Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3757183 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Miggs(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Galapagous:

damn... what did he do to you again?

He has never really done anything to me.We had a discussion on a previous thread.Thats all.I just dislike the way he goes on and on and on about an issue without really saying anything tangible.I find it annoying and think he is fake
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Miggs(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Shittaakeem:

Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye
Continue wasting your memes.
My unbridled hatred and disgust for Avengers:Infinity War has no limit
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Miggs(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
BlackManta:

Mind you.. A great movie like Logan did not get a golden globe nomination during it's time.

These awards are sometimes used as tools for political correctness and SJW's.

A movie like Moonlight got undue got undue recognition just to pander to the LGBT populace in America.

So why should I celebrate BP's nomination
Is it because I'm black... Nah!

Most people agree that the movie is overrated.
It's not even one of the best 10 movies of the year to start with.

First of all,I absolutely love Logan.I believe it received an oscar nomination for best adapted screenplay yes?So what is the fuss all about?
Do you see why I think you are fake?Your posts are always filled with terms like Black privelege,white privelege,political correctness,SJWs,liberalism,black excellence etc these are terms normally used on the western internet space.I have zero interest in getting involved with their "culture wars" but it seems you aren't.
I love the Black Panther film, so do millions of people and I am glad it was on many critics top ten best films of 2018.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Miggs:

How best can one describe Black Panther if not as a Political,Action,Drama
Never knew Black Panther was drama. Maybe next year they will nominate Aquaman for best drama at the Globes too. It has action and is also political .

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
Miggs:

First of all,I absolutely love Logan.I believe it received an oscar nomination for best adapted screenplay yes?So what is the fuss all about?
[b]Do you see why I think you are fake?Your posts are always filled with terms like Black privelege,white privelege,political correctness,SJWs,liberalism,black excellence etc these are terms normally used on the western internet space.[/b]I have zero interest in getting involved with their "culture wars" but it seems you aren't.
I love the Black Panther film and I am glad it was on many critics top ten best films of 2018.

So you been observing my posts
How does spending too much time on western internet space make one fake undecided
I don't agree with my foreign colleques everytime and I form my own opinion.

Infact I suggest you take a time off NL and visit western internet space.
You will learn a thing or two about western culture and it will expand your thinking faculty smiley

Read more on SJW's, liberalism and political correctness.
These are important issues that the world is dealing with.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Miggs(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
troubleseller:
Never knew Black Panther was drama. Maybe next year they will nominate Aquaman for best drama at the Globes too. It has action and is also political .
Goodluck to Aquaman.Ok bye.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
I am not responsible for your poor choice of movie.

Bird Box is a 9/10 for me anyday anytime.

Miggs:

Look who is talking?A person who recommended that Netflix garbage Bird Box for folks to watch and rated it a 9/10?
Negro pleeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Miggs(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
BlackManta:

So you been observing my posts
How does spending too much time on western internet space make one fake undecided
I don't agree with my foreign colleques everytime and I form my own opinion.

Infact I suggest you take a time off NL and visit western internet space.
You will learn a thing or two about western culture and it will expand your thinking faculty smiley

Read more on SJW's, liberalism and political correctness.
These are important issues that the world is dealing with.
You are one of the most confused persons' on this forum.
You suport liberal ideas like feminism and gay rights but you also critise ideas with liberal roots like social justice warriors,black excellence and films with LGBT issues at their fore getting recognized.
You are fake,confused and not as intelligent as you think you are.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Miggs(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I am not responsible for your poor choice of movie.

Bird Box is a 9/10 for me anyday anytime.

Like I alluded to in my previous post,you know not what a quality movie entails.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Miggs:

You are one of the most confused persons' on this forum.
You suport liberal ideas like feminism and gay rights but you also critise ideas with liberal roots like social justice warriors,black excellence and films with LGBT issues at their fore getting recognized.
You are fake,confused and not as intelligent as you think you are.

I'm all for...
Feminism
LGBT
Liberalism etc...

But I'm also a fan of equity and fairness.

Giving something undeserved special treatment just to pander to the LGBT, feminist, liberals and SJW's is NOT equity and fairness.

For instance even though I'm all for LGBT rights, I will never support Kevin Hart getting kicked out from hosting Oscars cuz of LGBT jokes he made years ago.

Now that's unfair.

As much I'm liberal, I don't like too much political correctness in western culture.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Miggs(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
BlackManta:

I'm all for...
Feminism
LGBT
Liberalism etc...

But I'm also a fan of equity and fairness.

Giving something undeserved special treatment just to pander to the LGBT, feminist, liberals and SJW's is NOT equity and fairness.

For instance even though I'm all for LGBT rights, I will never support Kevin Hart getting kicked out from hosting Oscars cuz of LGBT jokes he made years ago.

That's not fair, is it.?
Believe whatever you want in your mashed up,contradictory,concoction of ideas
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Miggs:

Believe whatever you want in your mashed up,contradictory,concoction of ideas

Take a time off NL and visit an internet space where you will be enlightened. smiley

Thank me later wink

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Coming from someone who said Infinity War is not of quality, I think I will pass.

Have a nice day.

Miggs:

Like I alluded to in my previous post,you know not what a quality movie entails.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

An argument can be made about the first two - they were really good. Then, Michael Bay happened.

Bumblebee has rekindled an ailing franchise, and has breathed new life into it. I hope it stays this way.

It's a pity Bumblebee won't be a box office titan like other Transformers movies thanks to Aquaman.

