Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3753793 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3759) (3760) (3761) (3762) (3763) (3764) (3765) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
joseph1832:
the same way you'll wonder how 300 Spartan spood against the Persian empire and almost won....

War isn't about numbers, but strategy.

The Persian empire didn't have giant spaceships that could take out cities comfortably from the air...

I wonder what strategy a small group of townsfolk want to use against giant spaceships that can nuke their town in a second shocked

My guess is the Empire won't nuke them because of their fertile land?

But let's wait and see
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nickshrapnel:
Making a true world war Hulk movie will disprove the superhero fatigue theory.

Make we dey look sha....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
joseph1832:
only when you're facing idiots or people who know little or nothing about war.

Lemme ask, have you watched Rebel Moon?

Lol.... Numbers is ALWAYS important in war. Forget all those motivational messages. grin grin
I don't think I've seen a war movie worth it's salt discrediting numbers with just brilliant strategy.
Even Roman or Greek adaptations, based on what I've watched and a few read ups, most of their generals always loved a numerical advantage.
No one likes being outnumbered and always rely on strategy....unless if maybe you're probably Spartan. cheesy

No. I haven't watched Rebel Moon yet tho downloaded already.

If you've watched Battle at Lake Changjin you'd see what huge numbers can do even in the face of brilliant strategy and overwhelming advanced weaponry. The only reason I see China winning that war was basically because of their numbers. And many of them still died because they were technologically inferior to the US.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
SOZINN:

A recent fan poll on Fandango found that the most anticipated movie of 2024 is a comic book movie. I thought they were tired.

Read more about the survey here:
https://www.fandango.com/region-error
There's definitely Marvel universe fatigue but Deadpool is not actually a Marvel universe franchise plus the intrigue of having wolverine, all the x men, an Avenger cameo and Taylor Swift is kinda enticing, don't you think.
Another factor is the Deadpool franchise has always been a special kind of marvel

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
Can't believe this was green lit by different people, we have films people actually want to watch taken down but this is still getting made
Hollywood is a big mess at this point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gizIbhk5Eu4?si=YMGdo8Fj1V0kSIT2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
IngeniousLeez:

Lol.... Numbers is ALWAYS important in war. Forget all those motivational messages. grin grin
I don't think I've seen a war movie worth it's salt discrediting numbers with just brilliant strategy.
Even Roman or Greek adaptations, based on what I've watched and a few read ups, most of their generals always loved a numerical advantage.
No one likes being outnumbered and always rely on strategy....unless if maybe you're probably Spartan. cheesy

No. I haven't watched Rebel Moon yet tho downloaded already.

If you've watched Battle at Lake Changjin you'd see what huge numbers can do even in the face of brilliant strategy and overwhelming advanced weaponry. The only reason I see China winning that war was basically because of their numbers. And many of them still died because they were technologically inferior to the US.
I never said numbers isn't important. What I'm saying is strategy can't be downplayed and it can even be more important than numbers, sometimes.

The first rule of war "know your enemy". Another rule I find more intriguing than that rule is one said by Blade (Wesley Snipes) he said "when you understand the nature of a thing, you know what it's capable of". For this two reason I asked if you've watched Rebel Moon.

As regard the emboldened. Let's bring Spartacus into focus. Tell me why he defeated almost all the Roman legion sent against him, but, when he came against the Roman legion led by business man and soldier Marcus Crassus, he lost. Tell me?

I'll tell you this, without strategy, war can't be won. Atleast the Greeks conquered Troy with strategy, not numbers, no? All thanks to Odysius. Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
Baddestguyp:

The Persian empire didn't have giant spaceships that could take out cities comfortably from the air...

I wonder what strategy a small group of townsfolk want to use against giant spaceships that can nuke their town in a second shocked

My guess is the Empire won't nuke them because of their fertile land?
But let's wait and see
same way the rebels in Star Wars didn't have a death star that can destroy worlds, but still happen to destroy one.

I wouldn't want to spoil the mo ie for abduleez and others who haven't watched it. But, you who have, you're missing the point.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
joseph1832:
same way the rebels in Star Wars didn't have a death star that can destroy worlds, but still happen to destroy one.

I wouldn't want to spoil the mo ie for abduleez and others who haven't watched it. But, you who have, you're missing the point.

I haven't seen Star Wars...so I don't get your reference...

