Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3739314 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3778) (3779) (3780) (3781) (3782) (3783) (3784) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15
Kaycee7:
I see you like passionate speeches ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
oh i do like them, this particular one is purely for educational and research purposes only ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜„

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15
Kaycee7:
Another one to add to the download folder

I doubt I'll watch The Marvels even if I download it.
I'm not sure I have 2 solid hours to waste
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 10:36pm On Jan 15
oyaskii:
oh i do like them, this particular one is purely for educational and research purposes only ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜„
We will be watching you

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WHITELIGHTER: 11:07pm On Jan 15
Kaycee7:

Damn. What a distaster.
3/10

Thank God I didn't download it in 720p or 1080p format, I for too vex for waste of data
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:19am On Jan 16
oyaskii:
i didn't see it on YouTube but you go on there and search for "Hans Zimmer: Live in Prague".
Noted
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 6:46am On Jan 16
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PsP8MFH8p0?si=h42HpV_SaPElvz74

Niggas in the one chance
Not bad. I'm looking forward to this.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NiggasInParis: 10:17am On Jan 16
Kaycee7:

Wasted two hours of my good precious timeโ€ฆ yuck
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:27am On Jan 16
Kaycee7:

First I need to watch Quantumania before downloading this one. I've had it for months on my phone without the zeal to watch cos I don't have the luxury these days to watch something I know I might hate.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:01am On Jan 16
"The Boy who harnessed the wind" (2019).

"Inspiring and Uplifting"

This Biopic tells the story of a boy whose village faced severe drought and famine, and he was able to harness wind energy from crude materials to provide water and save his village from starvation.
A very nice watch 8/10.

Side Note: Will Africa ever leave the trenches? The movie was based in Malawi but if i didn't know, i could have sworn it was Nigeria, because it's basically the same problem and scenery, lack of portable water, lack of electricity, more out of school children and so many problems that are so alien to first class countries! Like how hard can it be to provide just basic amenities? I was on a video conference call with colleagues from Brazil one time and they "took my light" and my screen went dark, and they were genuinely afraid for me, they kept asking if i was okay, and i explained to them that they "sieze power" and could you believe this people didn't understand the concept!, like they haven't experienced such before ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and mind you Brazil is still tagged as a fellow 3rd world country but they have somehow hacked their way out of basic problems that still plagues us here.

Racism is despicable but i feel Africans makes it easy, It's easy to question if the knowledge to be great rest only on the white race.
African and to be specific Sub Saharan Africa is still a long way off from being a "proper continent" and i fear it may never attain it. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:05am On Jan 16
oyaskii:
lol i dey like "light device" wella ๐Ÿ˜‚. My daily driver device has a base storage of 128GB and i am not a believer of SD card, but i have had between 30GB to 45GB free space for the better part of 1 year plus now.

Find this app ES Explorer, the older apk tho, cuz the recent updates to it ruin the app. The app has the function of scanning your storage and arranging the files eating your space from Big to small. I am sure you'd find things to delete to free up space. Also check your apps as well especially streaming apps, YouTube, Spotify etc, they tend to cache data each time you use them, you can clear those as well. Then check WhatsApp...another storage eater, clear media and backup files you don't need.

Pro tip. Never a good idea to have your phone storage running low, slows down things, because the phone storage is what the OS runs on as well. If you are a believer in Sd card. Get one, 64GB or 128GB would do fine, but make sure it's class ten and look out for SanDisk or Lexar product.

I already use an SD card. 64GB. Obviously it's not enough cos it's also filled up just as my phone.
I know I've grown above 128GB storage devices now, cos that space can barely feed my content hungry tendencies.
If Baba God do am, I'm hoping to get a 256GB device, probably in the flagship range later this year.

I already use the ES File Explorer app. It's one of the app I first install on a new device as it's been with me since 2014 I think. Yeah, I use the updated version tho and truly it's choppy and a bit cumbersome unlike early versions. But, I'm a sucker for fresh aesthetics and nice looking UI. ๐Ÿคค

Honestly, it's been long I've done a deep clean on my device space. WhatsApp media have been cleaned around December when space wan choke me.
Now that I remember the last time I did a thorough apps deep clean was in early October that as soon as did that I started experiencing battery issues I began thinking I tampered with some system settings. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The laziness of doing a deep thorough clean and check up for my device na the problem. Few days ago wey I say I wan clean up backups for Google Photos, I no know how I take spend 2hrs. The thing pain me ehn. I come dey fear how many hours I go spend to delete and curate photos wey actually dey inside my device (them Screenshots, Twitter pics saves, memes etc)

Yeah, I know running a device with dangerous levels of low storage ain't good but as I noticed one day I mistakenly over downloaded and ran the space to 750MB and the phone ran pretty well without me noticing slight performance issues for several hours. Since then it's been a bad habit I picked up. Back then, I don't allow my phone to be lower than 4.5GB for too long. I consistently usually have around 10GB of space to play with.

