Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3759308 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Belonging to same genre doesn't often infer that movies or shows can be liken with one another. Often times, the primary themes/motifs/contents/subjects are completely different. Lemme ask you, do orange, grape, lime and lemon look/taste the same?

I've nothing more to add. I don't have the energy to argue right now.

Nollywood also has Romantic genre, therefore Titanic is Nollywood-esque. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Beorn:

Lmao!

Nollywood also has 'action' genre, thus, Terminator 2 is Nollywood-esque. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Beorn:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The shook me oo! I was shocked! angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Beorn:

they also have action movies, therefore John Wick is Nollywood esque. grin

Did I also forget Nollywood also have horror genre? Have you seen Witch Doctor Of The Living Dead? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Lmao!

Nollywood also has 'action' genre, thus, Terminator 2 is Nollywood-esque. grin grin

And you've forgotten about the 'horror' genre of Nollywood which automatically makes Drag Me To Hell Nollywood-esque.

2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Beorn:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mehn, the shook me no be small! I was shocked! angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
Beorn:

And you've forgotten about the 'horror' genre of Nollywood which automatically makes Drag Me To Hell Nollywood-esque.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
J2381:

Did I also forget Nollywood also have horror genre? Have you seen Witch Doctor Of The Living Dead? grin cheesy grin cheesy

You read my mind because I posted the genre immediately you did. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
J2381:

I like this. You're been a good sport about this by laughing at yourself. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Beorn:

You read my mind because I posted the genre immediately you did. grin grin
"the mind is not a book"... - Severus Snape. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
J2381:

Obviously. What a shitty quote. Severus Snape must have sniffed some glue. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Mehn, the shook me no be small! I was shocked! angry

E shook me too because Gone Girl's acting and story-line is top notch to be Nollywood-esque. I remember the hype surrounding Kunle Afolayan's October Ist movie, I decided to watch it in cinema and rued my decision. The acting was just too drab that I swore not to bother about Nollywood cinematic movies till I leave this earth. angry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
J2381:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
Beorn:

E shook me too because Gone Girl's acting and story-line is top notch to be Nollywood-esque. I remember the hype surrounding Kunle Afolayan's October Ist movie, I decided to watch it in cinema and rued my decision. The acting was just too drab that I swore not to bother about Nollywood cinematic movies till I leave this earth. angry angry

The last thing I'll do is go to a cinema for the sole purpose of watching a Nigerian movie. I may as well give the money away to an homeless person.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ponti93(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The last thing I'll do is go to a cinema for the sole purpose of watching a Nigerian movie. I may as well give the money away to a homeless person.
lwkmd grin lol... True though

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The last thing I'll do is go to a cinema for the sole purpose of watching a Nigerian movie. I may as well give the money away to an homeless person.

shocked cry grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
A Knight's Tale

I had great fun watching this medieval knight-themed movie last night. Great swashbuckling fun. Heath Ledger was fantastic, and so was the rest of the cast, and also, solid action. Every movie that starts off with a Queen song is all right by me. [We will/ we will/ rock you!] Sad that Heath has passed. Put a bit of a dampener afterwards. What a talented actor he was. 8/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Obviously. What a shitty quote. Severus Snape must have sniffed some glue. grin grin
KoiceReloaded:

I like this. You're been a good sport about this by laughing at yourself. grin grin
you know a fool doesn't really know he's a fool, right?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
Beorn:

can you compare the acting in acrimony to that of any nollywood movie? Beside, October 1st isn't really a bad movie.

Sometimes, I wonder why many of you believe your personal opinions about movies are absolute facts, when it's just what it is, your personal opinion.

Lawd!

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
J2381:
you know a fool doesn't really know he's a fool, right?

Eeya. Poor fella is offended by my sense of humor. Chill. It's all in good fun. No need to get emotional like a bi*ch in heat. grin wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
J2381:
can you compare the acting in acrimony to that of any nollywood movie? Beside, October 1st isn't really a bad movie.

Sometimes, I wonder why many of you believe your personal opinions about movies are absolute facts, when it's just what it is, your personal opinion.

Lawd!

There are personal opinion, and there are PERSONAL OPINIONS. Your's is not capslocked and thus, belongs in a trashcan. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

There are personal opinion, and there are PERSONAL OPINIONS. Your's is not capslocked and thus, belongs in a trashcan. grin
likewise there are personal opinion, and there are PERSONAL OPINIONS and yours, belong where it emanated from, your ass. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Eeya. Poor fella is offended by my sense of humor. Chill. It's all in good fun. No need to get emotional like a bi*ch in heat. grin wink
LHM! The sense of humour of a motor park tout. Wow. shocked i'm not amazed, not in the least.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
J2381:
LHM! The sense of humour of a motor park tout. Wow. shocked i'm not amazed, not in the least.

Wow! You must be a telepath. How did you know?! shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Wow! You must be a telepath. How did you know?! shocked
know that you're a nitwit? You tell me? tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
J2381:
likewise there are personal opinion, and there are PERSONAL OPINIONS and yours, belong where it emanated from, your ass. grin cheesy

Okay, that's not even possible. How can a emboldened capslocked "personal opinion" emanate from a person's ass. Please Beorn, Ishilove et al, come help me solve this mind boggling equation oo. shocked angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
J2381:
know that you're a nitwit? You tell me? tongue

Wow, someone is really spazzing. Are you on your period? Asking as a concern citizen. lipsrsealed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Okay, that's it not even possible. How can a emboldened capslocked "personal opinion" emanate from a person's ass. Please Beo rn, Ishilo ve et al, come help me solve this mind boggling equation oo. shocked angry
are you thick or are you a dick? I don't even know which to call you. Kindly help me out, will you?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Wow, someone is really spazzing. Are you on your period? Asking as a concern citizen. lipsrsealed
your concern is best shoved where it belong, your gob.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
J2381:
are you thick or are you a dick? I don't even know which to call you. Kindly help me out, will you?

Hmm... thick or d**k? That's a tough one. I know I'm not a bi*ch though. Your highness got that one covered. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
J2381:
your concern is best shoved where it belong, your gob.

So cliched. C'mon, sport, you can do better than that! sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Rather good at this trolling thing, amirite? Good fun. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.