What point am I missing?
I said I don't see how a group of townsfolk would fight an empire that has giant spaceships that could nuke them in seconds...

Unless for some reason like the fertility of their land, the Empire relies only on ground soldiers...

And I literally said we'll see how it goes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2023
Baddestguyp:

I haven't seen Star Wars...so I don't get your reference...

What point am I missing?
I said I don't see how a group of townsfolk would fight an empire that has giant spaceships that could nuke them in seconds...

Unless for some reason like the fertility of their land, the Empire relies only on ground soldiers...

And I literally said we'll see how it goes
All the same, you're missing the point.

If you've seen Rebel Moon. Then ask yourself, who is training the townfolk to fight against the same empire with heavy machines, operated by men who take orders. 👌
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jawan

Bollywood is something else 😂😂😂

Rather preachy, sanctimonious and full of the most unrealistic scenarios, but hey, what tha heck? The movie is very funny and very entertaining 😁

Shah Rukh Khan is the Indian version of Tom Cruise. That guy is a vampire. Never ages. Still very fit and agile for someone almost 60
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 3:06am On Dec 26, 2023
joseph1832:
I never said numbers isn't important. What I'm saying is strategy can't be downplayed and it can even be more important than numbers, sometimes.

The first rule of war "know your enemy". Another rule I find more intriguing than that rule is one said by Blade (Wesley Snipes) he said "when you understand the nature of a thing, you know what it's capable of". For this two reason I asked if you've watched Rebel Moon.

As regard the emboldened. Let's bring Spartacus into focus. Tell me why he defeated almost all the Roman legion sent against him, but, when he came against the Roman legion led by business man and soldier Marcus Crassus, he lost. Tell me?

I'll tell you this, without strategy, war can't be won. Atleast the Greeks conquered Troy with strategy, not numbers, no? All thanks to Odysius. Lol

I rest my case... grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 6:01am On Dec 26, 2023
IngeniousLeez:

I rest my case... grin grin
with Kevin Hart abi. Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by simongonner: 6:59am On Dec 26, 2023
Greatdesi:

You can only see it at the cinema, it's not yet out for download.
okay. Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2023
Rebel Moon: Part One - A Child of Fire (2023) 6/10

This was supposed to be Zack's big break. I was rooting for him, as were a lot of other people. Only to be disappointed.

While one of the most popular opinions about Snyder is that he's an awesome with the visuals but subpar at plotting, it wasn't until this movie that I also realized that the man also used to offer interesting characters.
Say what you will about Sucker Punch or Army of the Dead, they had memorable characters. You had at least one character in Army of the Dead that their death made you feel something.

After 2 hours of Rebel Moon, I don't give a flying fück about any of the characters. Part 2 could literally start with all of them massacred in the first 5 minutes and I wouldn't even blink.
To say Zack dropped the ball here is an understatement.

The main job of a first entry in a series is a solid introduction. The audience is introduced and made to care about the world/setting, the characters and/or the plot.

I don care about any. Basically the only way I'm watching Part 2 would be seeing it being praised by folks I take seriously as a massive improvement over this first part. I'm saying it would have to pull a Wheel of Time S2 to get my attention back.

And, apparently, Junkie XL learnt nothing after ZSJL. Man composed one epic track and started spamming the whole thing in multiple scenes. It wasn't as bad as Epic Lamentation in ZSJL. Maybe because this movie wasn't 4 hours long but by the 4th time of him repeating the same track, I knew I'd be seeing Tom Holkenborg in the credits.

All that said, Zack has something decent here. There's some jewels under this pile of rocks he served. Perhaps he can polish them in the next entry. I won't be holding my breath though.
Fortunately for him, the movie seems to be doing well so Netflix won't be on his neck.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2023
Kaycee7:

This was supposed to be Zack's big break. I was rooting for him, as were a lot of other people. Only to be disappointed.

While one of the most popular opinions about Snyder is that he's an awesome with the visuals but subpar at plotting, it wasn't until this movie that I also realized that the man also used to offer interesting characters.
Say what you will about Sucker Punch or Army of the Dead, they had memorable characters. You had at least one character in Army of the Dead that their death made you feel something.

After 2 hours of Rebel Moon, I don't give a flying fück about any of the characters. Part 2 could literally start with all of them massacred in the first 5 minutes and I wouldn't even blink.

