Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3726959 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ponti93(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2018
Beorn1:

I've sent it to your mail. Confirm of you've seen it.
tnkx i have seen it- murder on orient
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
armadeo:

Pirate bay.
I mean what are your thoughts about the movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Kaycee7:
I mean what are your thoughts about the movie?

Funny enough I haven't watched it yet. I k ow it's a musical and I am waiting for the right mood to hit me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
oh mehn.."PILGRIMAGE " is the new bae cheesy grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nonut: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Currently on listen to your heart...on Mbc max.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
The Beguiled. 6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ponti93(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Who has watched insidious the last key... I am looking for the link to download the first insidious
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thor Ragnarok 7/10...movie would have been 100% on point if they had reduced the humour a lil bit especially on the main character.

Awake 10/10...This movie gives a whole new meaning to psychological thriller. It grabs you & refuses to let go. The story is completely brilliant & original, acting & every other thing is so on point. Its really worth the Mb
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
mekaprime:
Thor Ragnarok 7/10...movie would have been 100% on point if they had reduced the humour a lil bit especially on the main character.

Awake 10/10...This movie gives a whole new meaning to psychological thriller. It grabs you & refuses to let go. The story is completely brilliant & original, acting & every other thing is so on point. Its really worth the Mb

A movie with 23% ratings na him you give 10?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gungnir:

grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gungnir:

my brother no be about ratings, if na by a ratings then no body go download any movie be that. even with low ratings,sometimes u got to take d leap of faith & hope for the best ...just leave wetin dem write for bus enter bus. finally, the movie really get me. e fit no be your type but as for me, I was thrilled, I learnt something new and I enjoyed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
mekaprime:

my brother no be about ratings, if na by a ratings then no body go download any movie be that...just leave wetin dem write for bus enter bus. finally, the movie really get me. e fit no be your type but as for me, I was thrilled, I learnt something new and I enjoyed.

Tell us what you learned...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gungnir:

Tell us what you learned...

i learnt about this phenomenon Called anesthesia awareness, it occurs when patients wake up during surgery because they are underanesthetized. In real life, these periods are generally brief. But the patient can indeed feel pain, ranging from minor to unendurable. I once went under the knife, and I've experienced first hand what anesthesia awareness truly is. In my own case I rose from the operation table while i was being operated upon despite being anesthetized........ To cut the long story short, the movie gave me something I could relate to & made me know the medical term for what really happened to me on that day. Hope I've answered ur question.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
mekaprime:

i learnt about this phenomenon Called anesthesia awareness, it occurs when patients wake up during surgery because they are underanesthetized. In real life, these periods are generally brief. But the patient can indeed feel pain, ranging from minor to unendurable. I once went under the knife, and I've experienced first hand what anesthesia awareness truly is. In my own case I rose from the operation table while i was being operated upon despite being anesthetized........ To cut the long story short, the movie gave me something I could relate to & made me know the medical term for what really happened to me on that day. Hope I've answered ur question.

Yes you more than did, and you also confirmed that the movie resonated with something you have been through which makes your remark about it emotional therefore subjective and not objective as those on rotten tomatoes.

This is not me downplaying or deriding what you have been through, I know how emotional experiences can skew our perception about things, so I do get how you feel. Wish you best of health too.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gungnir:

Yes you more than did, and you also confirmed that the movie resonated with something you have been through which makes your remark about it emotional therefore subjective and not objective as those on rotten tomatoes.

This is not me downplaying or deriding what you have been through, I know how emotional experiences can skew our perception about things, so I do get how you feel. Wish you best of health too.

tnx man

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamnlia(m): 1:21am On Jan 27, 2018
See as I dey find good movie, na only Shape of water wey I see.

Say no to rubbish movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Neimar: 2:04am On Jan 27, 2018
iamnlia:
See as I dey find good movie, na only Shape of water wey I see.

