Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3756797 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kaycee7:
Which Spiderman movie is that? Are you implying Tobey McGuire's movies are part of the MCU?

Wasn't Venom a villain in Spiderman 3 ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
BlackManta:

Wasn't Venom a villain in Spiderman 3 ?
Yes. He was
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
i like the depth to which ,movies are analysed here.

honestly i watch movies purely for the entertainment and relaxation irrespective of how believable it is....

lets enjoy the movies for what they are

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
sunshineluv5:
Please urgent response guys, Apart from 02tv series where else can i download TV shows? i noticed i cant find some of the TV shows I'm looking for on 02tv. Pls also recommend a site where i can download movies as well thanks.

Here join it together

Light dl . xyz

Grab the beast .com

Tfp dl. de

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
DandeNumeruno:
Koice I want to thank you again for the movies-300mb website. so many goodies from blue films(for research purposes) to bollywood & hollywood. sometimes hd movie are as small as 100mb &200mb. hevc baby. and the servers are super fast. Thanks again koice. Keep up the good work. gringringringrincheesycheesycheesy

Lolz. You're welcome.

Just take it easy on the researching, alright? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Talk2tobo:
I wish Constantine can have season 2 ,
I swear bruh.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
armadeo:
i like the depth to which ,movies are analysed here.

honestly i watch movies purely for the entertainment and relaxation irrespective of how believable it is....

lets enjoy the movies for what they are

Me too. Na since I come this thread, na em the stubborn lad called Koice spoiled me with all these genre matter. Before, I didn't know up to 4 subgenres, nowadays, I'm here arguing about genres. Koice is a negative influence on us. He deserves a lengthy ban despite the information I've gleaned from his educative posts. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Talk2tobo(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
freezyprinzy:
I swear bruh.

why dem no won do season 2 self
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Beorn:

Me too. Na since I come this thread, na em the stubborn lad called Koice spoiled me with all these genre matter. Before, I didn't know up to 4 subgenres, nowadays, I'm here arguing about genres. Koice is a negative influence on us. He deserves a lengthy ban despite the information I've gleaned from his educative posts. grin grin

All in favour say 'Aye!' cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Singing Davido's Aye

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
troubleseller:
Singing Davido's Aye

The ban not necessary. Me I just scroll past all their 'analysis'. Abeg make una free am. How his ban wan epp una?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kaycee7:
Which Spiderman movie is that? Are you implying Tobey McGuire's movies are part of the MCU?

I want you to school me. Is Spider Man not under MCU? Is it under DC?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 18, 2018
newjosboy:

Spider-Man is MCU....

Any superheroe in Justice League is DC while Marvel owns Avengers.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:42am On Oct 18, 2018
newjosboy:

MCU means Marvel Cinematic Universe which began with the first Iron Man movie in 2008. While Spiderman is a Marvel Comics character, Sony has owned the movie and TV rights to the Spiderman brand since acquiring them from Marvel. Now while, Marvel may have reached an agreement with Sony for Spiderman and some other Spidey-related characters to be in the MCU, reports are that Sony still hold the rights to Spidey-related characters such as Venom, Silver Sable, Black Cat & Morbius The Living Vampire. Does that answer your question?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2018
Ishilove:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Beorn:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2018
Ishilove:

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by drollster(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Lolz. You're welcome.

Just take it easy on the researching, alright? cheesy

What is the site name please? Thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iSufferFools: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2018
Kaycee7:
MCU means Marvel Cinematic Universe which began with the first Iron Man movie in 2008. While Spiderman is a Marvel Comics character, Sony has owned the movie and TV rights to the Spiderman brand since acquiring them from Marvel. Now while, Marvel may have reached an agreement with Sony for Spiderman and some other Spidey-related characters to be in the MCU, reports are that Sony still hold the rights to Spidey-related characters such as Venom, Silver Sable, Black Cat & Morbius The Living Vampire. Does that answer your question?
how does Blade fit into this. I also believe Blade is a Marvel Character, like Spiderman.

Actually watched a Spiderman cartoon when I was in my teens (Carbury Breakfast Tv), Blade appeared there.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2018
drollster:

What is the site name please? Thanks.
URL
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2018

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iSufferFools: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Are you familiar with the story of Tekken?

Son (Kazuya) and grandson (Jin) Beat the grandfather (Heihachi)

Even worse, the three of them beat the great-grandfather (Jinpachi)

the true definition of a very dysfunctional family.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2018

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Mad man. You're still posting instead of pleading, abi? grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 8:59am On Oct 18, 2018
Kaycee7:

Crystally clear. Thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2018
newjosboy:

The ban not necessary. Me I just scroll past all their 'analysis'. Abeg make una free am. How his ban wan epp una?

You've poor sense of humor. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

In Shao Khan's voice: "Finish her! Fatality"!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2018
Beorn:

You've poor sense of humor. lipsrsealed

I think I do.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

For for the fact that they had to triple-tag him to defeat him says a lot. They know they were no match for him individually. cheesy

It's not surprising that Beorn and I tagged teamed you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PROVERBZ(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2018
people I need q good link to download this two movies
Sierra Burgess is a loser
and to all the boys I've ever loved before

thaink !! you please it should be a free site and the quality should worth about 200 to 270 mb
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2018
iSufferFools:
the true definition of a very dysfunctional family.

Highly dysfunctional

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: rubi96(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.