Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3784675 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3732) (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) ... (3844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
Let me tell you clôwns something...

One of the fastest way to know whether a movie will flop or not is to know social media reactions to it.

Everyone knew that Movies like The Marvels would flop cos of social media reactions...

Same way we know that Madame Spider movie will flop massively... (Unless it has a very tiny budget)

I'm waiting for these "General audiences" to go and watch Madame Spider 🤡🤡🤡

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kaycee7:
Nîgga please. The same dude who throws a tantrum if you don't declare AoT the greatest piece of fiction ever created 😂🤣😂🤣😂

If other people call am Clown of the TV/movie section now him go dey cry. grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
abduleez1:

If other people call am Clown of the TV/movie section now him go dey cry. grin grin grin
I still dey wait make him show me where he answered why superhero fatigue no affect GotG 3

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Palehair: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
abduleez1:

Yeah, I remember but I think you have to qualify for at least one, if not all of the 4 criteria.
Most of these movies can bypass it with making up for it with their crew members if not for on-screen actors.

And there's that donation to a film academy or something like that for diversity. I don forget as I read am for one article.

I hope you post more on this thread. I know say you sef na oldie for here but you rarely post. 😉
You have to pass two of those four criterias to be eligible for nominations but you are right, studios can bypass it by making donations to film schools and whatnot and filling most of their crew with a diverse set.

Oga,na time oooo. I was still a teenager when I got to know this thread so I had a lot of free time kn my hands. I just couldn't wait to grow up. Growing up now,I don find out say adulthood na big scam. I sure do miss the OGs from Baba Koice to ishi and Jeromeblac fights,those two b like cat and rat to Trey Knowles, verified Stalin, purple,mj bolt, meobizy,nani and e mysterious WiFi,nickshrap,dande disappeared for a long time,came back only to disappear again and others who I've forgotten their names. The only OGs that I'm sure are left here are you,Oyaskii, Kaycee7 and maybe purple who are both not consistent. It was like after the pandemic, everything changed

Funnily enough,y'all made my teenage years and made me understand movies beneath the surface especially Koice,that man sure does knows his stuff

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Let me tell you clôwns something...

One of the fastest way to know whether a movie will flop or not is to know social media reactions to it.

Everyone knew that Movies like The Marvels would flop cos of social media reactions...

Same way we know that Madame Spider movie will flop massively... (Unless it has a very tiny budget)

I'm waiting for these "General audiences" to go and watch Madame Spider 🤡🤡🤡

Same way social media clowns like you said BARBIE would flop right?? 👍 😂😂

Spamming the thread with clown emojis won't save you from sounding like an actual clown. grin grin

Aren't you the one that said people don't even want to use their ears to hear MULTIVERSE again?? grin
But SpiderVerse is a flamboyant multiverse movie with almost $700mn as well as top 10 highest grossing film this year.
It's also considered a Best picture nominee by the same film Twitter as well as Best Animation.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Palehair: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
abduleez1:

Lol, that thing still dey vex me up till now... 😂😂😂
That's why I no dey waste time use am troll him fans any opportunity I get.

Saviour kó, Conqueror ní. 😭😭😭

Make I no lie, I use style happy small as that film flop make I hear word small with that nonsense wey Top Gun: Maverick cause.
Omo we dey d same boat because I no only happy,I don already dey wish make e flop especially as baba think say e dey untouchable to release film as the same time as the Barbenheimer hype
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kaycee7:
I still dey wait make him show me where he answered why superhero fatigue no affect GotG 3

If e answer am make I bend.... grin grin grin

E never still answer why "Multiverse" trash no affect SpiderVerse just a few months back.
In fact, LOKI is not up to a month old since it's season finale and e still dey top chart with Multiverse.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
Can any of you clôwns tell me how Parasite got hyped and it even won Oscars?

Is it not the same "non-general audiences" on Twitter whose views don't count that watched it and hyped it so much that it got global award recognition?

Bunch of clôwns on this movie/series section circle-jèrking themselves

It's funny how you are actually what you criticize...
Nothing but a bunch of clôwns making noise and circle-jèrking each other...
The real definition of the loud minority

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Can any of you clôwns tell me how Parasite got promoted till everyone watched it and it even won Oscars?