If I was using a Transsion Device, dem no born me well. If e don low pass 4GB your phone go just dey hang like mumu. Mehn, those days man dey suffer. ๐Ÿฅฒ
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:09am On Jan 16
oyaskii:
367 downloads?? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. Find time to watch them and declutter!.

My YouTube life is actually well curated lol, i devote time weekly to watch videos i "liked" during the week but i never go near that "download" button. Andriod apps are too unstable to take that risk, small shake to the cache and data of the YouTube app and you'd lose those downloads in an instant ๐Ÿ˜ฉ.

Plus those downloads require alot of storage to function properly because of how YouTube encrypts their downloaded videos.

So my basically just like, watch and move on, although they keep recommending but i never hit that "download" button ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Honestly I don't know how I got there this fast. 3 months ago it was around 97.
I had a routine I set up last year to manage my YouTube downloads and watchlist. Twice weekly.
Still wondering how I stopped using it after reducing a huge chunk of it.

Yeah, I remember how I lost over 220+ video downloads sometime early last year on YouTube cos of the app's instability and connecting a VPN.
You suggested SnapTube and I've been enjoying it ever since. Problem was I rapidly also started to use it to rapidly fill up my space just like I did on YouTube.
I slowly started jumping back to YouTube late last year mainly to download trailers and a few vids I know I'll watch very soon to clear away from my phone. How I got to 367 is an headscratcher cos I only noticed when I looked at it closely yesterday. And I started December with about over 150+. So it looked easily manageable.

That recommendation is the problem.... There's just too many things you'll like to see. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 11:09am On Jan 16
abduleez1:

I already use an SD card. 64GB. Obviously it's not enough cos it's also filled up just as my phone.
I know I've grown above 128GB storage devices now, cos that space can barely feed my content hungry tendencies.
If Baba God do am, I'm hoping to get a 256GB device, probably in the flagship range later this year.

I already use the ES File Explorer app. It's one of the app I first install on a new device as it's been with me since 2014 I think. Yeah, I use the updated version tho and truly it's choppy and a bit cumbersome unlike early versions. But, I'm a sucker for fresh aesthetics and nice looking UI. ๐Ÿคค

Honestly, it's been long I've done a deep clean on my device space. WhatsApp media have been cleaned around December when space wan choke me.
Now that I remember the last time I did a thorough apps deep clean was in early October that as soon as did that I started experiencing battery issues I began thinking I tampered with some system settings. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The laziness of doing a deep thorough clean and check up for my device na the problem. Few days ago wey I say I wan clean up backups for Google Photos, I no know how I take spend 2hrs. The thing pain me ehn. I come dey fear how many hours I go spend to delete and curate photos wey actually dey inside my device (them Screenshots, Twitter pics saves, memes etc)

Yeah, I know running a device with dangerous levels of low storage ain't good but as I noticed one day I mistakenly over downloaded and ran the space to 750MB and the phone ran pretty well without me noticing slight performance issues for several hours. Since then it's been a bad habit I picked up. Back then, I don't allow my phone to be lower than 4.5GB for too long. I consistently usually have around 10GB of space to play with.

If I was using a Transsion Device, dem no born me well. If e don low pass 4GB your phone go just dey hang like mumu. Mehn, those days man dey suffer. ๐Ÿฅฒ

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.nbu.files&hl=en&gl=US

files app for managing storage

a tier 1 google one subscription gives you 200gb. after which you set photos to upload most of your pictures to the cloud, after which it would remove them from your phone

very important you do this so that if you ever lose your phone your photos are intact
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:30am On Jan 16
GloriousGbola:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.nbu.files&hl=en&gl=US

files app for managing storage

a tier 1 google one subscription gives you 200gb. after which you set photos to upload most of your pictures to the cloud, after which it would remove them from your phone

very important you do this so that if you ever lose your phone your photos are intact

I already use this app. grin
In fact I have like 4 different file management apps on my phone.
Problem is I don't do regular cleanups.
The problem is my laziness culture to manage my storage or me procrastinating when to do it.