Michael Bay ruined whatever promise that franchise has left.
Movie goers are getting tired of the franchise.

Hopefully Bumblebee will bring some sort of revival.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Miggs(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
BlackManta:

Take a time off NL and visit an internet space where you will be enlightened. smiley

Thank me later wink
I would rather be imprisoned at kirikiri for 25years than ever becoming "enlightened" like you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Miggs(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Coming from someone who said Infinity War is not of quality, I think I will pass.

Have a nice day.

Mtscheww!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Miggs:

Look who is talking?A person who recommended that Netflix garbage Bird Box for folks to watch and rated it a 9/10?
Negro pleeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee

Lolz..Bird Box isn't as bad as they made it seem here, neither is it fantastic. The movie was just average & cliché, it was basically an amalgam of A QUITE PLACE & THE HAPPENING. I think why folks here rated it that low was to get back at alexistaiwo who was blowing his own trumpet(no offense bro) on how fantastic all the movies he recommends here turns out to be.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
I haven't seen A quiet place or The happening so I have no precedents to judge with.

As for blowing trumpet, I only did that to troll our esteemed movie critics here cheesy

mekaprime:

Lolz..Bird Box isn't as bad as they made it seem here, neither is it fantastic. The movie was just average & cliché, it was basically an amalgam of A QUITE PLACE & THE HAPPENING. I think why folks here rated it that low was to get back at alexistaiwo who was blowing his own trumpet(no offense bro) on how fantastic all movies he recommends here turns out to be.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I haven't seen A quiet place or The happening so I have no precedents to judge with.

As for blowing trumpet, I only did that to troll our esteemed movie critics here cheesy

Since you haven't seen any of the bolded, then I understand why you rated the movie that high.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iykekelvins(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
armadeo:

Every single review destroyed this movie that's why I didn't bother. Surprised you got to watch it.
Got it from a friend, thought it'd be fun to watch.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SmilingMary(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Back from ban.

After watching Aquaman, hmmmm, nothing special about the movie joor(just like Venom) but I just admire Moana's physique...I really need to hit the gym sharply.

Aquaman is really under water Wakanda....

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
BlackManta:

Saying 'BEST' Transformers film makes it look like there have been good Transformers films but Bumblebee was the best.

Actually Transformers films are all rubbish and over hyped CGI fest except Bumblebee.

I don't like calling Bumblebee a Transformers film due to how useless that franchise is.

Bumblebee was amazing.
The only good apple in a pile of rotten ones.

I beg to differ. Transformers 1 & 2 were quiet dope_.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
troubleseller:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shittaakeem(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
SmilingMary:
Back from ban.

After watching Aquaman, hmmmm, nothing special about the movie joor(just like Venom) but I just admire Moana's physique...I really need to hit the gym sharply.

Aquaman is really under water Wakanda....
MJBOLT was right

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

No thanks! The last time I tried, the damn bot put me in the slammer. The link has been removed anyhow, so the best thing I can do for you right now is to direct you to the page where you copy the link and download it via torrent.

Someone dropped a torrent link a few days ago, here's the page...

https://www.nairaland.com/1549406/what-movie-watching-now/962#73915970

I swear that bot is insane. I got slammed for linking a site twice.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Miggs:
I am a fan of your ecclectic taste in tv shows and movies but I find some of your choices in both movies and shows suspect.Personally,i believe Avengers:Infinity War was an over-stuffed mess of a movie but many ignored its flaws because of the movies' nonstop fan service

You have to over look the flaws to enjoy the movie.

Thanos decided to personally collect the stones himself and to show how bad he was he did it in one movie. Lol.

Ita a crazy movie and I love it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Who has watched The Dark Kingdom? Rate it please tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Miggs(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
mekaprime:

Lolz..Bird Box isn't as bad as they made it seem here, neither is it fantastic. The movie was just average & cliché, it was basically an amalgam of A QUITE PLACE & THE HAPPENING I think why folks here rated it that low was to get back at alexistaiwo who was blowing his own trumpet(no offense bro) on how fantastic all the movies he recommends here turns out to be.
@bolded 100% correct!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Miggs(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
armadeo:

You have to over look the flaws to enjoy the movie.

Thanos decided to personally collect the stones himself and to show how bad he was he did it in one movie. Lol.

Ita a crazy movie and I love it.
The movie was too cartooney but the way its fanboys sang its praise annoyed and still annoys me.
Thanos was even the worst part of that trainwreck.He was overpowered and his motivation was uninspiring and grotesque
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Charmin1(f): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
oyetpel:

Ok, my system just spoiled this week, but these are the ones i can remember off hand ;

Private life,
Becks,
Brooklyn,
Calibre,
Tallulah,
Manchester by the Sea,
Wind River.

Thanks.
Will check them out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fatherofdragons: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Venom= Trash

The nun= Trash

The house with a clock in it's walls= Trash

THUG [The hate u give]= pretty good

Caro= Average

Justice league= Trash

wonder woman= Average

Logan= pretty good

Black panther= pretty good

Acrimony= pretty good

Equalizer 2= pretty good [cuz I like Denzel]

Atomic blonde= Average

A quiet place= pretty good

John wick 3= Won't see it until I've seen 1 and 2

bumblebee = Hope will be good

Mowgli [legend of the jungle]= Hope will be good

Avengers infinity war= Hope will be good

Lion King= Hope will be good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: bhest(m), omoowhe and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.