Is it not the same "non-general audiences" on Twitter whose views don't count that watched it and hyped it so much that it got global recognition?

Bunch of clôwns on this movie/series section circle-jèrking themselves

It's funny how you are actually what you criticize...
Nothing but a bunch of clôwns making noise and circle-jèrking each other...
The real definition of the loud minority
So are we talking about superhero fatigue or lack of promotion?
2023 is about to end and you still can't argue a single point properly
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
Palehair:

You have to pass two of those four criterias to be eligible for nominations but you are right, studios can bypass it by making donations to film schools and whatnot and filling most of their crew with a diverse set.

Oga,na time oooo. I was still a teenager when I got to know this thread so I had a lot of free time kn my hands. I just couldn't wait to grow up. Growing up now,I don find out say adulthood na big scam. I sure do miss the OGs from Baba Koice to ishi and Jeromeblac fights,those two b like cat and rat to Trey Knowles, verified Stalin, purple,mj bolt, meob..izy,nani and e mysterious WiFi,nickshrap,dande disappeared for a long time,came back only to disappear again and others who I've forgotten their names. The only OGs that I'm sure are left here are you,Oyaii, Kayc7 and maybe purple who are both not consistent. It was like after the pandemic, everything changed

Funnily enough,y'all made my teenage years and made me understand movies beneath the surface especially Koice,that man sure does knows his stuff

Yeah, I wanted to quote you few minutes ago... I went back to refresh myself on the new rules. Yes, it looks pretty easy for the studios to work around with 2 out of 4 requirements.
Looking at this, it means The Color Purple will be the most over qualified film for Best Picture.
Oyaskii, wetin dey occur sef, I'm struggling to see campaign or audience chatter for PAST LIVES on Twitter oo. It's like the film has vanished from the talk. 😳

Koice na really top tier OG back then.... That was the good ol' days when premium quality arguments backed by facts or logic reasoning was the order of the day not low tier discourse we have these days.
Then there's that werey Verified Stalin, him nearly wan cut my neck that time with him h@rdcor€ argument. grin grin Those days Vawulence was sweet and a must see weekend event movie on this thread.
I still dey ever wonder whether this thread will gain back that pedigree it lost. 😢😢

Peace don spoil everything.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kaycee7:
So are we talking about superhero fatigue or lack of promotion?
2023 is about to end and you still can't argue a single point properly
you keep proving over and over again to be nothing but a wànker who just jumps into every argument to wànk on your fellow members...

It is the same usual group of 4-5 members sûcking each other's dîck in every argument without even bothering to understand the Genesis of that argument...

Maybe you should take your mouth of his dîck and balls before you'll be taken seriously

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
RayMcBlue:
There's some kind of bully alliance going on in this section. It has been going on for some time now. This alliance comprises of Kaycee7, Abduleez1, pu7pl3, and GloriousGbola.

If you fight one, the rest will team up and bully you into submission, so I'm advicing everyone to stop engaging with these guys. They exhibit a hive behaviour that's as horrible as it's fascinating. Not cool.

As usual...
The same clique of 4-5 members jumping in everytime to wànk on each other

Some people mentioned this long ago ...

It's been years...they are still wànking each other without even bothering to know the Genesis of arguments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
phr0nesis:

Yea
I just checked out some best picture predictions, and fortunately for you, Poor Things made all the lists😡😡

grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2023
Baddestguyp:
you keep proving over and over again to be nothing but a wànker who just jumps into every argument to wànk on your fellow members...

It is the same usual group of 4-5 members sûcking each other's dîck in every argument without even bothering to understand the Genesis of that argument...

Maybe you should take your mouth of his dîck and balls before you'll be taken seriously
Not a single one of the questions I've asked you have you even attempted to provide an answer to. Instead just jumped straight to ad hominem and insults. Clear evidence that you had no idea what you were even talking about as usual.

