Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3763535 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (3838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=MJBOLT post=73832576][/quote]

Very soon by new year we will see avengers 4 on DVD in traffic. If you buy it it would show all the trailers of end game + avengers 3 then at the end watch out for part 4.

P.s this thanos pic is crazy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2018
Came to see fantastic beasts 2 only to find out it's been pulled from the cinema.

Settling for mortal engines.

Be right back with reviews

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lh19(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2018
armadeo:

"I am disappointed in you Adrian. Very disappointed.

The very first thing I learnt was to put myself back together"

.... my favourite ppint in the movie.

That movie was deep .

P.s I just saw aquaman DVD in traffic now. Jeez

Like Adrian set everything up perfectly but I wonder how he thought that his machine could kill Dr Manhattan... I felt bad for Roshcharch at the end

Wetin we no go see for Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bidemz(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2018
Hey guys, How do I install subtitles in a downloaded movie??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2018
cao:

I'm not a supermod, this ain't my section. Email or mention the mods of this section. The best I can do is send an email to the mods of this section.

All right. Thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2018
Beorn1:
Cao_, please unhide my comment on this page and unban my main moniker, Beorn. Antispermbot banned me for rating a movie. I'm shocked. This is getting ridiculous. Seun, please re-program this bot, it's getting too comical. Someone can't post any more or what.

CC: Ujsizzle, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2018
bidemz:

LMAO.... u no well grin. sperm ko menstruation ni

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2018
bidemz:
Hey guys, How do I install subtitles in a downloaded movie??

If you've downloaded the subtitle already and are using VLC as your media player, where you see the play button and other options, click on option before the play option, click on select subtitle, navigate through your folders to the folder where the subtitle file is located and click on it, automatically, the film will now play with the subtitles.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
armadeo:
Came to see fantastic beasts 2 only to find out it's been pulled from the cinema.

Settling for mortal engines .

Be right back with reviews

The triller for mortal engines looks very promising, pls do rate when you are through.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
mekaprime:

The triller for mortal engines looks very promising, pls do rate when you are through.

Very interesting movie. Good for a first watch maybe a second time.

You guys have made me start seeing plot holes in the movie and coincidences( I hate this it ruins the movies) but aside that very good movie.

7/10.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lh19:

Like Adrian set everything up perfectly but I wonder how he thought that his machine could kill Dr Manhattan... I felt bad for Roshcharch at the end

Wetin we no go see for Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

Roshcharch had to go. For the plan to succeed. Remember Dr Manhattan was the fall guy and was agreeable to the plan.

Roshcharch would have spoilt the entire plan.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
armadeo:
What cinema?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
troubleseller:
What cinema?

Ikeja city mall silverbird.

It was cool cos we were like 5 in the entire cinema.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
armadeo:

Ikeja city mall silverbird.

It was cool cos we were like 5 in the entire cinema.
Oh. I thought it was the SEC in Abj. That's where I watched Crimes of Grindewald and it's still showing there. I don't feel like seeing Mortal Engines
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lh19(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
armadeo:

Roshcharch had to go. For the plan to succeed. Remember Dr Manhattan was the fall guy and was agreeable to the plan.

Roshcharch would have spoilt the entire plan.

I know but I felt bad for him at the end, Manhattan didn't even feel a thing before killing him

I hope you heard HBO are doing a Watchmen series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
armadeo:

Very interesting movie. Good for a first watch maybe a second time.

You guys have made me start seeing plot holes in the movie and coincidences( I hate this it ruins the movies) but aside that very good movie.

7/10.
7 looks very good, I've already bookmarked it, tnx.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
The house that Jack Built

a very sick filmgringrin....I give it a 6 anyways

it's seriously sick...I think it's sicker than hereditary.... but not better

sickest,sadistic sickened sick moviegringrin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
mekaprime:

Micheal Jackson

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lh19:

I know but I felt bad for him at the end, Manhattan didn't even feel a thing before killing him

I hope you heard HBO are doing a Watchmen series

I might see it if it rates well.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lh19(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
armadeo:

I might see it if it rates well.