The main job of a first entry in a series is a solid introduction. The audience is introduced and made to care about the world/setting, the characters and/or the plot.

I don care about any. Basically the only way I'm watching Part 2 would be seeing it being praised by folks I take seriously as a massive improvement over this first part. I'm saying it would have to pull a Wheel of Time S2 to get my attention back.

And, apparently, Junkie XL learnt nothing after ZSJL. Man composed one epic track and started spamming the whole thing in multiple scenes. It wasn't as bad as Epic Lamentation in ZSJL. Maybe because this movie wasn't 4 hours long but by the 4th time of him repeating the same track, I knew I'd be seeing Tom Holkenborg in the credits.

All that said, Zack has something decent here. There's some jewels under this pile of rocks he served. Perhaps he can polish them in the next entry. I won't be holding my breath though.
Fortunately for him, the movie seems to be doing well so Netflix won't be on his neck.

I want to ask, if this movie was done by another filmmaker other than ZS, will it have been judged differently because with the way people have been tearing apart this flick, i was actually entertained and intrigued by it.

Did it have it's issues? oh yes? The major one being that the screenplay is like 75% Star Wars, ZS literally had a "Death Star" and "Light Saber" in this, that aside, it is a fairly decent flick, and it's not even the worst this year, let alone for a long while now, have we really had flicks of "high standards" in recent while to hold this against?.

it had all the fine ingredients of an epic fantasy sci fi space saga. Good world building, decent character development..i mean, you have to really hate ZS, to actually not see what he was trying to do with this. The slo mo that people whinge about wasn't even distracting and it was purely there for dramatic effects and ZS had been doing this in his past project without qualms so what was the fuss about this?.

Again, The "residual bias" against ZS is like 90% the reason people hate this, and i fear it has tanked his reputation for good, no serious prod company is giving him any serious money to make any serious project from here henceforth i fear, only prod companies like Netflix who has lots of money to burn and zero reputation to uphold will look his way.

but i am 100% seated for the Part 2 of this because oddly enough, i enjoyed this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2023
oyaskii:

I want to ask, if this movie was done by another filmmaker other than ZS, will it have been judged differently because with the way people have been tearing apart this flick, i was actually entertained and intrigued by it.

Did it have it's issues? oh yes? The major one being that the screenplay is like 75% Star Wars, ZS literally had a "Death Star" and "Light Saber" in this, that aside, it is a fairly decent flick, and it's not even the worst this year, let alone for a long while now, have we really had flicks of "high standards" in recent while to hold this against?.

it had all the fine ingredients of an epic fantasy sci fi space saga. Good world building, decent character development..i mean, you have to really hate ZS, to actually not see what he was trying to do with this. The slo mo that people whinge about wasn't even distracting and it was purely there for dramatic effects and ZS had been doing this in his past project without qualms so what was the fuss about this?.

Again, The "residual bias" against ZS is like 90% the reason people hate this, and i fear it has tanked his reputation for good, no serious prod company is giving him any serious money to make any serious project from here henceforth i fear, only prod companies like Netflix who has lots of money to burn and zero reputation to uphold will look his way.

but i am 100% seated for the Part 2 of this because oddly enough, i enjoyed this.

Not everyone has residual biasal against Zack Snyder

Personally I didn't really care much about him. A 6/10 rating means it's watchable...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Not everyone has residual biasal against Zack Snyder

Personally I didn't really care much about him. A 6/10 rating means it's watchable...

You are in a small percentage of people who don't care about him, but the bias is there. I didn't see your rating for it but between 6 to 7 is a tad fair. On a very "normal" day, it is a very decent watch in contrast to the nearly 90% negative reviews i have seen of the flick.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2023
oyaskii:
You are in a small percentage of people who don't care about him, but the bias is there. I didn't see your rating for it but between 6 to 7 is a tad fair. On a very "normal" day, it is a very decent watch in contrast to the nearly 90% negative reviews i have seen of the flick.

A lot of people just wanted to trash the movie. I've seen some weird takes on it.

Even Critical Drinker's video on it. Although he made some valid criticism, to me it felt like he had already decided to trash the movie even before he watched it.

Same as many others...they were just hate-watching it...

It was not a good movie imo...but also not the terrible unwatchable movie that some people were claiming...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2023
oyaskii:

Most definitely it'll be judged differently. As much as Zack got himself a cult following, he also has an anti following, especially within the industry itself.

