Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3761505 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:48am On Jun 14, 2018
Re-watched GET OUT and the flick is still scary.

Even though i am here, i can imagine a black boy dating a very rich white girl and going to her parents house for the first time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Khaytunechi: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2018
who has seen '7 days in Entebbe'??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Khaytunechi: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2018
oyetpel:
Re-watched GET OUT and the flick is still scary.

Even though i am here, i can imagine a black boy dating a very rich white girl and going to her parents house for the first time.
where can I download this ??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Khaytunechi:
who has seen '7 days in Entebbe'??
Hiya, quite interesting. My rating - 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
adetunjioludami:
Ohk....v seen like 15mins of Acrimony n m getting pissed, ts already looking lyk a trend n quite unrealistic,..shey na like dis e go dey go or it'll get better.. Pls fast response.. Born,ishilove, koicereloaded etc..help.

Errrmmm.. Pacific rim uprising is dope.. Best part was wizzy boy mk we dance,daddy yoooooooo... Lols..

Saw Dark knight n Dark knight rises again....I mean dose r villains....I had to see em again so as not to get lost in dis new era of spineless villains in recent superhero movies.
I haven't seen it, and probably never would. African American movies emanate a vibe that feels Nollywood-ish, and I don't particularly care for Nollywood, so...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by rawdpiper(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Those that have watched Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, is it worth going to the cinema to watch?

No spoilers!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
superhumanist:

You keep comparing Malcolm X to Hitler. You keep digging that hole.

Malcolm X was by no means a saint but he was a true activist.

By your logic, Boko Haram are bunch of activist too. They are clamouring for their own Islamic nation after all, or are they not? Dude... just stop, okay? Violence is not the answer. Your moral compass is all screwed up.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
rawdpiper:
Those that have watched Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, is it worth going to the cinema to watch?

No spoilers!!!
I'll watch it tomorrow and I'm gonna come here and spoil it for everyone. I'll make sure to tag your moniker in my spoiler fest tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ishilove:

My French is a little bit rusty but here we go: Je peux jouer a ce jeu toute journee tongue

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Khaytunechi: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
olu4life:

Hiya, quite interesting. My rating - 7/10

thanks.. I just saw a two minute trailer of the movie and I feel it'll be interesting..
please where can I download it?? I tried netnaija but it keeps diverting to some godforsaken sites.. Christ! can't one get a decent site to download without the pop-up hassles and redirections??

have you seen Hurricane Heist too?? me likey

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

My French is a little bit rusty but here we go: Je peux jouer a ce jeu toute journee tongue
Hahahah!

Je vois que vous êtes assez vilain et que vous avez beaucoup de temps à perdre cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
KoiceReloaded, je peux le jouer aussi wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ishilove:

Hahahah!

Je vois que vous êtes assez vilain et que vous avez beaucoup de temps à perdre cheesy cheesy

Votre french est suspicieusement trop fluide et specifique. Google translate?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ishilove:
KoiceReloaded, je peux le jouer aussi wink

Do you mean je peux aussi jouer a ce jeu?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Khaytunechi:

thanks.. I just saw a two minute trailer of the movie and I feel it'll be interesting..
please where can I download it?? I tried netnaija but it keeps diverting to some godforsaken sites.. Christ! can't one get a decent site to download without the pop-up hassles and redirections??

have you seen Hurricane Heist too?? me likey
Go to mkvcage. Thats where i download all my movie. Once you familiar with the site, the rest na ABC

Hurricane Heist? Poor graphics to me though. Just average
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Do you mean je peux aussi jouer a ce jeu?
Non. I mean je peux aussi jouer à ce jeu. What you asked is "puis-je aussi jouer à ce jeu?"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Khaytunechi: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
olu4life:

Go to mkvcage. Thats where i download all my movie. Once you familiar with the site, the rest na ABC

Hurricane Heist? Poor graphics to me though. Just average

would do..
thanks much
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Votre french est suspicieusement trop fluide et specifique.
Bien, que puis-je dire? J'ai vécu au Togo pendant cinq ans

Google translate?
Lmao!! Je voulais vous demander de deviner, mais a décidé de vous dire simplement cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ishilove:

Lmao!! Je voulais vous demander de deviner, mais a décidé de vous dire simplement cheesy

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Leave that thing na google translate you dey use

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Leave that thing na google translate you dey use

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Bad belle. You wish angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ishilove:

It shows. My french is amateurish compared to yours. You win. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

It shows. My french is amateurish compared to yours. You win. grin
J'ai une confession. Ne ris pas embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ishilove:
J'ai une confession. Ne ris pas embarassed
Traverser my coeur.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Someone has been arrested by Aunty Spam grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by superhumanist(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
rawdpiper:

No spoilers!!!

The movie is average and predictable. It has nice visuals and some good scares though.

For once the T-rex was not the baddo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ztittude(m): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
please I need a working link to watch / download the movie "Rudderless" it's a 2014 movie thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
adetunjioludami:
Ohk....v seen like 15mins of Acrimony n m getting pissed, ts already looking lyk a trend n quite unrealistic,..shey na like dis e go dey go or it'll get better.. Pls fast response.. Born,ishilove_, koicereloaded_ etc..help.

Acrimony 5/10. Just an average movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by superhumanist(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

By your logic, Boko Haram are bunch of activist too. They are clamouring for their own Islamic nation after all, or are they not? Dude... just stop, okay? Violence is not the answer. Your moral compass is all screwed up.

Morality is not black and white bro.

Malcolm X suffered hardships on a time when blacks had no rights. Put things into context as well. Malcolm lost a father and uncle to white supremacists.

However, Malcolm did move away from his prejudiced stance on white men in his later years.

Violence is the only language an oppressor understands. Violence has its uses. I am not a violent man but when it is a self defense issue, there is need for it.

Even the MLK you so love, engineered violence. He knew that hat his protests would end up with violence with the police.

Morality is not black and white.

I want to ask you 2 questions

1. Are you saying that the slaves in Haiti who killed their slavemasters for freedom were wrong?

2. Do you think that it is sensible to compare Malcom X to Hitler and Boko Haram?

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.