Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3782843 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (3844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AdorableJosh(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Wow The Exorcist (1973) is still the greatest horror movie ever made.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mekaprime,

W o n d e r s h a r e video converter ultimate. Or just install handbrake video converter. Unlike the former, it's free and a lot less bulky/complex.

My primary account is banned temporarily, btw. Apparently, it's got a hardon for the name w o n d e r s h a r e.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Simplyunique: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Finally saw KING OF BOYS today. Never thought I'd enjoy a Nollywood movie so much. Three hours passed by without a boring moment. The story is properly told and while there are a few noticeable plot holes, the acting made up for it. It's a brilliant movie and if you're having doubts u should try see it. Thumbs up Kemi Adetiba 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
DannyKoice:
Mekaprime,

W o n d e r s h a r e video converter ultimate. Or just install handbrake video converter. Unlike the former, it's free and a lot less bulky/complex.

My primary account is banned temporarily, btw. Apparently, it's got a hardon for the name w o n d e r s h a r e.

Alright mate, i'll give it a try & get back to you. tnx for the response
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
MobileGees:
Beorn Koicereloaded

I've got a word of advice for you two.

If you don't believe in God and after Death you find out God exist you have EVERYTHING to lose, but if you believe in God and find out he exist or doesn't you have NOTHING to lose

Don't be a fool wise up
this sounds like playing safe to me. I don't think God would want you to believe in him because of fear of going to Hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
That is what we call Draw No Bet (DNB) cheesy

AHCB:
this sounds like playing safe to me. I don't think God would be want to believe in him because of fear of going to Hell.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
MobileGees:
Beorn Koicereloaded

If you don't believe in God and after Death you find out God exist you have EVERYTHING to lose, but if you believe in God and find out he exist or doesn't you have NOTHING to lose

Don't be a fool wise up

Believing in one particular GOD then dying and finding out he's not the one true GOD could get you fùcked as well.

You could believe Yahweh all your life just to die and find out Vishnu is the one true GOD.

Better to be agnostic and save yourself the stress.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Breegz14(m): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dunkirk
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
My Dinner With Hervé (2018)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
The spy who dumped me ..6.5/10
Genre : Action, Comedy

The movie was quite good but it would have been better.

It flaws lies with its too much aspirations, the movie tried earnestly to be about half a dozen different things: a comedy, a spy drama, a raunch fest, a thrilling action film. It's just that it doesn't have the focus to do any of those things particularly well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MobileGees: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
AHCB:
this sounds like playing safe to me. I don't think God would be want to believe in him because of fear of going to Hell.

but that the f*cking truth

I'm sure if there was no hell, alot of people would not give a damn about God
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
My Little Eye 3/10

A lame and terrible attempt at a horror/crime thriller movie. Very childish acting, poor sound editing and below par picture quality. So bad was the picture quality, the film could pass for a paranormal movie. This movie could be best described as a crash course on how to make a poor horror movie.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Who be this one, abeg?

You should direct that advice to your empty skull into acquiring a brain. Olodo.

It's Pascals wager he's quoting. Very interesting philosophy.

Mobilegees stop making it like you thought it up yourself.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kushercain: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
King Drew.
This movie makes me want to go back to my hoop days. Irving killed it. I legit thought the preacher was Kevin Durant but turns out it was Chris webber. Shaq O'Neal beasting as usual.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
please who has seen this movie....

"A Prayer Before Dawn and Black 47....

are they interesting ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by quinSonia(f): 1:03am On Nov 21, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

d l . d l b3d.xyz/M/The.Night.Comes.for.Us.2018/The.Night.Comes.for.Us.2018.720p.NF.WEB-DL.MkvCage.mkv

Direct link (720p).

Join the prefixes together

Pls a more direct link its showing not exist
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jidobaba(m): 1:35am On Nov 21, 2018
MobileGees:
Beorn Koicereloaded

Don't be a fool wise up
It's called Pascal's Wager and god is it boring!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MobileGees: 6:41am On Nov 21, 2018
armadeo:

It's Pascals wager he's quoting. Very interesting philosophy.
Mobilegees stop making it like you thought it up yourself.

