Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3751120 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Elymoney:

Liked it but still deleted it. �

My Undeletables

1. Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
2. Berserk.
3. Truth
4. V for Vendetta
5. The Best Offer.
And more.
The anime?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
After Earth: 6/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
mekaprime:

I kept wondering what really went wrong with that movie, the fight scenes & choreography were on point, its plot was in fact 100% original, considering the fact that it was loosely based on a famous Japanese tale, yet the box office returns from Japan alone was tearful. The movie never made a break-even talk more of making profit.

It was made outside Hollywood, probably made for Asian audience , keanu reeves was only famous actor in the movie that people recognize beside this the plot was ok... Unlike transformer:age of extinction undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elymoney(f): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Viking007:
After Earth: 6/10.

2/10 for me. The movie bore me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lh19(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Damn Watchmen is one of the best superhero movies ever... One of the few movies in which the villain didn't want to destroy the world for no reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
blingxx:

Even maze runner was somehow crap the kids can't act atall undecided.. Only the first one was good
hmmmmmm...Ewa wooo.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
oyetpel:
The hate u give.

This movie is kind of disturbing for me i felt uneasy throughout. How can a girl be so pretty? She make me feel i can't a girl like her in real life, damn. Could it be because of effects? or she is that pretty?

Concerning the message in the movie, blacks have been there own problem right here from Africa. Those ones called black Americans ridicule the real Africans here like mad.
To be i think white people are the most tolerant people on earth. Its a black man that will say another black man is soo black, but if a white man says that he's racist.

You should see her in the movie everything everything d beauty too too much
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
blingxx:

It was made outside Hollywood, probably made for Asian audience , keanu reeves was only famous actor in the movie that people recognize beside this the plot was ok... Unlike transformer:age of extinction undecided

Am well aware the movie was made for the Asian audience, that was why I was tearful at the box office returns from that region alone...

Let me not even get started with Transformers, they just keep confusing & contradicting themselves plot wise, but the fact still remains that Michael Bay will continue making more transformers movies irrespective of how whacky the storyline turns out to be,because of the transformers toy line. So the movies in the franchise are nothing more than an avenue to advertise a new character, which would be introduced to their toy line. Although, the first 3 movies in the franchise was quite ok.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
the age of adaline 8/10.....................Mayhem 8/10(this movie is similar to THE BELKO EXPERIMENT)............... coolthe age of adaline 8/10.....................Mayhem 8/10(this movie is similar to THE BELKO EXPERIMENT)...............
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elymoney(f): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
Galapagous:
the age of adaline 8/10.....................Mayhem 8/10(this movie is similar to THE BELKO EXPERIMENT)............... coolthe age of adaline 8/10.....................Mayhem 8/10(this movie is similar to THE BELKO EXPERIMENT)...............

Age of Adaline is a very sweet movie.
Belko Experiment reminded me of the Exam why, I don't know sef. Now I have to see mayhem. I

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kemyem: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
Night School 8.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elymoney(f): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
mekaprime:

Am well aware the movie was made for the Asian audience, that was why I was tearful at the box office returns from that region alone...

Let me not even get started with Transformers, they just keep confusing & contradicting themselves plot wise, but the fact still remains that Michael Bay will continue making more transformers movies irrespective of how whacky the storyline turns out to be,because of the transformers toy line. So the movies in the franchise are nothing more than an avenue to advertise a new character, which would be introduced to their toy line. Although, the first 3 movies in the franchise was quite ok.

Hasbro making money either ways
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dazzlingd(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Currently watching Bleach the movie by netflix and WB, so far it is very interesting as they stuck to the original plot of the anime/mange.

If you follow the anime or manga, you might wanna watch it.

I was in mad love with bleach back then in school, wonderful anime
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dazzlingd(m): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
AHCB:
seriously. Didn't even know the movie is out. Wow!

Bleach still remain one of my favourite, if not my favourite anime/manga. I even wrote a poem I dedicated to Byakuya's Bankai, senbonzakura kageyoshi. Men, that guy's arrogance is on a whole new level.

Mehn you taking my mind back to bleach... I so much love that anime
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elymoney(f): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
dazzlingd:

Mehn you taking my mind back to bleach... I so much love that anime

Bankai!!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Eloinmoney: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
It's hot again!
Juwon is out!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSi5nTQSqYI
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jasonteague(m): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bushyhair:

nawa for una....I talk say d movie dy overrated una talk say I dy find talk

my point is that peeps who watched d movie were saying its cool
only for me to watch and its a disaster

Go and make your own movie na and let us rate it. A movie that grossed over 800 million dollars and you call it a disaster. Which of your nollywood movie can make up to that. You seat down there in your parlor they criticize another persons work when you can't make shit. learn to appreciate other people's work when you can't do a quarter of what they have done.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elymoney(f): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Emekus92:

U know some people just dey find talk

For the love of mentions.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elymoney(f): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jasonteague:

Go and make your own movie na and let us rate it. A movie that grossed over 800 million dollars and you call it a disaster. Which of your nollywood movie can make up to that. You seat down there in your parlor they criticize another persons work when you can't make shit. learn to appreciate other people's work when you can't do a quarter of what they have done.

you have time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Currently watching Bleach the movie by netflix and WB, so far it is very interesting as they stuck to the original plot of the anime/mange.

If you follow the anime or manga, you might wanna watch it.

Bleach film 8/10

I love the way the stuck to strictly Japanese actors and the storyline was in sync with the anime.

Everything was great.

Kudos to Netflix and WB for this piece but I wonder why it wasn't marketed with so much noise. If I didn't log in to my Netflix account I wouldn't have know this movie existed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 12:09am On Dec 14, 2018
Elymoney:

grin grin That feeling
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 14, 2018
The death of superman

8/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 3:19am On Dec 14, 2018
Cao, please unhide my comment on this page and unban my main moniker, Beorn. Antispermbot banned me for rating a movie. I'm shocked. This is getting ridiculous. Seun, please re-program this bot, it's getting too comical. Someone can't post any more or what.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2018
Beorn1:
Cao, please unhide my comment on this page and unban my main moniker, Beorn. Antispermbot banned me for rating a movie. I'm shocked. This is getting ridiculous. Seun, please re-program this bot, it's getting too comical. Someone can't post any more or what.
I'm not a supermod, this ain't my section. Email or mention the mods of this section. The best I can do is send an email to the mods of this section.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2018
Lh19:
Damn Watchmen is one of the best superhero movies ever... One of the few movies in which the villain didn't want to destroy the world for no reason

"I am disappointed in you Adrian. Very disappointed.

The very first thing I learnt was to put myself back together"

.... my favourite ppint in the movie.

That movie was deep .

P.s I just saw aquaman DVD in traffic now. Jeez

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elymoney(f): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2018
armadeo:

That movie was deep .

Lol

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bidemz(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2018
Beorn1:

LMAO.... u no well grin. sperm ko menstruation ni

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2018
Elymoney:

yea
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2018
armadeo:

That movie was deep .

I blame Aba boys for this.. angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2018
cao:

I'm not a supermod, this ain't my section. Email or mention the mods of this section. The best I can do is send an email to the mods of this section.

Anti spermbot...lmao
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2018
armadeo:

That movie was deep .

P.s I just saw aquaman Underwater Wakanda DVD in traffic now. Jeez

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.