Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3739691 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3771) (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09
Dybala11:

What is this? 🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Naijaspiderman(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09
Ishilove:

Please let the producers recoup their investment first na. Haba. The movie is not up to a month old. Since you don't want to pay to watch, the decent thing will be to allow those who spent millions recoup their money before we proceed to pirate their hard work.

Let us learn to do the right thing.

Person wey don make over a billion Naira from just cinemas never make money 😂😂. Incase you don't know sir, I'm just a student trying to enjoy my holidays at minimum cost, I don't like spoiling people's business too but Na Condition make Crayfish bend
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:40pm On Jan 09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvaXqRS29cw?si=OTigLQfPnB4G2Yev

For anyone who needs a synopsis of rebel moon - honest trailers has your back!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09
Michelsmith12:
I'm watching star wars. My favorite movie is Star Wars The Force Awakens. It was the greatest part of star wars for me because of Harrison Ford. I liked his acting and character very much. Moreover, I was amazed by the Dark lightsabers used by the characters. This is what makes this movie more exciting and phenomenal.
The Last good Star Wars Movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09
Naijaspiderman:

My groups on telegram don't have it yet. Can you recommend one for me?
Any group that posts the movie gets banned except you're using movie bots
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 10:33pm On Jan 09
Ishilove:

Please let the producers recoup their investment first na. Haba. The movie is not up to a month old. Since you don't want to pay to watch, the decent thing will be to allow those who spent millions recoup their money before we proceed to pirate their hard work.

Let us learn to do the right thing.
Tbf, I don't blame Nigerians not going to cinemas. One- there aren't a lot of cinemas, you'ld sometimes have to travel long distances just to watch a movie that you may not even be comfortable watching because sometimes it's noisy, stinky and stuffy, why stress yourself doing stressful stuff when you could just watch the same movie in the comfort of your home illegal or not.
It was when I got out of the country I realised pirating movies was a big deal- most Nigerians don't even know that. Can't imagine i'ld love movies if not for our beloved pirates
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09
Necrophagia:

Nothing like that

I've personally gave a lot of my work for free
can we see the work you gave for free?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09
I speak for everyone when I say

WE WILL NOT BE WATCHING

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:53pm On Jan 09
NAPOLEON is out for downloads
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 1:16am On Jan 10
Tribe of Judah:10/10. I honestly can't believe Nollywood can come up with something I won't criticize.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 1:26am On Jan 10
Naijaspiderman:

Person wey don make over a billion Naira from just cinemas never make money 😂😂. Incase you don't know sir, I'm just a student trying to enjoy my holidays at minimum cost, I don't like spoiling people's business too but Na Condition make Crayfish bend

Your last sentence is the Usual excuse from Nigerians when caught in any illegal or criminal act.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:33am On Jan 10
Glad this won, I've always seen ATSV as over hyped.
I'd easily pick ELEMENTAL over it. It's as if many like it because of its beautiful graphics. undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:04am On Jan 10
Everywhere choke... 🥴

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Necrophagia: 10:01am On Jan 10
iamL:

Your last sentence is the Usual excuse from Nigerians when caught in any illegal or criminal act.

Na naija be this , no be america
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Necrophagia: 10:02am On Jan 10
joseph1832:
can we see the work you gave for free?

It's on your phone
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 11:19am On Jan 10
Necrophagia:

It's on your phone
yes. Another one of them, with the foolish lies they tell to make them feel relevant. Tssk.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 1:26pm On Jan 10
Leave the world behind is a solid 8/10
.This is what we call a revelational' yet a mysterious movie telling us about the system of the world.
How the world is being operated and what is coming.

If after watching the movie then you still doubt things like the Illuminati, Freemasons etc
Then you really are ignorant of this world and it's no surprise that Barack Obama is one of the writers of the movie.

These people are using movies to tell us about the world but many people that are blind will say, it's just a movie, it's fiction and not real well let me burst your bubble.
Fictional movies and series are more real than non fictional movies and series

Soon when the world especially Europe, Asia and America start experiencing blackouts (No electricity) for days and weeks, i want you all to get ready for they are doing something that's about to shake the whole world.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 3:32pm On Jan 10
Inglorious Basterds
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samistry(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10
Saviour of cinema strikes again grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mid9it(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10
probably another marvel flop
it is out sha
https://vidnaija.com.ng/showcase/659ebb9036d304d70ee8efef/1

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 4:56pm On Jan 10
abduleez1:
Glad this won, I've always seen ATSV as over hyped.
I'd easily pick ELEMENTAL over it. It's as if many like it because of its beautiful graphics. undecided

I wasted 45 minutes looking for a download of this movie after seeing your comment. I got some clearly sketchy links with avi files of 700mb for a 1080p video. So I Googled and confirmed. Blueray is not due till February

As an aside after 6 months I finally got a proper English dub of suzume.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10
GloriousGbola:

I wasted 45 minutes looking for a download of this movie after seeing your comment. I got some clearly sketchy links with avi files of 700mb for a 1080p video. So I Googled and confirmed. Blueray is not due till February

Pray the February release comes with an English dub or that's another 6 months of waiting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 5:59pm On Jan 10
Kaycee7:
Pray the February release comes with an English dub or that's another 6 months of waiting.

Sadly that is the most likely outcome. English dubs are almost always delayed for reasons.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 10
GloriousGbola:

I'm also waiting for a proper rip. Ain't watch it yet. We should get something by end of this month.

I was just stating my mind not feeling Sony's SpiderVerse hype. So far, for the animation I've watched for 2023 ELEMENTAL is the clear leader for me. Then I'll pick SUZUME over over hyped ATSV.
I still have a mighty feeling this (THE BOY AND THE HERON) is going to surpass ALL. 😉
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10
samistry:
Saviour of cinema strikes again grin

You beat me to it. grin
Saw this yesterday and I feel WB made a mighty steal. Means we're most likely get EDGE OF TOMORROW sequel in the pipeline.

It's a blow to Paramount after all these years.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10
✔️✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 6:52pm On Jan 10
abduleez1:

You beat me to it. grin
Saw this yesterday and I feel WB made a mighty steal. Means we're most likely get EDGE OF TOMORROW sequel in the pipeline.

It's a blow to Paramount after all these years.

The return of the full metal bitch cheesy. Im Def down for that.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10
The SAG Awards is a better precursor award show to predict how the OSCARS would go. So I'll be closely watching this one how it pans out. ✌🏽

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 10
Can't be mad about this at all...
A snub I understand. 😏😏

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 7:39pm On Jan 10
Freelance- good watch
I am glad I didn't take some clowns here serious
Awon movie critic isonu

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CHRISTFUCKER: 7:46pm On Jan 10
Tribe of Judah. 5/10

Absolute nonsense, anybody way recommend this shit need hot slap
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Broskyjames: 8:03pm On Jan 10
iamoyindamola:
Freelance- good watch
I am glad I didn't take some clowns here serious
Awon movie critic isonu
The movie was total crap and if you found it a "good watch", a movie that is bloody 6% on rotten 🍅, then you are the bigger clown and no one should actually take your reviews here seriously undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3771) (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.