Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ado - Ladionline, Discuss. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ado - Ladionline, Discuss. (3827 Views)

Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Discuss: Black Americans Do Not Have A Language / Do You Believe In Reincarnation: Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado - Ladionline, Discuss. by MetaPhysical: 5:49am On Dec 22, 2013
macof:

Point is This whole thread as been fused with BS

Edo= Edomites of the Bible
Ijebu= jebusites
Ekiti= amalakites

First u mention 'Ado' ur friend mentions Adonia
Then you both start Parading with certainty that middle east is where people came from and settled in yorubaland hence the name 'Ado'
Later Ado becomes Adam
Rebecca covering her face when she first met Isaac became part of Yoruba custom
Isaac is Isokun in Yoruba
A river in Ikorodu is mentioned in the Bible

Like seriously why won't I stop this from going to far?

If I come across a BS written by you I wont step into it, I will pass on by. Why do you enjoy stepping into othher people BS and then whine about your soiled shoes?
Re: Ado - Ladionline, Discuss. by ladionline: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2013
macof:

Point is This whole thread as been fused with BS

Edo= Edomites of the Bible
Ijebu= jebusites
Ekiti= amalakites

First u mention 'Ado' ur friend mentions Adonia
Then you both start Parading with certainty that middle east is where people came from and settled in yorubaland hence the name 'Ado'
Later Ado becomes Adam
Rebecca covering her face when she first met Isaac became part of Yoruba custom
Isaac is Isokun in Yoruba
A river in Ikorodu is mentioned in the Bible

Like seriously why won't I stop this from going to far?

Who the hell are you? WHY ARE YOU SO INSECURE? Nobody know where you get your fictions from and no one dare to question you. Why are you a nuisance IN questioning people who are (re-)interpreting with public materials? As you choose to fight God, who stop you? WHY TRANSFER YOUR ISSUE WITH GOD TO ME? MY NAME NA YAHWEH ABI JESUS? I BE GOD? I BE BIBLE? GO and destroy the concept you have problem with, spare me and my buddies.
Re: Ado - Ladionline, Discuss. by ladionline: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2013
A MAN FIGHTING THE UNSEEN POWER HAS DECLARE WAR UPON HIS OWN SOUL. NO PEACE FOR SUCH. THEY ARE SUCCESS AT WHAT THEY HATE (A-THEISM) BUT LOSERS AT WHAT THEY LOVE (LOGIC). THINK ABOUT THIS THINGS MACOF.
Re: Ado - Ladionline, Discuss. by macof(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2013
ladionline: Who the hell are you? WHY ARE YOU SO INSECURE? Nobody know where you get your fictions from and no one dare to question you. Why are you a nuisance IN questioning people who are (re-)interpreting with public materials? As you choose to fight God, who stop you? WHY TRANSFER YOUR ISSUE WITH GOD TO ME? MY NAME NA YAHWEH ABI JESUS? I BE GOD? I BE BIBLE? GO and destroy the concept you have problem with, spare me and my buddies.

Who is talking about God or Jesus
Where did this one enter this issue undecided
You with ur delusional state of mind trying by force by fire to create middle east origin for Yoruba and using Bible to research. Does that mean I fight God? like how can God be fought
Or it's the holy spirit that is leading u to see things that only exist in ur mind?

Whatever the case is you really have a mental problem and you should check urself out- friendly advise

1 Like

Re: Ado - Ladionline, Discuss. by ladionline: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
macof:
Who is talking about God or Jesus Where did this one enter this issue undecided
You with ur delusional state of mind trying by force by fire to create middle east origin for Yoruba and using Bible to research. Does that mean I fight God? ... Or it's the holy spirit that is leading u to see things that only exist in ur mind?
Whatever the case is you really have a mental problem and you should check urself out- friendly advise
I put that one there for you to expose your psycho~pendantrics. The behind-the scene of your insecurity fueled interruption is fear that I might strike something concrete and factual that will expose your garbage of myth! BY FIRE BY FORCE AND BY ALL POWER DEPOSITED IN ME, I WILL MAKE IT BACK TO MY YORUBA-MIDDLE EASTERN ORIGIN. And if this is delusion, THAT'S OK! I AM NOT YOU, WE ARE DIFFERENT. YOUR SHAME IS NOT MINE, IT IS YOURS. O TI NI ARA ERANKO LAWON IRAN E TI WA, YOU ARE A DISTRACTION, I HAVE MY FACT THAT YOU DON'T KNOW, ALL YOU KNOW YOU HAVE SHARED.
Re: Ado - Ladionline, Discuss. by ladionline: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
You always get inspiration with 'GOD' now get inspired to type. What path of Ifa oracle is this? MO NLO LOWO MI OTUN, EJIRIN NKO MI LESE IWERE IWERE, MO NLO LOWO MI OSI, EJIRIN NKO MI LESE IWERE IWERE, EJIRIN IBAA KOMI LESE IWERE IWERE, NKO NI SAI MORI IWOSIN MI DELE DANDAN. LODIFA FUN OKANLENU IRUMOLE, NIJO TI WON TI KOLE ORUN BO WA koLE AYE, OLODUMARE NI E WA O...' Answer me macof, IF you are not a worthless distraction. Your pack of myths is the celebration of inordinate, complex sentiments playing on your mind. <bold this to compliment your grammar deficiency>You want to shred Yoruba history to pieces, to reflect your IDEA of a people without common origin, and a pack of strange birdfellows civilized by an ALMIGTHY IGODOMINGO. (1) WHERE ARE YOU FROM, (2) TYPE A SENTENCE IN YORUBA TO 'friendly ADVICE' ME. CAN YOU?
Re: Ado - Ladionline, Discuss. by macof(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
Am still watching, you can continue with ur talk but when I see craziness I butt in
Re: Ado - Ladionline, Discuss. by ladionline: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2013
macof: Am still watching, you can continue with ur talk but when I see craziness I butt in
I am happy to be your obsession. I have a mastery of prose and comprehension. I give glory to the holy spirit. How about you? YOUR PAINs HAS JUST BEGAN: You know you will keep watching and seeing craziness? <THE CRAZINESS IS NOT IN WHAT YOU READ, IT IS IN YOU<"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he} ODU IWO~RI simply means, WHATEVER YOU FOCUS, YOU HAVE. Oun oju wa loju nri, Mo ti so fun e tele siwaju p'eebu loni, amo o o n'imo.
Re: Ado - Ladionline, Discuss. by ladionline: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2013
As you watch, kindly read the thread that Radoillo createt on AWKA, SO YOU MAY MASTER THE ART OF SKILLFUL WRITING BY WHICH YOU DONT ATTACK YOUR READERS BY YOUR MOOD. Also, I prescribe you read the works of Isaac Asimov, to learn the simplicity of prosecuting scientific plot. Lastly, if you want to be Yoruba, be Yoruba, if you want to be Benin, be. STOP COMPARING PEOPLE. BTW, Be AGNOSTIC, ATHEIST OR THEIST, YOU CAN EVEN BE ALL, BUT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN CONFUSING AND DRIBBLING PEOPLE LIKE MARADONA. YOU ARE ONLY DRIBBLING YOURSELF WHEN YOU CAN ONLY WRITE BUT CAN NOT DECIDE FOR PEOPLE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Ancestors Believed The Earth Was Flat And Surrounded By Water. / Ogun Omo Ise Tabi Omo Ile Iwe / Menz, Shewa - Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.