But A Child of Fire is basically the first time I'm admitting that he made his haters' work easy for them.

Definitely not the worst flick of the month even. But even going by Synder standards, this was sub par. I mean Army of the Dead did the whole gathering a team of mercs to pull a job better than this one.

Good world building? And decent character development? Are you going soft, bro? Or is it in the spirit of Christmas?
The world building was barely fleshed out. I'm not even holding that against him since world building is something I prefer done slowly across the story rather than being hit with exposition after exposition.

But decent character development is the one I can't get behind. All that lore revealed about Kora isn't selling me on her character. What reason do we have to care about Tarek or Gen. Titus? Let's not talk about the one who appeared and died in 30 minutes of screentime.
Only Nemesis and Noble are the only characters that evoke a bit of interest. Let's be real here, please.

The residual bias is definitely a factor but, like I said in the beginning, Zack made it too easy for the haters.
I mean, if he's not winning the interest of me, a fan, can the haters really be blamed for everything?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kaycee7:
Most definitely it'll be judged differently. As much as Zack got himself a cult following, he also has an anti following, especially within the industry itself.

But A Child of Fire is basically the first time I'm admitting that he made his haters' work easy for them
. The perceived cult following might be his greatest undoing. For every 100 cult member that says his work is good, there will 1000 Anti Cult to revolt and say it is thrash, there is no way to grip any shred of objectiveness when judging the actual project under these madness.

Definitely not the worst flick of the month even. But even going by Synder standards, this was sub par. I mean Army of the Dead did the whole gathering a team of mercs to pull a job better than this one.

Fair. Not his best work, and he could have done better.

Good world building? And decent character development? Are you going soft, bro? Or is it in the spirit of Christmas?
The world building was barely fleshed out. I'm not even holding that against him since world building is something I prefer done slowly across the story rather than being hit with exposition after exposition.

But decent character development is the one I can't get behind. All that lore revealed about Kora isn't selling me on her character. What reason do we have to care about Tarek or Gen. Titus? Let's not talk about the one who appeared and died in 30 minutes of screentime.
Only Nemesis and Noble are the only characters that evoke a bit of interest. Let's be real here, please.
I thought Kora had a decent character development ..No? They were able to show, what was, what is, what was to come of her Character...No? As for Tarek and Gen. Titus, they gave a little hint about there character, and not to delve into too much spoilers for those who haven't seen it, but they did call Tarek, "prince", giving a little hint about his character, so we still have part 2 to see about whether we get any more about their character development as i think this part 1 was to introduce the main act which is Kora.

The residual bias is definitely a factor but, like I said in the beginning, Zack made it too easy for the haters.
I mean, if he's not winning the interest of me, a fan, can the haters really be blamed for everything?
While all your concerns are valid which i totally respect you still rated it 6/10 which is might fair. ZS "making it easy for haters" has to be put under an intense microscope because the residual bias is all too real on this, i saw a rating that said, " This was an utter pile of hot mess that looked like it was made by a 5year old and it is totally unwatchable", this review hurt me because the movie was anything but unwatchable.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
oyaskii:
. The perceived cult following might be his greatest undoing. For every 100 cult member that says his work is good, there will 1000 Anti Cult to revolt and say it is thrash, there is no way to grip any shred of objectiveness when judging the actual project under these madness.

I thought Kora had a decent character development ..No? They were able to show, what was, what is, what was to come of her Character...No? As for Tarek and Gen. Titus, they gave a little hint about there character, and not to delve into too much spoilers for those who haven't seen it, but they did call Tarek, "prince", giving a little hint about his character, so we still have part 2 to see about whether we get any more about their character development as i think this part 1 was to introduce the main act which is Kora.

While all your concerns are valid which i totally respect you still rated it 6/10 which is might fair. ZS "making it easy for haters" has to be put under an intense microscope because the residual bias is all too real on this, i saw a rating that said, " This was an utter pile of hot mess that looked like it was made by a 5year old and it is totally unwatchable", this review hurt me because the movie was anything but unwatchable.

@ bolded grin grin grin

The reviewer isn't even hiding his bias
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 100naira(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
how good is Three Thousand Years of Longing?

yay or meh?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
oyaskii:

If there's one thing we know about the internet, it's that people will type just about anything on their keypads. They don't even need it to make sense.

