Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3736822 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) ... (3831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Good evening my bosses and boss ladies πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸΎ. I have been nominated for the MAA Comedian of the Year! Please vote "Banky G" via this link πŸ”—:

https://millenniumafricaglobalinitiative.com/comedian-of-the-year/

Thanks in advance 😁 Make una support the Osimhen of Comedy 😎 abeg πŸ™πŸΎ
cc: abduleez1, Phr0nesis, baddestguyp

I dey behind abeg πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜©

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
BankyGee:
Good evening my bosses and boss ladies πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸΎ. I have been nominated for the MAA Comedian of the Year! Please vote "Banky G" via this link πŸ”—:

What I'm seeing

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
phr0nesis:

What I'm seeing
You've voted that's why. Thanks boss πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ˜Œβ€οΈ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheSuperX(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
WriterNig:
πŸŽ₯ Domina S01-2 (2021-23) = 7/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

This cretin no dey listen, Dem warn u severally but u still dey do the same thing,,,blockhead.
Someone said the mods re useless here and I agree, all the mods don't even come online for months.... it's high time seun replace the mods once and for all..

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
BankyGee:

cc: abdulee...z1, Phr0nes..is, baddestg..uyp

Down boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
abduleez1:

Down boss.
Thanks birthday month mate 😊

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
BankyGee:

done βœ…βœ…βœ…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Baddestguyp:
done βœ…βœ…βœ…
Thanks bro, all of una na real family... Not the Vin Diesel kind 😁
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
TheSuperX:
This cretin no dey listen, Dem warn u severally but u still dey do the same thing,,,blockhead.
Someone said the mods re useless here and I agree, all the mods don't even come online for months.... it's high time seun replace the mods once and for all..
Keep reporting his Monika one of them is down

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNiig: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
πŸŽ₯ The Gold S01 (2023) = 7/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
BankyGee:

Done my G. All the best ✌️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
BankyGee:

Thanks bro, all of una na real family... Not the Vin Diesel kind 😁

I am not following you , why am I seeing all your notifications

Is there a way to deactivate this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
thatthickgurl:

I am not following you , why am I seeing all your notifications

Is there a way to deactivate this.
You are following me. Just unfollow. Simple πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ
Vote me first sha 😁
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
oyaskii:
Done my G. All the best ✌️
Thanks bro ❀️
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
The Equalizer 3 2023

Unnecessary three peat

When part one of this came out in 2014, it totally blew me away, with the performance of probably my best black actor and one of my fave actor, in the end, despite how good that was, one particular thing stuck out, that it ended well and it was a classic one off flick. Imagine my shock when they announced a sequel, and i wasn't surprised that it was insipid af! Now imagine my further shock, when they announced a 3rd part!

I gave it a concern barely because of Denzel and maybe i shouldn't have even bothered. All the "lone army" stunt that made the first part hold sway where almost completely gone, it just descended into an unnecessary Italian mob story that frankly no one asked for. For a supposed action flick, the action scenes were like 20%. It doesn't even help that the entire dialogue was 70% in Italian, making me further disconnect from the story or make any logical sense of the story they were trying to cook.

Denzel for just rest fgs😩😩, it doesn't make him any less of a very fantastic actor than he already his, he just needs better materials to work with than this trash. If you have data to waste, and you are probably preparing for an exam in Italian monologue, then you can risk it, other than that, i will suggest you look elsewhere and save yourself the hassle.

5/10.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newguy1(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
oyaskii:
The Equalizer 3 2023

Unnecessary three peat

When part one of this came out in 2014, it totally blew me away, with the performance of probably my best black actor and one of my fave actor, in the end, despite how good that was, one particular thing stuck out, that it ended well and it was a classic one off flick. Imagine my shock when they announced a sequel, and i wasn't surprised that it was insipid af! Now imagine my further shock, when they announced a 3rd part!

I gave it a concern barely because of Denzel and maybe i shouldn't have even bothered. All the "lone army" stunt that made the first part hold sway where almost completely gone, it just descended into an unnecessary Italian mob story that frankly no one asked for. For a supposed action flick, the action scenes were like 20%. It doesn't even help that the entire dialogue was 70% in Italian, making me further disconnect from the story or make any logical sense of the story they were trying to cook.

Denzel for just rest fgs😩😩, it doesn't make him any less of a very fantastic actor than he already his, he just needs better materials to work with than this trash. If you have data to waste, and you are probably preparing for an exam in Italian monologue, then you can risk it, other than that, i will suggest you look elsewhere and save yourself the hassle.