Sha try and grow up next year abeg
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
abduleez1:

Yeah, I wanted to quote you few minutes ago... I went back to refresh myself on the new rules. Yes, it looks pretty easy for the studios to work around with 2 out of 4 requirements.
Looking at this, it means The Color Purple will be the most over qualified film for Best Picture.
Oyaskii, wetin dey occur sef, I'm struggling to see campaign or audience chatter for PAST LIVES on Twitter oo. It's like the film has vanished from the talk. 😳

Koice na really top tier OG back then.... That was the good ol' days when premium quality arguments backed by facts or logic reasoning was the order of the day not low tier discourse we have these days.
Then there's that werey Verified Stalin, him nearly wan cut my neck that time with him h@rdcor€ argument. grin grin Those days Vawulence was sweet and a must see weekend event movie on this thread.
I still dey ever wonder whether this thread will gain back that pedigree it lost. 😢😢

Peace don spoil everything.
lol "Past Lives" "Best Picture" shout might be a long stretch, cuz I'm not sure those Oscar goons will allow indie gems from one studio win back to back Best Picture. But it is definitely up for Best actress, best director and best original screenplay, these are tenable for it. If A24 are feeling lucky, they can "sell" it as a foreign language film and they will have a shot at that.

I don't want to jump the gun here, but I'm like 60% confident that Best Picture is between Barbie and Oppenheimer, not necessarily for the film itself, but the build up and them releasing the same day might be the biggest rizz, Hollywood has seen in years. Barbenheimer was such a pop culture phenomenal, their are chatters in some quarters that it surpassed, "the BB finale" and "The Red Lady resurrecting Jon Snow" moment in recent pop culture history...it was that big! Just look at the wiki page! Yeah, no movie is touching those 2 for best picture. KOTFM would have tried, the marketing of that get as e be.

But "Past lives" is/was one of my fave films from this year, i am hoping i can do a top 10 list this year, it would be right up there.. special special film 💚🌟

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
This year but have stank up the place with bottom barrel flicks, but them graphics guys were probably the only clear thinking people in them prod teams, cuz these year was totally filled with gem movie posters 😩🤩...These are some of my best 🎨

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
Baddestguyp:

As usual...
The same clique of 4-5 members jumping in everytime to wànk on each other

Some people mentioned this long ago ...

It's been years...they are still wànking each other without even bothering to know the Genesis of arguments

grin grin grin

It's been years and You still never grow out of your g@y fantasies till now.

Hope say you go get sense in 2024. 🤣
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
abduleez1:

grin grin grin

It's been years and You still never grow out of your g@y fantasies till now.

Hope say you go get sense in 2024. 🤣

grin grin grin

It's been years and una still never comot mouth from each other's prîcks till now.

Hope say una go comot mouth in 2023. 🤣

RayMcBlue:
There's some kind of bully alliance going on in this section. It has been going on for some time now. This alliance comprises of Kaycee7, Abduleez1, pu7pl3, and GloriousGbola.

If you fight one, the rest will team up and bully you into submission, so I'm advicing everyone to stop engaging with these guys. They exhibit a hive behaviour that's as horrible as it's fascinating. Not cool.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
Baddestguyp:

grin grin grin

It's been years and una still never comot mouth from each other's prîcks till now.

Hope say una go comot mouth in 2023. 🤣

You're the one complaining....

🤣🤣😂😂😂
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
oyaskii:
lol "Past Lives" "Best Picture" shout might be a long stretch, cuz I'm not sure those Oscar goons will allow indie gems from one studio win back to back Best Picture. But it is definitely up for Best actress, best director and best original screenplay, these are tenable for it. If A24 are feeling lucky, they can "sell" it as a foreign language film and they will have a shot at that.

I don't want to jump the gun here, but I'm like 60% confident that Best Picture is between Barbie and Oppenheimer, not necessarily for the film itself, but the build up and them releasing the same day might be the biggest rizz, Hollywood has seen in years. Barbenheimer was such a pop culture phenomenal, their are chatters in some quarters that it surpassed, "the BB finale" and "The Red Lady resurrecting Jon Snow" moment in recent pop culture history...it was that big! Just look at the wiki page! Yeah, no movie is touching those 2 for best picture. KOTFM would have tried, the marketing of that get as e be.

But "Past lives" is/was one of my fave films from this year, i am hoping i can do a top 10 list this year, it would be right up there.. special special film 💚🌟

Don't know bruh, but I really don't see BARBIE in the Best Picture chat no matter how fans want to market it.

I doubt WB will even submit it for consideration. Especially since there's WONKA and THE COLOR PURPLE they'll most likely push as their Best Picture headliners.

