Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3751034 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2018
lordfalcao:
what of 13hours and jarhead3: the siege
13 hours...yeah, that one too. Very intense. I've not watched jarhead
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Den of thieves - 7.5/10
Too fvcking long but awesome. Who else thought Donnie was the criminal mastermind shocked

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Csami:
Den of thieves - 7.5/10
Too fvcking long but awesome. Who else thought Donnie was the criminal mastermind shocked
Downloading.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
mekaprime:
Suicide Squad: Hell To Play.. 8/10

Honestly, I don't know why DC refused to infuse the good stuffs they have in their animated movies, comics and TV series to their movies.

They are really lagging behind in their movies, while their competition Marvel is doing an outstanding job. Black panther is already raking $1.2 billion + in revenue. And am also positive avengers infinity wars will do even better revenue wise in the box office.

Asides their latest Superman movie & Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, all other DC movies are just average.Their dark Knight trilogy is even worst, no offence DC fans, but they really need to up their game.

No offence, that shvt is blasphemy

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
12 Strong - 6.5/10
I've seen better war movies.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Csami:
12 Strong - 6.5/10 I've seen better war movies.
Same with what i told the guy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
oyetpel:

Same with what i told the guy.

Your rating was too poor Jor! Which one be 4.5/10? Like they acted the movie without script.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Csami:

Your rating was too poor Jor! Which one be 4.5/10? Like they acted the movie without script.

hahaha, the guy vex me rating the movie that high.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Handsome: A Netflix Mystery Movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Alaska5000(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pretty Little Liars L
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shugavee(f): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Beyond!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:47am On Apr 12, 2018
troubleseller:
No offence, that shvt is blasphemy
Csami:

Excuse, did you just call The Dark Knight trilogy worst? Are you sure you've seen Dark Knight? The part Heath Ledger played The Joker or the one Liam Neeson played Ra's al Ghul? I'm not sure you've seen Batman trilogy.

The Commuter - 7/10
See what I don't clearly get is this, was it about an experiment on behavioural pattern....am I the only person that didn't get that part

None taken, as a matter of fact, I think I mistook those old Batman's movies for the dark Knight trilogy, my apologizes. Notwithstanding my error of commission, am still not impressed. DC is not really doing justice to the Batman's character.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 6:10am On Apr 12, 2018
mekaprime:

None taken, as a matter of fact, I think I mistook those old Batman's movies for the dark Knight trilogy, my apologizes. Notwithstanding my error of commission, am still not impressed. DC is not really doing justice to the Batman's character.
Its all good
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iykekelvins(m): 8:22am On Apr 12, 2018
Game over, man. I loved every aspect of that movie. 10/10 abeg.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
tfpdl duped me.

I downloaded Game over, man instead it was True to the game i got.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by solacegist: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
Marvel Studios Releases New Infinity War Trailer (Watch) 
http://delenewsonline.com/marvel-studios-releases-new-infinity-war-trailer-watch/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:47am On Apr 13, 2018
The Commuter 7.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
Maze Runner - 4/10
Very dumb movie. Super dumb. If you want to enjoy it just open the window so your common sense can jump out else if you apply logic to it, you might curse them throughout the week.
I was going to give a 2 but for the sake of the action I'm adding another 2.

Very dumb movie!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
mekaprime:
Suicide Squad: Hell To Play.. 8/10

Honestly, I don't know why DC refused to infuse the good stuffs they have in their animated movies, comics and TV series to their movies.

They are really lagging behind in their movies, while their competition Marvel is doing an outstanding job. Black panther is already raking $1.2 billion + in revenue. And am also positive avengers infinity wars will do even better revenue wise in the box office.

Asides their latest Superman movie & Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, all other DC movies are just average.Their dark Knight trilogy is even worst, no offence DC fans, but they really need to up their game.

It was just so unpardonable how in the movie, they left out some key members of the justice league ( green lantern & Shawn: the shape shifter guy) only to introduce one pappi water like that (aqua man) & that cyborg guy.

guy you watch movies strangely, the best DC movie ever is dark knight. In that one Heath Ledger was the Joker, he won an oscar for his role he was mad awesome. And Aquaman and Cyborg are original members of the Justice League. And DC and Marvel make movies differently with different approaches

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
About to watch A Quiet Place and Rampage.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by superfelix: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Split!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kakamorufu(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Just watched fist fight. I laughed well. Tho heard it was rated low , in terms of comedy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Csami:
Maze Runner - 4/10
Very dumb movie. Super dumb. If you want to enjoy it just open the window so your common sense can jump out else if you apply logic to it, you might curse them throughout the week.
I was going to give a 2 but for the sake of the action I'm adding another 2.

Very dumb movie!
Which of the Maze Runner? The first installment? The Scotch Trials? OR The recent one THE DEATH CURE? they all seemed great to me. The recent was the best.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
obixcel:
Which of the Maze Runner? The first installment? The Scotch Trials? OR The recent one THE DEATH CURE? they all seemed great to me. The recent was the best.