I never said I coined it up
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2018
The Purge Anarchy ...7/10
Genre : Action, Horror

This is definitely the second best purge movie after election year in the purge franchise. Although the storyline was very predictable & kinda cliché. If they really wanna make an outstanding purge movie, all they have to do is compliment their already cliché plot with enough graphic violence. Let's say the kinda violence you'll get, when you merge The Belko experiment kinda violence with the Night Comes For Us .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2018
mekaprime:
The Purge Anarchy ...7/10
Genre : Action, Horror

This is definitely the second best purge movie after election year in the purge franchise. Although the storyline was very predictable & kinda cliché. If they really wanna make an outstanding purge movie, all they have to do is compliment their already cliché plot with enough graphic violence. Let's say the kinda violence you'll get, when you merge The Belko experiment kinda violence with the Night Comes For Us .

The belko experiment was violently delicious. Though low budget but it was almost extreme and gritty. I really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2018
MobileGees:

I never said I coined it up

You made a categorical statement

I have a word of advice for you.... then the statement ...

Not important though
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2018
Seems in the next couple of years we should expect all our lovely cartoons as live adaptation.

Alladin
Lion king
Mulan

Are all currently in the works.

I must see lion king in 3D
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrayNgozi(f): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2018
armadeo:

The belko experiment was violently delicious. Though low budget but it was almost extreme and gritty. I really enjoyed it.

Same here, its one of my best horror, hack & slash movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
47 is interesting.

Damfostopper:
please who has seen this movie....
"A Prayer Before Dawn and Black 47....

are they interesting ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cotojhon: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hey there, I am actually a movie geek with full of movie knowledge as I have worked as a writer for movies in tollywood and yes, I still love watching movies though I work for movies and tv shows.
I have love towards hollywood movies because they are larger than life and pathi pathi gulab ho jaati hai.
Recently I have watched Deadpool and Guardians of the Galaxy.
On the other hand I would like to give my playlist to the folks out there on this page.
1. Inception
2. Logan
3. Doctor Strange
4.The Avengers
5. Suicide Squad
6. Wonder Woman
7. Interstellar
8. Arrival
9. The Matrix
10. Captain America: Civil War
11. Star Wars: The Force Awakens
12. Moana

I have watched all of them and I have posted it on this forum to let you all know and watch them as they are the best movies I believe. I use app CotoMovies to watch all of them and you can also easily find out the movies and a lot more stuff for free on this app.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
alexistaiwo:
47 is interesting.

aite tanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bidemz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hello guys, please I'm in search of a movie I got caught up in the middle some years back. Lemme give my best description I can.

The main character is a man, he was in a meeting with a girl he just met with her family I guess he was on a spy mission, he was putting on a pair of eye glasses which aides him with the mission unknowingly to girl or her parents

He left his dog back home with his friend, so while he was on the date, his friend started shuffling around his house where he saw a kind of a secret lock, he started messing around with it so the guy started see him via the spy glass.... somehow a bomb was sent to his house and destroyed it

Pls....Any clue?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
Equilibrium.

A solid 8.5/10.

One of my best movies. No doubt, if you're good at what you do, you're good at what you do.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
bidemz:
Hello guys, please I'm in search of a movie I got caught up in the middle some years back. Lemme give my best description I can.

The main character is a man, he was in a meeting with a girl he just met with her family I guess he was on a spy mission, he was putting on a pair of eye glasses which aides him with the mission unknowingly to girl or her parents

He left his dog back home with his friend, so while he was on the date, his friend started shuffling around his house where he saw a kind of a secret lock, he started messing around with it so the guy started see him via the spy glass.... somehow a bomb was sent to his house and destroyed it

Pls....Any clue?

The movie's name is Kingsman: The Golden Circle.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
Was wondering when one of you will show up with the answer.

Peeps here too current for movie matter.

Beorn:

The movie's name is Kingsman: The Golden Circle.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
The Outlaw King: 4/10.

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (3844) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: jikins(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.