Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3748764 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Donvick45(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2018
Viking007:
Papillon: 8/10.
just love this movie

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SmilingMary(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2018
armadeo:

Wrestling is entertainment. I stopped believing when I saw an undertaker tombstone move that the guys head didn't hit the floor.

I know brutal but that's what i really expected. Anyway wrestlers are entertainers with prime motivation being money. They try to bust into Hollywood as action stars to make a name. E.g the rock.

That being said John cena would suck in a marvel movie cos he's got no acting chops just muscles.

That was what some thought about rock until he became so popular in Hollywood....so give Cena a chance
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2018
troubleseller:
What are your top 10 movies so far? Mine are (in no particular order)
A Quiet Place

Blakkklansman

Game Night

Annihilation

Death of Stalin

Searching

Tag

Upgrade

Black Panther
and Bohemian Rhapsody.
It might change soon after seeing Aquaman
drop annihilation and game night.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2018
Beorn:
Goosebumps Haunted Halloween 3/10

Useless movie.

Night School 6/10

Mowgli Legend Of The Jungle 6.5/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2018
SmilingMary:

That was what some thought about rock until he became so popular in Hollywood....so give Cena a chance

Which chance?

Do you people know what y'all saying?

Cena has featured in over 20 Hollywood movies, and some are above average.

The guy is not that bad compared to some others.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2018
Galapagous:

drop annihilation and game night.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2018
Moneyboyz:

Where is advengers, Deadpool 2, Ant-Man and the wasp?

Annihilation is crap

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2018
BlackManta:

Chill bro..
It's his choice.

For me most of the superhero movies this year were just average except infinity war.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SmilingMary(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2018
oyetpel:

Which chance?

Do you people know what y'all saying?

Cena has featured in over 20 Hollywood movies, and some are above average.

The guy is not that bad compared to some others.

I never said he was bad, I only responded to guys who feel he won't do well as Captain America
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2018
Damfostopper:
Venom 2018....3/10.....

All this wack sci-fi movies sef.....

Venom is a movie for primary school pupils and for those who like Power Rangers
cheesy cheesyTrue talk.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2018
ibkayee:

LOL. In the previous page where I complained that I was banned for rating a movie, you remember, right? The movie was what I rated that got me banned. I insulted the living daylight out of it and Antispermbot banned me for it. I hissedALL through the duration of the movie. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2018
Beorn:

LOL. In the previous page where I complained that I was banned for rating a movie, you remember, right? The movie was what I rated that got me banned. I insulted the living daylight out of it and Antispermbot banned me for it. I hissedALL through the duration of the movie. grin

Vaseline crew also have a problem with the antispermbot. It bans them for rating a curvy lady on fp. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2018
A Simple Favour 6.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Vaseline crew also have a problem with the antispermbot. It bans them for rating a curvy lady on fp. grin

Are you serious? Seun_ for kukuma disable comment option since people can longer air their opinions anymore.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2018
Beorn:

Are you serious? Seun_ for kukuma disable comment option since people can longer air their opinions anymore.

I was joking ooo!

I was pointing to the fact that you called it "antiSPERMbot" instead of "antiSPAMbot"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
SmilingMary:

The rock has been hitting on Hollywood's door for over a decade now. Persistently.

Well cena the floor is yours but please don't come.and ruin marvel for us
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
JeromeBlack:

I was joking ooo!

I was pointing to the fact that you called it "antiSPERMbot" instead of "antiSPAMbot"

LOL. You got me there. Mehn, I'm all hyped up to see Aquaman on Christmas Day. I hope it lives up to my expectations.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fantastic beast crime of grindelwald and Hunter killer hdrip are out on tfp
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Night school...7.5/10
Genre: Comedy

Awesome comedy movie with a very strong message. "when you fail, take it again", kinda reminds me of those Jamb days.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Superman: Doomsday.

7/10.

I sometimes wonder how Superman will fare if he ever faced the joker. Heck, I don't wonder at all, I know Joker will Kill him. Dude is just so full of BS, no wonder joker likes referring to him as 'Stupidman'. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Beorn:
Goosebumps Haunted Halloween 3/10

Useless movie.

Night School 6/10

Mowgli Legend Of The Jungle 6.5/10
Lol..night school 6/10.... undecided.you're calling uncle spam bot again oo grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Donvick45:
just love this movie
genre please....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
The assumption was that an alien who came to this earth and was super strong fast etc would be on our side hence superman was born.

What if it was the other way around and he actually came to torment

Brightburn feels like a horror superman movie. Check the trailer out. I am definitely going to see this when it's out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6eB0JT1DI4
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
armadeo:
The assumption was that an alien who came to this earth and was super strong fast etc would be on our side hence superman was born.

Brightburn feels like a horror superman movie. Check the trailer out. I am definitely going to see this when it's out.

trailers don't tell the whole story.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
SmilingMary:

not true. the rock has always been very charismatic with one of the best mic skills in the history of professional wrestling. he was born to act unlike cena who is essentially a failed rapper and ex limo driver that stumbled to fame.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
please tell me it's not another DC bore fest undecided

armadeo:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
Beorn:

Lool I know the feeling grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2018

Hardcore DC fans: Aquaman's Underwater Wakanda special effects and fight sequences are amazing.

Comic book fans: Is the story any good?

HC DC fans: The special effects tho!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
MJBOLT:
please tell me it's not another DC bore fest undecided

@dandenumerouno

It's actually a horror movie. More like aliens meets superman i think.

Anyway would see it.

Also am gonna steal this pic of thanos. I love it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
mekaprime:
Night school...7.5/10
Genre: Comedy

Awesome comedy movie with a very strong message. "when you fail, take it again", kinda reminds me of those Jamb days.
Where can I download
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
armadeo:

The rock has been hitting on Hollywood's door for over a decade now. Persistently.

Well cena the floor is yours but please don't come.and ruin marvel for us
I'm pretty sure Cena would have been taking acting classes. You can't be offered a role like Captain Marvel without having proved your mettle. Who knows, he may have even auditioned for the part.

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2dice01, samistry(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.