Say no to rubbish movies.

grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mosi98: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ola12(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2018
Miss sloane. Old but really good.
Got me hyped for molly's game, cant wait to see more jessica chastain kiss

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by naijhubs(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2018
who else has watched The Gifted?
http://naijhubs.com/tv-series-gifted/ shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2018
Thor grin grin grin
Bloody hell that was an action comedy
Thor v hulk those 2 idiots cheesy cheesy
Hulk only no banner grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Biko,kedu ka unu gi a download ihe onyonyo ndi a?
Which sub una dey use?
Seeing that we are not blessed with any free browsing this this year ,how do yo guys download these movies ?
Anyway,is there anyone here residing in Owerri around akwakuma/amakohia with recent movies all HD ?if yes ,indicate so I can come copy tomorrow !!!
Ah,i miss school hostel and environs for this copying good and recent movies

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
About to watch Padmaavat in IMAX 3D.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
Damfostopper:
list made up of 90% of wack movies...... apart from get out, war of the planet of the apes and coco ....
Marshall is a very good movie as well... it ain't wack
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SomeoneNice: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
hardwerk:
Biko,kedu ka unu gi a download ihe onyonyo ndi a?
Which sub una dey use?
Seeing that we are not blessed with any free browsing this this year ,how do yo guys download these movies ?
Anyway,is there anyone here residing in Owerri around akwakuma/amakohia with recent movies all HD ?if yes ,indicate so I can come copy tomorrow !!!
Ah,i miss school hostel and environs for this copying good and recent movies

Kikikikiki, funny Igbo dude,, I use airtel 500mb for 25naira.. Which is ×312#....

Or glo, 1k for 4gb..... But airtel (500mb) is a Bae sha......
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Coyotejack(m): 12:41am On Jan 28, 2018
BlackManta:

Humor, comedy...call it whatever you want but you cant argue with the fact that most marvel movies nowadays are just a hogwash superhero adventure that makes people laugh.

There is no seriousness.
No atom of darkness of grit.
No emotional depth.

If you want to understand me better....
Compare the first Spiderman to Homecoming and you'll see the big difference.

Heroes like Thor now have a sense of humor!

If dem mama born them , make dem try that rubbish with Captain America and Black Panther.

I have been a Marvel fan for years.
I grew up reading the comic books.

The original Ragnarok storyline from the comic book was an emotional journey coupled with seriousness, darkness and grit.

It's just like Titanic and Lord of the
Rings.
It was epic!

No time to blink or crack jokes.

Ragnarok movie na child's play.
Go and read the comic book and you'll see the epic story that marvel snubbed....just to give us a cheap action thriller with humor.

Someone said Ragnarok made him laugh.

The original Ragnarok is not a laughing.

The movie is great but it leaves a lot to be desired.

Marvel should release a serious movie for once.

Enough of the humor.

Too much of something is not good.

If u know u know bro cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aspiregreat: 1:55am On Jan 28, 2018
guardians of the Galaxy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:55am On Jan 28, 2018
Beorn:
Yesterday, a thread on the front page led me to know about a detective, crime and thriller writer called Agatha Christie. After reading so much about her I went ahead to download pdf files of 5 of her novels; just now that I'm about to start reading Murder On The Orient Express novel I found out its been made into a movie.

Now I'm stuck on which one to tackle first. If I watch the movie, there won't be suspense in reading the novel. If I read the novel first, every iota of suspense in the movie will be eroded. Which kind of wahala is this? cry

Ishilove, which one do you think I should engage first? I know you read novels a lot and must have come across the Murder On Orient Express novel.
Read the novel first. It's a classic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:01am On Jan 28, 2018
armadeo:

Funny enough I haven't watched it yet. I k ow it's a musical and I am waiting for the right mood to hit me.
It's a great movie, although I had a tough time watching it because it's so tragic cry

On the flipside, I loved watching Hugh Jackman sing. There's something about watching a handsome man sing. A man who can sing like a boy can make a woman blush like a girl grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:05am On Jan 28, 2018
Ishilove:
Read the novel first. It's a classic.
Already watched the film first, will still read the novel later on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m), Olajiiree(f), BjaySexy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.