Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3751417 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Reminiscing Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.

That hagged officer dixon mother telling him 'dif she have any friend you can Bleep over'. Dixon didn't reply, he reacted by arresting Mildred's black friend.

Mildred Hayes goes to the police station and confronted Dixon.

What's with the new attitude, Dixon?

Your momma been coaching ya?

Women, how did she know he got the initiative from his momma?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
mekaprime:
Black panther 8/10..movie was pretty cool & entertaining enjoyed every bit of it.

Kidnap 7/10..Truly, a mother's love knows no bound.

Skiptrace 7.5.. Another Jackie chan movie, quite entertaining.

Ferdinand 6/10...cool animated movie

The commuter 8/10...if u love Liam Neeson movies then, you would definitely love this one.

Where did you see Black panther? Cinema or you downloaded camrip?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
Aspiregreat:
Black water 2018. 9/10
Dead on arrival 2018. 5/10
Game over 9.5/10
I kill Giants 4/10
Please is it Game over or Game over man?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 12:03am On Apr 08, 2018
Pacific Rim: the rise of WTF no one cares about - 5/10

Proud Mary - 2/10
This one is even worse

Molly's game - 8/10
Worth it. The long ass story line was necessary.

All the money in the world - 8/10
If my grandpa was that stingy, he's going have dinner date under the oceans with sharks.

The greatest showman - 9/10
Cool music, great acting, nice story but the real character is a demon.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:08am On Apr 08, 2018
oyetpel:

Where did you see Black panther? Cinema or you downloaded camrip?

got the camrip version from someone, I can't waste my precious mb on camrip. still waiting for the hdrip version.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2018
Masterminds.. 7/10, this was one heck of a comedy movie, although it was based on real life events.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:15am On Apr 08, 2018
mekaprime:

got the camrip version from someone, I can't waste my precious mb on camrip. still waiting for the hdrip version.

How could enjoy a camrip?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aspiregreat: 12:52am On Apr 08, 2018
oyetpel:

Please is it Game over or Game over man?

It's ''game over man.'' Solid movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aspiregreat: 1:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Viking007:
Lol @ Game over, enjoyed that movie, especially the Shaggy part.

Affirmative, GOM is one of 2018 best movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dellaziz(m): 2:36am On Apr 08, 2018
fadal:
UM WATCHING SHOTTAS
do u have d link to this movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:44am On Apr 08, 2018
Suicide Squad: Hell To Play 7.5/10

Great animation from the DCAU as usual. Plot was way better than the live-action Suicide Squad movie. Looks like Deadshot is the main protagonist for all things Suicide Squad. Harley was beautifully crazy as usual.
Nice plot with really good pacing. I like how they shared the focus amongst all the characters. No character felt like they were just there for the ride. And the multiple villains gave rooms for some plot twists and oh-so-sweet betrayals. With some really cool action scenes. Bronze Tiger is bae.
Bottomline: This is what a Suicide Squad movie should look like
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:54am On Apr 08, 2018
12 Strong 8/10

It's official. I'm a fan of Chris Hemsworth. Cos modern-day war movies aren't really my thing. So if I'm being truthful to myself, he's the reason this movie was on my list. And both he and the movie didn't disappoint.
Not a bad story for a movie based on true events. Hope a lot of what happened in the movie did go down like that for real. Because the bravery and heroism of Nelson & Dostum has added to my strength in the belief of humanity's virtue. Soldiers' wives are really strong. Can't imagine saying goodbye to someone and their return is a gamble. Loved the jokes and light banter among the soldiers. I would definitely recommend this one to both lovers of action and a good plot

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2018
Kaycee7:
Suicide Squad: Hell To Play 7.5/10

Great animation from the DCAU as usual. Plot was way better than the live-action Suicide Squad movie. Looks like Deadshot is the main protagonist for all things Suicide Squad. Harley was beautifully crazy as usual.
Nice plot with really good pacing. I like how they shared the focus amongst all the characters. No character felt like they were just there for the ride. And the multiple villains gave rooms for some plot twists and oh-so-sweet betrayals. With some really cool action scenes. Bronze Tiger is bae.
Bottomline: This is what a Suicide Squad movie should look like

I'm a big fan of Suicide Squad.
Both the comics and the animation.
They are DC best group apart from Justice League.
I have always loved the animations more than the live action movie.
I've seen Arkham Assault and Hell to Pay and they were amazing.
The plot, characters, twist are on point.