5/10.
I disagree this third part is a good watch not one of this best work but a good watch to kill time and also I see potential of a fourth instalment involving the lady fBI
7/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
newguy1:
I disagree this third part is a good watch not one of this best work but a good watch to kill time and also I see potential of a fourth instalment involving the lady fBI
7/10
"A really good watch" shouldn't really be the one you see to "kill time", is it?. Well i didn't want to even see the 2nd nor this 3rd and you are on about a potential for a 4th? I think this is the last one but good luck to you on this "potential" ✌️
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PaganTerrorist: 5:00am On Oct 06, 2023
Very interesting and a must watch

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheSuperX(m): 5:00am On Oct 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Keep reporting his Monika one of them is down
But seriously dat guy dey foolish Sha, I can't believe that an adult would be behaving like a goat. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2023
TheSuperX:
But seriously dat guy dey foolish Sha, I can't believe that an adult would be behaving like a goat. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Many are really mad on this forum na
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheSuperX(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Many are really mad on this forum na
Omoh even kids take correction, but an adult behaving like a mΓΆron is what I don't understand, perhaps he's doing all this intentionally just like what someone here said.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Palehair: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2023
Paw patrol,the mighty movie

They were like "let's rehash DC league of superpets,these dumb kids won't notice". Have they forgotten that kids are not so dumb today because it was my niece who even said this movie was basically that movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xavier5(m): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2023
THE GODFATHER --- 5/10

A masterpiece that was poorly executed thus dwarfing its glory. Contrary to its wide acclaims, to me, the movie was a far cry from its book. This is what happens when one crams a voluminous book into a single movie. Thanks to this, one, lots of storylines and details weren't explored or properly explored, and two, the movie was rushed. If I hadn't read the book, to be candid, I would have been confused with the plot.

The Godfather book would have been best adapted into a trilogy, and two spin off (one focusing on Johnny Fontaine, and the other on Lucy Mancini)

What about its poor emotional weight? That is an issue what mentioning. The emotional weight of the book was top notch, but the movie, poor.

In addition to that, some of its characters were not as intense as they were portrayed in the book. Lucas Brasi wasn't as menacing as he was in the book. Don Vito Corleone wasn't as ruthless, compassionate and wise as he was in the book, and Sonny wasn't as angry headed as he was in the book.
Add to that, the neglect of the portrayal of Mrs Corleone, she was only shown but not explored as in the book.

If you've read the book, you would understand my view point. The book was amazing, I expected the movie to be same, but unfortunately, I was disappointed.

#Xavier

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RightDecision15: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=WriterNig post=126175961]πŸŽ₯ Domina S01-2 (2021-23) = 7/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

Good morning please where are you streaming or watching thanks God bless πŸ™
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kushercain: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2023
Xavier5:
THE GODFATHER --- 5/10

A masterpiece that was poorly executed thus dwarfing its glory. Contrary to its wide acclaims, to me, the movie was a far cry from its book. This is what happens when one crams a voluminous book into a single movie. Thanks to this, one, lots of storylines and details weren't explored or properly explored, and two, the movie was rushed. If I hadn't read the book, to be candid, I would have been confused with the plot.

The Godfather book would have been best adapted into a trilogy, and two spin off (one focusing on Johnny Fontaine, and the other on Lucy Mancini)

What about its poor emotional weight? That is an issue what mentioning. The emotional weight of the book was top notch, but the movie, poor.

In addition to that, some of its characters were not as intense as they were portrayed in the book. Lucas Brasi wasn't as menacing as he was in the book. Don Vito Corleone wasn't as ruthless, compassionate and wise as he was in the book, and Sonny wasn't as angry headed as he was in the book.
Add to that, the neglect of the portrayal of Mrs Corleone, she was only shown but not explored as in the book.

If you've read the book, you would understand my view point. The book was amazing, I expected the movie to be same, but unfortunately, I was disappointed.

#Xavier

Have you read and watched Angels and Demons by Dan Brown? What do you think about it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2023
Xavier5:
THE GODFATHER --- 5/10

#Xavier
Don't post this on Reddit, you'll be eaten up
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
NOWHERE 8/10

Who ever directed this movies needs to be jailed.. Which kain sufferness be this, you think you are suffering in Nigeria Netflix will just show you the true meaning of sufferness angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lusid: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
blingxx:
NOWHERE 8/10

Who ever directed this movies needs to be jailed.. Which kain sufferness be this, you think you are suffering in Nigeria Netflix will just show you the true meaning of sufferness angry sad
Oya sare, go and watch Love, Sex and 30 candles. Do it and don't waste my time. I'm going to get my cane
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xavier5(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
kushercain:

Have you read and watched Angels and Demons by Dan Brown? What do you think about it

I haven't read the Langdon trilogy, but I've seen their movies. Angel and Demons is an interesting piece. In terms of actions, it's better than DaVinci code, but in terms of mysteries, DaVinci code is better than it. Inferno is just a far cry in terms of quality to the first two installments.

#Xavier
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xavier5(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

Don't post this on Reddit, you'll be eaten up

That's the reason I'm not on Reddit, because I know I'm a psychopath. I will burn down that platform. Nobody has a monopoly of madness, some of us just chose to cork ours. Knowing who I am, anyone that chooses to be unfortunate, we will drag ourselves until there's no breath left in us.

#Xavier
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nik44(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
chuksp09:

Best series I've seen in a while...
I completely agree. I look forward to every episode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) ... (3831) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.