he simply just left the office...

That's dûmb af...

The other spy Castello had had 0 reason to give himself away...
What did he think was gonna happen?

He was free...no one knew who he was...he knew who the spy was instead...
All he had to do wait things out...walk away free

Even if he suspected Castello might have a back up plan the worst move ever is to give himself away to a spy trying to cover his tracks...
That's childishly stûpid...

For a movie so we'll written until the last 20 minutes, it's such a shame what the writers did...it wasn't even that hard to end the movie well imo

Edited:
Another inconsistency I noticed is why did Castello even need a rat in the first place?

He was literally an FBI informant and had the protection of the FBI. Why then did he need a spy in the state police?

That makes no sense imo...
Why also go on the run when he was raided? He knew he could be shot...
A better choice would be for him to be arrested, FBI takes over and set him free...

Great movie 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PaganTerrorist: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
8/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sound of Freedom: 7/10
Good movie

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PaganTerrorist: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Finally

My woman was pestering me to watch this

I don't know what women see in watching K Drama

Anime is way better than this thing

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Movies I watched this week
Grave of the Fireflies - 😭/10
Scream 1 - 7.5/10
Scream 2 - 6/10
Scream 3 - 6.5/10
Scream 4 - 7/10
Scream 5 - 7/10
Shaun of the Dead-9/10
Bottoms - (decided to concentrate and watch it 8/10 n.b - Rachel Senott has boobs yooooo😭❤️❤️
My Neighbour Totoro - 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
PaganTerrorist:
Finally

My woman was pestering me to watch this

I don't know what women see in watching K Drama

Anime is way better than this thing
Hmm, watch boys over flowers and give your thoughts
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Can't wait.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNiig: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
🎥 The Nun II (2023) = 5.8/10 ✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNiig: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
🎥 The Equalizer 3 (2023) = 6.3/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kaycee7:
Your momentum don dey improve small small. Keep it up and you might actually put a dent in your watchlist

I hope so bro...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Octopusssy:

How do you rate Bottoms?

Premium tier entertainment. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) ... (3831) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.