Exactly. All 3 installments were great to me. I totally enjoyed all of them with Death Cure the best amongst them all. I didn't watch the first 2 installments till Death Cure came out. Then I decided to download the part 1 to see how it was, and I was so hooked that I had to download the rest of the installments.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
Beorn:

Exactly. All 3 installments were great to me. I totally enjoyed all of them with Death Cure the best amongst them all. I didn't watch the first 2 installments till Death Cure came out. Then I decided to download the part 1 to see how it was, and I was so hooked that I had to download the rest of the installments.
I watched all 3 at the theater (2014, 2015 and 2018)and it was a great experience...never regretted spending my money on them. You know, some folks just want action from the beginning till the ending,but I thought the recent one had loads of it albeit with a heart wrenching ending. Certainly a top movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
obixcel:

They all seemed dumb to me but that last installment was where they broke the award of the dumbest storyline ever.
Let's ask ourselves some logical questions like
1. Is Thomas a combat personnel or have military training? See how accurate he shoots the combat experience guys.
2. The cure was Thomas and instead of bleeding him dry and cure the world, they put him in a freaking maze to justify why it was called maze runner?
3. I thought everyone in the maze is suppose to be immune to the virus caused by solar flare that turns people into zombies? Virus caused by solar flare!? What a dumb explanation.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hausadreturn(m): 12:14am On Apr 14, 2018
Fabulous0019:
I don't usually post here but I gatz say dis.. To all movie lovers here!
I wud give black panther 8/10
And 'The Commuter' 8.5/10
Yeah I mean 8.5/10
Just finished watching it now and can't just express my happiness after watching it. If you love films like 'Taken' u just gatz watch dis one.. 'The commuters' is even more interesting than 'Taken'
Same lead actor 'Liam Neeson'
He killed this one!! No Mb wasted!
( oh the feeling!)
i had to watch "the commuter" after seeing your post. The movie is bam!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:35am On Apr 14, 2018
Csami:

They all seemed dumb to me but that last installment was where they broke the award of the dumbest storyline ever.
Let's ask ourselves some logical questions like
1. Is Thomas a combat personnel or have military training? See how accurate he shoots the combat experience guys.
2. The cure was Thomas and instead of bleeding him dry and cure the world, they put him in a freaking maze to justify why it was called maze runner?
3. I thought everyone in the maze is suppose to be immune to the virus caused by solar flare that turns people into zombies? Virus caused by solar flare!? What a dumb explanation.

Lol @the bolded - what an irony!
Anyway From the inception Thomas had always been the can-do guy, very adventurous, never afraid and always daring to discover and unravel whatever mysteries that others would have thought impossible to achieve(whether in the maze or outside). So this sets him apart from the others, and therefore it doesn't really surprise me for him to have good military combat ability - it's written all over him. The first installment had been compared by many to be in the mould of movies like Hunger Games, Lord of the Flies, cos of the similar feature, but in general I think it was good.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hausadreturn(m): 12:35am On Apr 14, 2018
IKON360:
I downloaded The Commuter and sent it to a guy in my room, the stupid boy said the movie was boring, because the guy(Liam Neeson) was too old. But I watched it and I was happy I did 294mb not wasted.
Up next Gone in sixty seconds.

Has anyone seen You were never really here? How is the movie, I want to download it this night
OMG!
294mb for a movie? Bros na, abeg.
There're many HD versions of this movie that's less than 1.5gb.

Gone in 60secs. is old though. Nicolas Cage...
Would still love to re-watch.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hausadreturn(m): 12:50am On Apr 14, 2018
The silence of the lambs
Road to perdition
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 1:20am On Apr 14, 2018
IKON360:

guy you watch movies strangely, the best DC movie ever is dark knight. In that one Heath Ledger was the Joker, he won an oscar for his role he was mad awesome. And Aquaman and Cyborg are original members of the Justice League. And DC and Marvel make movies differently with different approaches

Hey!! I apologized already about the dark knight. Coming to justice league, I used to think they were 5 core members, but in fact they are 7 of them:Superman , Aquaman , Flash , Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter , Batman, and Wonder Woman .

My earlier assertion was kinda based on justice league animations I saw as a kid, so I can't vividly remember seeing cyborg but I take back Aquaman.

The two Aforementioned coys makes movies differently, I concur with that fact, but DC style sucks, no offence.

Although, it still doesn't change the fact that the two are competing & DC is sure loosing. Irrespective of my Criticism, Am still a big fan of DCEU & I wish they sit up & up their game.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 1:21am On Apr 14, 2018
12 rounds 3 lockdown. 4/10 some wrestlers ought not be in the movie industry, Dean Ambrose is definitely one of them.

Run all night 7/10.. Another Liam Neisse classics, truly awesome.

Interstellar 9.5/10.. I must confess, this is one hell of a thrilling, thought-provoking SciFi movie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kaycee7(m), Siberia01(m), Efeboyi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.