It's most likely going to be good
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Micheal Jackson
Person no fit make mistake again abi, oya take am there.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Just saw this online, I only hope its a joke because the thought of Cena in Caps' costume alone is totally ridiculous & laughable.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elymoney(f): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Aaron Taylor Johnson can play Captain America.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elymoney(f): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
mekaprime:
Just saw this online, I only hope its a joke because the thought of Cena in Caps' costume alone is totally ridiculous & laughable.

Alexa play Shontelle - Impossible
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Aquaman 7/10

Straightforward, formulaic superhero movie. Light and fun whilst still maintaining a serious tone. Absolutely STUNNING, almost artistic visuals, LIT and glorious fight scenes. Scenes filmed in a nice variety of environments.

Some cringe dialogue however, especially Jason Mamoa, thought his acting wasn’t bad but could’ve been better, I dunno I just found his acting a bit one dimensional. Some very interesting and ODDLY placed music choices (you'll know exactly what I'm talking about if and when you watch the movie). Even though I found the fight scenes to be pretty amazing in general, some parts of the final battle were kind of anti-climactic to me. Overall still a solid superhero movie in my opinion.

I know Jason was meant to the sex symbol but I found Orm (Patrick Wilson) to be the hottest grin

Oh and Black Manta (Yahya Abdul-Mateen II), in the beginning anyway, then he started getting annoying

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 5:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Cross Road One Two Jaga 2018.....4/10.....

Mowgli Legend of the jungle 2018.....6.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 15, 2018
Hunter killer. 8/10

Ever dreamt or envisaged a USA vs Russian military war, well this movie might just quench ur quest.
So many high tech military arsenals showcased.

But as u always know, it's a Hollywood and USA will always makes theirselves victorious to showcase their self acclaimed superiority.

One loophole I found in the movies is this, there is no way the yevchenko destroyer will fire at a Russian soil in the name of protecting her commander in the American submarine. Sure they will face court martial back in Russia.
It's a whole new lastship series redefined in a movie.
U I'll definitely like it.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jhonhero: 5:52am On Dec 15, 2018
Robot 2.0 This is indian film big budget on 2018. I gonna i like this best graphic work....................... So this watching Now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2018
Jasonteague:

Go and make your own movie na and let us rate it. A movie that grossed over 800 million dollars and you call it a disaster. Which of your nollywood movie can make up to that. You seat down there in your parlor they criticize another persons work when you can't make shit. learn to appreciate other people's work when you can't do a quarter of what they have done.

mtsheeew.....ur write-up is pure carp
the film is an overrated piece of shit
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:45am On Dec 15, 2018
john cena as captain America will be better than anything DC has done in years although I don't want him to play the role

mekaprime:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2018
7/10 undecided
is the movie out in Nigeria??

ibkayee:
Aquaman 7/10

Straightforward, formulaic superhero movie. Light and fun whilst still maintaining a serious tone. Absolutely STUNNING, almost artistic visuals, LIT and glorious fight scenes. Scenes filmed in a nice variety of environments.

Some cringe dialogue however, especially Jason Mamoa, thought his acting wasn’t bad but could’ve been better, I dunno I just found his acting a bit one dimensional. Some very interesting and ODDLY placed music choices (you'll know exactly what I'm talking about if and when you watch the movie). Even though I found the fight scenes to be pretty amazing in general, some parts of the final battle were kind of anti-climactic to me. Overall still a solid superhero movie in my opinion.

I know Jason was meant to the sex symbol but I found Orm (Patrick Wilson) to be the hottest grin

Oh and Black Manta (Yahya Abdul-Mateen II), in the beginning anyway, then he started getting annoying
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2018
MJBOLT:
7/10 undecided
is the movie out in Nigeria??

You don’t like the rating? Lol

Nah I don’t think it is

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (3838) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Beorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.