Yeah my important photos are safeguarded with backups. Tho I haven't set it up to remove photos from my phone after it backups.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:31am On Jan 16
Great news.... Been waiting for eternity for this.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16
oyaskii:
367 downloads?? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. Find time to watch them and declutter!.

My YouTube life is actually well curated lol, i devote time weekly to watch videos i "liked" during the week but i never go near that "download" button. Andriod apps are too unstable to take that risk, small shake to the cache and data of the YouTube app and you'd lose those downloads in an instant ๐Ÿ˜ฉ.

Plus those downloads require alot of storage to function properly because of how YouTube encrypts their downloaded videos.

So my basically just like, watch and move on, although they keep recommending but i never hit that "download" button ๐Ÿ™ƒ
This could be Kanye West YouTube page. Why use Premium when you don't download
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16
oyaskii:

This Biopic tells the story of a boy whose village faced severe drought and famine, and he was able to harness wind energy from crude materials to provide water and save his village from starvation.
A very nice watch 8/10.

Side Note: Will Africa ever leave the trenches? The movie was based in Malawi but if i didn't know, i could have sworn it was Nigeria, because it's basically the same problem and scenery, lack of portable water, lack of electricity, more out of school children and so many problems that are so alien to first class countries! Like how hard can it be to provide just basic amenities? I was on a video conference call with colleagues from Brazil one time and they "took my light" and my screen went dark, and they were genuinely afraid for me, they kept asking if i was okay, and i explained to them that they "sieze power" and could you believe this people didn't understand the concept!, like they haven't experienced such before ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and mind you Brazil is still tagged as a fellow 3rd world country but they have somehow hacked their way out of basic problems that still plagues us here.

Racism is despicable but i feel Africans makes it easy, It's easy to question if the knowledge to be great rest only on the white race.
African and to be specific Sub Saharan Africa is still a long way off from being a "proper continent" and i fear it may never attain it. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
This is a truly honest question. I've been following this issue of how massive racism really is esp in the United States and China.

No matter how Africa changes, it won't change racism in the slightest
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16
abduleez1:

I wasn't surprised when this movie bombed on its 5th day
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16
A Tribe called Judah......7/10

Was generous with the score. It's pretty decent by Nollywood standards.

A decent but aggressively overhyped movie in my opinion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16
I will rather watch tellitubies than continue this the marvels
This is becoming a joke now
Which kind headless movie be this
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16
New anime movie produced by studio MAPPA

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16
iamoyindamola:
I will rather watch tellitubies than continue this the marvels
This is becoming a joke now
Which kind headless movie be this

You have data and time to waste.

There are some movies that are not worth watching...even for free
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16
Baddestguyp:

You have data and time to waste.

There are some movies that are not worth watching...even for free
I didn't see the memo on time cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WombBreaker: 7:20am On Jan 17
oyaskii:

A very nice watch 8/10.

Brazil is a shit hole , you can't even get a reasonable tech job there when there are literally tech companies everywhere in Brazil

Africa has everything yurop wants and have always wanted

Yurop and asia just wants yt peeps and chinks that are on a higher level than niggers

Countries with niggers are shit not only Africa

Check Jamaica, Haiti, Colombia

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WombBreaker: 7:24am On Jan 17
abduleez1:

Why aren't you running a custom ROM on your phone ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WombBreaker: 7:26am On Jan 17
Illusioneffect:

This is a truly honest question. I've been following this issue of how massive racism really is esp in the United States and China.

No matter how Africa changes, it won't change racism in the slightest

Humans will be racists and tribalists, it's in their blood

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WombBreaker: 9:54am On Jan 17
CriminalLessons:

Your mouth is the only actual shit hole here

Briareos

Seun

UjSizzle

prof800

Mynd44

Seun

The troll switched to another account after being banned on previous alts

Derailing and using multiple alts which is a huge offense

Multiple rule violation
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17
Kaycee7:

Apart from the switch fight scenes this was not good at all. I fell asleep countless times trying to finish this.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hojuga: 9:35pm On Jan 17
Unbreakable love on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/@Ijelefolktales-cd7eo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17
abduleez1:

I really loved the original I'm never going to watch this. I can't let it ruin my memory of the original.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17
Baddestguyp:
New anime movie produced by studio MAPPA

At par with blue eyed samurai?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3778) (3779) (3780) (3781) (3782) (3783) (3784) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.