Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

VIDEO: Manchester United Fan Crosses To Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / VIDEO: Manchester United Fan Crosses To Arsenal (731 Views)

Manchester United Fan Commits Suicide / Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet / Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Manchester United Fan Crosses To Arsenal by dotcomnamename: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
You must watch this swearing in..

This. Is. Incredible. grin

A Manchester United fan crossed to Arsenal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z08Q-z9RN0o

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Manchester United Fan Crosses To Arsenal by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
He should have joined tha CITIZENS(Manchester City). Well Arsenal Fc is a good choice. Hilarious. First of many 2013/2014 decampers.
Re: VIDEO: Manchester United Fan Crosses To Arsenal by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Moyes has suffered.
Re: VIDEO: Manchester United Fan Crosses To Arsenal by Rehn(m): 12:32am On Dec 12, 2013
Bro you're so obsessed with man utd issues. Go get a life pls.
Re: VIDEO: Manchester United Fan Crosses To Arsenal by dotcomnamename: 2:58am On Dec 12, 2013
Rehn: Bro you're so obsessed with man utd issues. Go get a life pls.

The two goat that gave birth to you should go beg God for extra reserved life. Who be ur mate here sef?
Re: VIDEO: Manchester United Fan Crosses To Arsenal by Rehn(m): 3:19am On Dec 12, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

The two goat that gave birth to you should go beg God for extra reserved life. Who be ur mate here sef?
senior that needs to learn E-manners. At your age, you don't know that calling ones parent goats is childish and immature? Sorry 4 you.
Re: VIDEO: Manchester United Fan Crosses To Arsenal by dotcomnamename: 5:16am On Dec 12, 2013
Rehn: senior that needs to learn E-manners. At your age, you don't know that calling ones parent goats is childish and immature? Sorry 4 you.

So you're so blind with your arrogance and obnoxious when you told your fada to go get a life? Or someone else typed it for you? Mtchewwwwwww .. I no get yah time
Re: VIDEO: Manchester United Fan Crosses To Arsenal by Rehn(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

So you're so blind with your arrogance and obnoxious when you told your fada to go get a life? Or someone else typed it for you? Mtchewwwwwww .. I no get yah time
I know you won't have time since you're still mourning your dear gunners. Good day man.
Re: VIDEO: Manchester United Fan Crosses To Arsenal by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
gloryhunter... mtchewwww sad shocked

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Man City Can't Beat Chelsea Like Other Teams? / 1960bet Partner Sign Up Visit-soccer - England - League One / Naija Defence Vs Italy In Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.