Sure Barbenheimmer was a phenomenon and that's why BARBIE will most likely get recognitions in adapted screenplay, Best Song, Best Score and Costume & production Design.

The one category that annoys me of BARBIE campaign is that nonsensical campaign for America Ferrera as Best Supporting Actress with that rubbish that she performed in BARBIE. Cos of that long monologue she gave at the end, people no want make person hear word for something that was obvious in the movie. But no, they had to spell it out for viewers to understand. She's one of the weakest points in the movie for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2023
oyaskii:
This year but have stank up the place with bottom barrel flicks, but them graphics guys were probably the only clear thinking people in them prod teams, cuz these year was totally filled with gem movie posters 😩🤩...These are some of my best 🎨

Remove that The Marvels for that least. It looks good but ain't among the best I've seen for the year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
abduleez1:

Don't know bruh, but I really don't see BARBIE in the Best Picture chat no matter how fans want to market it.

I doubt WB will even submit it for consideration. Especially since there's WONKA and THE COLOR PURPLE they'll most likely push as their Best Picture headliners.

Sure Barbenheimmer was a phenomenon and that's why BARBIE will most likely get recognitions in adapted screenplay, Best Song, Best Score and Costume & production Design.

The one category that annoys me of BARBIE campaign is that nonsensical campaign for America Ferrera as Best Supporting Actress with that rubbish that she performed in BARBIE. Cos of that long monologue she gave at the end, people no want make person hear word for something that was obvious in the movie. But no, they had to spell it out for viewers to understand. She's one of the weakest points in the movie for me.
lol @ bolded 😂😂. WB is not going to submit their "unicorn" for best picture??. They most certainly will!. It is like their best shot at winning.

If DUNE 2 was released as scheduled, they would have had a chance with that.

But you see that "WONKA" it is never winning best picture, and it will be a miracle if it is even nominated if they push it. I can't explain it, it doesn't have the "aura".

"The colour purple" is even worst. The cast is so underwhelming and i am not expecting any spellbound performance from that lot. The only true talent there is Coleman Domingo.

Barbie is not "best picture" material under normal circumstances, but we are not under normal circumstances are we? The movie was modest at best, but totally blown out of proportion, and probably made the most money for WB this financial year, so you can bet your bottom dollar, they are definitely pushing it. I am even hearing chatters of a "Barbie medley" performance before the Oscar event. Best picture, Best director, best cinematography, best costume and best original song is "Barbie"s for the taking, it will so eat with those, forget those December releases you have high hopes for, only Oppenheimer stands a chance in hell from a complete Barbie domination.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
abduleez1:

Remove that The Marvels for that least. It looks good but ain't among the best I've seen for the year.
lol I am a "Jpeg" guy and i am a sucker for good ones, so trust me, "The Marvels" poster is so visually stunning, the colour grading sequence going on dey burst my head 😩. I have a 4K version of it as a Desktop wall and maan it is so vivid 🫶💐.

You got some nice ones on here too. Movie posters were totally eating good, this year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
oyaskii:
lol I am a "Jpeg" guy and i am a sucker for good ones, so trust me, "The Marvels" poster is so visually stunning, the colour grading sequence going on dey burst my head 😩. I have a 4K version of it as a Desktop wall and maan it is so vivid 🫶💐.

You got some nice ones on here too. Movie posters were totally eating good, this year.

I preferred this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
Cc Oyaskii

Bot don come for me. E don tey small sha.... grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
IngeniousLeez:
Cc Oyaskii

Bot don come for me. E don tey small sha.... grin grin
Bot mannn fgs 😩😩 sorry 😄.

Yup. If you follow best picture well over the last few years, the movies with the most "buzz" in a certain way, tends to be top contender and eventual winners, simply put "the most talked about" movie, in a way gets it, they interchange some times, to pander to one woke idealogy or deliver a "pity' giveaway to stem a certain crowd, hence the "CODA" and "Parasite" wins recently. So just free best picture for Barbieheimer.