DC should just ask the producers of the animations to translate their ideas to a live action movie.

It would be a blast !

I heard that DC is a doing a Suicide Squad 2.
I hope they get it right this time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2018
Kaycee7:
12 Strong 8/10

It's official. I'm a fan of Chris Hemsworth. Cos modern-day war movies aren't really my thing. So if I'm being truthful to myself, he's the reason this movie was on my list. And both he and the movie didn't disappoint.
Not a bad story for a movie based on true events. Hope a lot of what happened in the movie did go down like that for real. Because the bravery and heroism of Nelson & Dostum has added to my strength in the belief of humanity's virtue. Soldiers' wives are really strong. Can't imagine saying goodbye to someone and their return is a gamble. Loved the jokes and light banter among the soldiers. I would definitely recommend this one to both lovers of action and a good plot

There have been better soldier movies made, 12 strong is just there because it a 2018 movie.

If you talk about banter and the rest i will pick, all hurt locker movies, 13 hours, lone survivor, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Hacksaw Ridge.

To be candid 12 strong is a rubbish war movie, i won't rate it more than 4.5/10.

How come Spencer didn't die from such to close proximity to the suicide bomber? Non of the his members too died, but all the Afghan soldiers pretending to surrender all die, abegi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Does Deep Blue Sea2 worth downloading?? undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
xynerise:
Does Deep Blue Sea2 worth downloading?? undecided

I guess so, because part 1 (1999) was so interesting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
oyetpel:

I guess so, because part 1 (1999) was so interesting.

Same producer?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
xynerise:

Same producer?
no
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
oyetpel:

There have been better soldier movies made, 12 strong is just there because it a 2018 movie.

If you talk about banter and the rest i will pick, all hurt locker movies, 13 hours, lone survivor, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Hacksaw Ridge.

To be candid 12 strong is a rubbish war movie, i won't rate it more than 4.5/10.

How come Spencer didn't die from such to close proximity to the suicide bomber? Non of the his members too died, but all the Afghan soldiers pretending to surrender all die, abegi.

Hacksaw Ridge is THE war movie. The best I've ever watched.

Another one that comes close is Lone Survivor. This movie is so intense and tragic
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Another one that comes close is Lone Survivor. This movie is so intense and tragic
Saving privatr Ryan tops them all cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
toluxe0075:
Saving privatr Ryan tops them all cheesy
I think I'll download this. People have been raving about this movie for years

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
12 strong. 6/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by rednuth(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Phoenix616:

So what's the name?

it's extraordinary mission... already downloaded and watched! so interesting mehn
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by shollay09(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Viking007:
12 strong. 6/10.
have u completed the work
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
ummeey:
Please somebody should recommend horror movies for me, the type that will run shivers down my spine. Like really scary!
Demon House. Was average for me though

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by duduade: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Lone Survivor is the best for me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2018
Saw PACIFIC RIM 2018 last night at the theatre.
****Spoiler Alert****
The movie was ''just there'', looked like I was watching ''Transformers'' except that humans were controlling the action. Nothing spectacular, just average. 4.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2018
paymentvoucher:
About to see PACIFIC RIM

I hope it worth my N2,500
How was it? was it worth d time?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paymentvoucher: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
it worth the time and my N2,500 grin
obixcel:
How was it? was it worth d time?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
oyetpel:

Oga boss, I defer to you. Like I said, it's not my genre. Hemsworth and Peña convinced me to check it out. I was entertained, educated and informed by the movie. But the movie tried in my opinion. 4.5 seems a bit low in my opinion. How about a 6?

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kharol1234

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.