Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,944 members, 7,863,342 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3835813 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) (3851) ... (3864) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 9:35pm On May 26
hersarhn:
I have come to understand that people don't just choose to be homosexuals, life just happened to make them that way. The more homophobes know this, the better for everybody.

Gbam cool

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:37pm On May 26
NeoWanZaeed:

The thing is.. those billionaires are eccentric and they're normalizing their nonsense lifestyles they know the world hates through media, religion and movies.

Since the world run on money
Let them continue with their agenda

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:41pm On May 26
JackBizzle:

Is that your definition of homosexuality?

It is religion. I don't watch gay sex scenes either but unlike you, I am not crying about it

A man behaving like a woman is irritating, a man kissing another man is worse. There's no need mentioning the last one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Saturnalia(m): 9:43pm On May 26
Anybody who defends homosexuality directly or indirectly is an homosexual. It’s not just a pervasion, it’s a curse.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:46pm On May 26
phr0nesis:

Let them continue with their agenda

People that trust media and wanna be woke are falling for the shit

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:47pm On May 26
Saturnalia:
Anybody who defends homosexuality directly or indirectly is an homosexual. It’s not just a pervasion, it’s a curse.

FACT

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:49pm On May 26
JackBizzle:

Then what makes you detest homosexuality to the point of hypocrisy?

Are you a westerner? Why are you watching gay American movies? Watch your Nigerian movies since you want to lie that it is Nigerian culture that makes you hate gayism

If you don't hate gayism.. you can as well Bleep an animal

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:51pm On May 26
hersarhn:
I have come to understand that people don't just choose to be homosexuals, life just happened to make them that way. The more homophobes know this, the better for everybody.

This is the most stupid excuse I have ever heard. Seems you are following their scripted excuses.

It's like saying.. life choose you to be thief..we can't blame you or prosecute you or abuse you or harm you for stealing.

We should just be looking at you

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 10:06pm On May 26
NeoWanZaeed:

If you don't hate gayism.. you can as well Bleep an animal

Lol. There are straight married men that bleep animals. There are straight married men that ra.pe. just so you know....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 10:10pm On May 26
hersarhn:
What would you say about pedophiles?
They didn't choose to be born that way, life happened to them.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 10:11pm On May 26
NeoWanZaeed:

This is the most stupid excuse I have ever heard. Seems you are following their scripted excuses.

It's like saying.. life choose you to be thief..we can't blame you or prosecute you or abuse you or harm you for stealing.

So being gay is a choice to commit crime like theft?

Lol so much for logic

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 10:12pm On May 26
NeoWanZaeed:

People that trust media and wanna be woke are falling for the shit
And the numbers keep increasing yearly

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 10:14pm On May 26
phr0nesis:

What would you say about pedophiles?
They didn't choose to be born that way, life happened to them.

Is homosexuality the same as pedophilia? Are you aware that majority of pedophiles are straight men?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 10:16pm On May 26
Saturnalia:

So Barack Obama is gay? Lol.

RIP to logic

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hersarhn: 10:20pm On May 26
NeoWanZaeed:

You can't compare homosexuality with stealing. A thief harms his victim in different ways, but I don't see how homosexuality harms anyone. It may trigger some people's way of life, that is why they kick against it, but some communities are already cool with it, such as the Hollywood people.
I feel like whoever is triggered by gay scenes can simply ignore or stop seeing Hollywood movies in general, for their own well-being.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Silentgroper(m): 10:23pm On May 26
JackBizzle:
Atlas 3/10

Jennifer Lopez alone destroyed this movie. Netflix must be mad to think Jennifer Lopez could lead a Sci fi action movie when she is even barely good for drama movies.

The movie tried for its CGI. The villain is cool sha.

I don't know why a 54 year old Jennifer Lopez would be acting like a quirky teenager. It is so cringe and off-putting.

I'm sure they put her there for horrny guys like Abduleez1 to drool over her azz
is the azz d real deal, maybe I could watch for the drool 🤤🤤
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Silentgroper(m): 10:26pm On May 26
Ishilove:

Even The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare has a gay character. The Larsen guy, as handsome as he is.

I almost threw my hands up in despair when his dialogue with other male characters implied that the dude was gay. I was like "what the hell is wrong with Hollywood??! Why this gay overload??" 😭😭

he wasn't gay in reacher .. he kept pounding his underlings/colleagues..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 10:27pm On May 26
JackBizzle:

Is homosexuality the same as pedophilia? Are you aware that majority of pedophiles are straight men?
Pedophilia and homosexuality are both abnormal.
Stop trying to make one perversion look good, while demonizing the other. There's nobody on this earth who once in his/her lifetime hasn't had that urge towards one form of perversion or another. Giving it a second thought is what differentiates perverts from regular people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 10:28pm On May 26
Silentgroper:
is the azz d real deal, maybe I could watch for the drool 🤤🤤