Folks like the obvious hater above aren't really the ones enabled by this movie. It's the ones who disguise themselves as being critical that have been armed with ammunition.

Let's hope Zack still has enough goodwill with the audience by April and that Part 2 provides a essential piece to this creation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
samistry:
you never chop but bet slip dey your post history grin
grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
Breath of Life (2023) Nollywood.....9/10

One of the best Nollywood movies I've seen in a long time. It's not perfect and sometimes the acting wasn't convincing...but it really hit the right spots...
Some of the narration could have been reduced too but it did work well most times...

Like I always say, I don't expect perfection from movies....I just need them to be good enough that the little flaws can be easily ignored...and this movie did that...

I would have given some synopsis but I think it would be spoilers as not a lot of people have seen it here...

Btw I noticed some people have reviewbombed the score on IMDB and called it white-washing in the manner the movie was directed or so...quite sad that people won't focus on the content of the movie but instead focus on it not being directed the Nigerian hone-video style...

We don't want to move forward in this country

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cezarman(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

The storyline, CGI, and everything about the movie is perfect, I didn't find a single error. I hardly watch a movie twice but this one is so original and so immersive that I've watched it a second time. It deserves my 10/10 rating.

It'd have been okay if I didn't know Zack Snyder. But knowing him... I think he can do far better this.
And I was honestly expecting alot more
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Finally had time to watch John wick chapter 4 and all I can say is that Keanu Reeves is not that good at fighting. His hand to hand combat is underwhelming. To me" shooting skills 100%
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by finalboss(m): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
oyaskii:

Bro there's nothing new about all the things critics have been saying. It's a movie not an exam if you don't like it you don't have to watch it. All these unnecessary hate from your so called "anti cult" won't stop Netflix from promoting the hell out of it.

If Rebel Moon was released under a studio like WB we'd be getting 20 hit pieces on Snyder in the trades from executives throwing him under the bus for reviews

Let whoever wants to hate and you can also hate on it.

We all wait till James gunn gets the same treatment.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by finalboss(m): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kaycee7:

Lol, you ruined your review adding "WHEEL OF TIME SEASON 2" the most saddest sack of horse dung I have ever witnessed adapted from books. And from your review I can see you never read book. You should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cezarman(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author=Baddestguyp post=127610223]

Then General Titus the very next person they met was someone who had abandoned war and lost all motivation because of what he had lost. However guess how they convinced him? By selling their cause as revenge against the Empire...you can see the problem here when done in the presence of Nemesis...as she wouldn't have joined them if it was about revenge...

Not only that, but the entire conversation with him literally took like 30 seconds...

30 seconds to convince a man who had completely given up and was literally living on the street like a beggar/homeless man...
If this is not lazy character work, then tell me what is?

Let's look at Tarak, the dude who was a slave. His master said he'd let him join if Tarak was able to take the beast. But if he couldn't take the beast, they'd all become his slave.

Are you telling me that Kora was immediately willing to risk her freedom and become a slave just to recruit a man she just met...
A man she didn't know anything about...
All she asked was whether he could tame the beast and she risked everything on that gamble for just 1 man she had just met?
She risked everything, even the community she was trying to save...all for one man who ended up not even doing much

What is this writing??

How did she even meet him? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he recommended by Kai another man she just met? And she immediately trusted that Tarak would tame it? Come on man...

And what's worse is that Tarak didn't really do much despite all that risk. Same as General Titus.

Finally, let's look at the robot introduced at the beginning...the robot was a former soldier and it was stated that it was programmed to give up on fighting once it's master died. And it wouldn't fight no matter what.
I found the robot pretty interesting at first, expecting an arc on the robot understanding humans through it's communications with humans...
But guess what? It was completely abandoned and forgotten until they decided to give us a "cool shot" of the robot at the end.

I didn't read this comment before seeing Rebel moon... But I asked these exact same questions while watching.

See how the General agreed to follow them sharp sharp shocked
I think say the General go give them small wahala sef... He ended up doing nothing undecided

They even trusted someone they barely know to tame and fly a beast when they haven't seen him do anything at all

Big Snyder fan but the thing pain me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3759) (3760) (3761) (3762) (3763) (3764) (3765) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m), Archtype(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.