As for individual awards, apart from Margot Robbie who is locked at about 70% for Best actress in my opinion, the rest are totally up for grabs. No really stand out individual performances as far as i know. I might be one of the few people on here who haven't still seen "Oppenheimer" 😩😩, due to the uncanny reason of me being out of my comfort zone for weeks now 😞, so I can't personally gauge his performance, but from hearsay, i heard he ate good, but his career trajectory has always been that of a "wildcard", a "rebel" if you will, so his performance might warrant best actor, but the Oscar board might feel he might not be the "right fit" to take that coveted crown. I know Cillian Murphy, na proper crase man, he fit no show up for the award sef fgs 😩😩. The rest awards are totally up for grabs, and so much riding on those December releases to properly have a good reading on where we at with the individual awards.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Saturnalia(m): 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
This is the third time I am posting this. I hope I don’t get banned by the anti-spam for this since I have modified my post.

1.) The Inglorious Basterds 2009 - 8/10. The portrayal of Hitler’s demise was at variance with historical records.

2.) Django Unchained 2012 - 9/10. Leonardo DiCaprio is a natural born talent. The scene where he wanted to shatter the skull of Broomhilda with a hammer got me apprehensive.

I never like Jamie Fox until I watched this movie. I almost shed tears for Broomhilda when she was brought out from that underground enclosure completely n-aked. Samuel L. Jackson na mad man, but I understand that he was just doing his job by acting.

3.) The Green Hornet 2011 - 8/10. I don’t know why I love this movie so much.

This movie sweet die! grin

What do all these 3 movies have in common?

Yes, you guessed right. Christophe Waltz. His villainous persona is unrivaled.

Cheerio!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 1:18am On Nov 21, 2023
Silence is the best answer to clowns.

I actually left this thread after realizing the circle-jerk it had become.

When ignorant opinions keep getting defended by the same set of people, one has to just leave them to their folly.

The empty barrels are the loudest. You can know from the amount of long posts they consistently post after copying from one movie blog they read.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 3:16am On Nov 21, 2023
This place still haven't gotten any better, chit chats everywhere instead of rating and dropping movie reviews for people like us to pick from and download.
Toor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 6:02am On Nov 21, 2023
oyetpel:
This place still haven't gotten any better, chit chats everywhere instead of rating and dropping movie reviews for people like us to pick from and download.
Toor

Smh.

Choosing beggar.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2023
oyaskii:
Bot mannn fgs 😩😩 sorry 😄.

Yup. If you follow best picture well over the last few years, the movies with the most "buzz" in a certain way, tends to be top contender and eventual winners, simply put "the most talked about" movie, in a way gets it, they interchange some times, to pander to one woke idealogy or deliver a "pity' giveaway to stem a certain crowd, hence the "CODA" and "Parasite" wins recently. So just free best picture for Barbieheimer.

As for individual awards, apart from Margot Robbie who is locked at about 70% for Best actress in my opinion, the rest are totally up for grabs. No really stand out individual performances as far as i know. I might be one of the few people on here who haven't still seen "Oppenheimer" 😩😩, due to the uncanny reason of me being out of my comfort zone for weeks now 😞, so I can't personally gauge his performance, but from hearsay, i heard he ate good, but his career trajectory has always been that of a "wildcard", a "rebel" if you will, so his performance might warrant best actor, but the Oscar board might feel he might not be the "right fit" to take that coveted crown. I know Cillian Murphy, na proper crase man, he fit no show up for the award sef fgs 😩😩. The rest awards are totally up for grabs, and so much riding on those December releases to properly have a good reading on where we at with the individual awards.

Well, I haven't seen Margot Robbie campaign for Best Actress on my feed. If she's in there, seems to me as an afterthought. As for Best Supporting Actor, most likely Ryan Gosling gets in there. He's the only BARBIE cast member I've seen consistent chatter for acting categories throughout this year.

True, Cillian Murphy na proper mad man. Peeps are already joking he might actually lose it with his nonchalant attitude towards the whole campaign process.
Dem ask Baba how e dey feel with the whole strike issue ending. Baba said "I just went home eating cheese" during the strike. 😂😂😂 He's unbothered.

I agree with you on the notion that majority of the awards is up for grabs asides Best Picture, Director, Original Song going to BARBENHEIMMER.

I've been trying to watch Oppenheimer for the past two days but I haven't been able to finish it. I've just managed to hit 1hr30mins. So far, it's been great.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3732) (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) ... (3844) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.