The azz is there. But that's a 54 year old azz. sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Silentgroper(m): 10:31pm On May 26
JackBizzle:

The azz is there. But that's a 54 year old azz. sad
so it's botched . I ain't watching no more
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 10:31pm On May 26
phr0nesis:

Pedophilia and homosexuality are both abnormal.
Stop trying to make one perversion look good, while demonizing the other. There's nobody on this earth who once in his/her lifetime hasn't had that urge towards one form of perversion or another. Giving it a second thought is what differentiates perverts from regular people

Since you have stated that guys are abnormal, what is your solution? Arrest and jail them- where they will have gay prison sex? Castrate the gay men and lock the vaginas of lesbians?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 12:07am On May 27
I love watching comedies, sitcoms and all, last year I decided to check out this new show LOOT and I found one female character on the series weird. Like I always do with every show, I search to know more about the cast and boom. She was a man abi he was a man self. But transgender you know. My point is all these gayism and transgenderism will never be normal to me. NEVER . Look at the boy/girl he is trying to form. Mental illness clowns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:08am On May 27
Silentgroper:
he wasn't gay in reacher .. he kept pounding his underlings/colleagues..
I meant in the movie. The character Lassen is gay
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:08am On May 27
Chibudollar:
I love watching comedies, sitcoms and all, last year I decided to check out this new show LOOT and I found one female character on the series weird. Like I always do with every show, I search to know more about the cast and boom. She was a man abi he was a man self. But transgender you know. My point is all these gayism and transgenderism will never be normal to me. NEVER . Look at the boy/girl he is trying to form. Mental illness clowns.
This one na man wearing makeup and female clothes.

Mental illness is being pampered in that country and the day it will hook them, we will laugh at them to our heart's content

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:13am On May 27
hersarhn:

You can't compare homosexuality with stealing. A thief harms his victim in different ways, but I don't see how homosexuality harms anyone. It may trigger some people's way of life, that is why they kick against it, but some communities are already cool with it, such as the Hollywood people.
I feel like whoever is triggered by gay scenes can simply ignore or stop seeing Hollywood movies in general, for his own well-being.
Going forward, once I see any hint of homosexuality in a movie, I will abandon the movie matter how interesting it is. I can't keep subjecting my heart and mind to filth

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 5:56am On May 27
This means War
Its ridiculous soon as you notice its two federal agents using state resources to drag over woman. Nonetheless, its hilarious
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Niok: 6:03am On May 27
tamdun:
Who's watching Dark matter (2024),the first 3 episode is 8/10
where can I download
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 6:14am On May 27
Ishilove:

Going forward, once I see any hint of homosexuality in a movie, I will abandon the movie matter how interesting it is. I can't keep subjecting my heart and mind to filth

Going forward? So you have been enjoying gay movie scenes in Hollywood films but now, you want to stop since your hypocrisy has been called out!

It is better you stop watching Hollywood movies all together. America and other western countries support gay rights.

Please, can you stick to Nigerian movies? Stop importing Western culture through their movies now... grin grin

Clown. Tell me, how you want to watch Hollywood movies when gays/lesbians are prominent in the entertainment industry in the West.

People like you will be deported once you japa. Enjoy your homophobia
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:21am On May 27
hersarhn:

I feel like whoever is triggered by gay scenes can simply ignore or stop seeing Hollywood movies in general, for his own well-being.

Gayism is irritating just as stealing it.

Gayism has been normalized..so is yahoo (cyber crime)

Will you tell me because the world has made yahoo normal in Nigeria here.. it's alright to do it? And you can hide under the excuse of poverty to go into cyber crime?

I'm done discussing this with you. Abeg no quote me again

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 6:22am On May 27
Ishilove:

you'll miss out on everything o, because it's literally in every movie now

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:24am On May 27
JackBizzle:

So being gay is a choice to commit crime like theft?

Lol so much for logic

grin

You are just following everything and every word that these gaysim agenda is pushing forth.

You are perfect example of dumb ass. Anything they say.. you swallow without filtering.

You have a choice for everything in this world. There's nothing like you don't have choice on it.. you have allowed yourself to be brainwashed.

Abeg don't quote me on this insipid topic again

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 7:22am On May 27
NeoWanZaeed:

grin

You are just following everything and every word that these gaysim agenda is pushing forth.

You are perfect example of dumb ass. Anything they say.. you swallow without filtering.

You have a choice for everything in this world. There's nothing like you don't have choice on it.. you have allowed yourself to be brainwashed.

Abeg don't quote me on this insipid topic again

I'm brainwashed abi?

Tell me, who is the dumbass between us.

Both of us do not enjoy watching gay scenes. But I accept that the gays have freedom to do whatever. You, on the other hand, still watch Hollywood gay movies and develop high blood pressure on top of it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) (3851) ... (3864) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kaczynski, Illusioneffect(m), awesomenigga(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.