Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. (21973 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / I / For-Profit Library (Media Rental) Business Strategy Essay Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2014
@Liberiio....... Can you pay N3 per word for the ebook, if you can, I will hook you up with ebook writers with copyspace service. Dont go for the iwriter ebook service, you may be disappointed at the long run.... Just an advice
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by skyro(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2014
Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by myweb(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hello before i go too far let me ask this question DO THEY ACCEPT WRITERS FROM NIGERIA AND DID YOU REGISTER WITH NIGERIAN ADDRESS AND IP?SO AS NOT TO GET OUR FINGERS BURNED... pls i need answer to this urgently. tks

Then what about SSN or EIN?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Tonjeola1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
myweb: Hello before i go too far let me ask this question DO THEY ACCEPT WRITERS FROM NIGERIA AND DID YOU REGISTER WITH NIGERIAN ADDRESS AND IP?SO AS NOT TO GET OUR FINGERS BURNED... pls i need answer to this urgently. tks

Then what about SSN or EIN?
iwriter don't ask for those
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by myweb(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tonjeola1:
iwriter don't ask for those

Thanks for ur prompt response.Have you been getting money from iwriter? if so did you register with naija ip? shd i just ignore d details on payment page? im jst sayin dis cos of my experience with yahoo contributor...urgent pls. thanks
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Tonjeola1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
myweb:

Thanks for ur prompt response.Have you been getting money from iwriter? if so did you register with naija ip? shd i just ignore d details on payment page? im jst sayin dis cos of my experience with yahoo contributor...urgent pls. thanks
yes, i used naija ip. Ignore.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by legalwealth(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
royalads: The first step is heading over to iwriter.com and create an account. Its very easy to do that, all you require is your email address and your good to start earning money. When you first create your account, take a little time to log into your account and get used to the account.
FEW THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT IWRITER.COM:
-They have a ranking system,which includes ( Standard writer, Premium writer and elite writer)
- A standard writer earns $2.43 per 500 word article, A Premium writer earns $4.46 per 500 word article. While An Elite write earns $8.10 per 500 word article
- As a new comer, you start out as a Standard writer, but after 30 ratings (ratings are feed backs from Clients you wrote article for ) of 4.0 you head to Premium.But after a 30 ratings of 4.6, you get to Elite writer.
-To start making money, log into your account and click on "MAKE MONEY BY WRITING ARTICLE" .you would be brought to a page that has list of available articles you can write and make money.
- After you have written and submitted any article, it takes maximum of 3 days for your Client to accept your article and pay you.
- Spam or copywriter article are not accepted on iwriter.com

The next post would be on
- Tricks I use in making more money from iwriter
-How I withdraw my earnings right here in Nigeria.

Let your questions roll in.
Cheers

Interesting as I know writers on the site that I do help to collect their payment with my PayPal while I pay them in naira.
I'm highly interested in how How you do withdraw your earnings right here in Nigeria
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by legalwealth(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
royalads: A lot of you know about the site am talking about, but most of you avoid it because of the Pay-pal payment issue. This post would tell you all about how I make $100 weekly from iwriter.com without investment. It requires a lot of hard work, but it pays of like immediately.
Lets get started:
What is iwriter: Iwriter is an article writing site that services as a platform between Clients that need articles and article writers. Anybody can register for iwriter and start making money immediately. One good thing about iwriter is that you don't have to struggle or bid for jobs as in other freelance site. Available jobs are listed there for you to click and start writing. The next post would be on how to get started. Ask you questions or share your own experience from iwriter here let all learn from it Cheers.

Do you make use of Automated Article Creating Software or you write article manually?
Manual methods entail Creating Articles Using Articles Directories or creating articles from scratch using 100% of your own writing.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 6:52am On Jul 29, 2014
@legawealth.....they pay with paypal..... And i use an automated software to write
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Tonjeola1(m): 7:01am On Jul 29, 2014
royalads: @legawealth.....they pay with paypal..... And i use an automated software to write
pls kindly tell us the name of software u use. thank u
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Okattamgbee: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2014
Op i sent you a PM
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by CosmicJames(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2014
royalads: @legawealth.....they pay with paypal..... And i use an automated software to write
From what you've being teaching so far, I've signed up and fully set to write for iwriter as well as make so cash. But the Paypal issue? How do you go about it?
Our Nigerian paypal only send money at this time. Will our Nigerian paypal work?. From what I'm seen on iwriter, any serious person that know how can easily bank $3-500 monthly guaranteed.

I want to start start writing for iwriter but is important I know how to get my pay to have peace of mind while working.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2014
@csmicjames: please on the FIVER UNIVERSITY THREAD
to get more info on that. thanks
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by CosmicJames(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
royalads: @csmicjames: please on the FIVER UNIVERSITY THREAD
to get more info on that. thanks
How do you mean by on the FU thread, because I read through the FU thread and found no such info there?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Frm all I gathered is lyk op wanna use us to make money we write and he tell us who to use as middleman n dat ends it if nt why is he nt replyin us
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by legalwealth(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
CosmicJames:
From what you've being teaching so far, I've signed up and fully set to write for iwriter as well as make so cash. But the Paypal issue? How do you go about it?
Our Nigerian paypal only send money at this time. Will our Nigerian paypal work?. From what I'm seen on iwriter, any serious person that know how can easily bank $3-500 monthly guaranteed.

I want to start start writing for iwriter but is important I know how to get my pay to have peace of mind while working.

Thank you

Good!There is no problem with withdrawal as we've made that so easy.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by legalwealth(m): 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2014

That is great!
I know they pay with PayPal because I know the site for so long far back 2011
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by CosmicJames(m): 5:53am On Jul 30, 2014
legalwealth:

Good!There is no problem with withdrawal as we've made that so easy.
Oh, that good to hear! But how do I open the paypal you can help me withdraw from since our Nigerian paypal can't receive fund at this time?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 30, 2014
Am ready to write bt wanna know how I must withdraw d money once someone ascertains dat off I go
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by myweb(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2014
britnex: Am ready to write bt wanna know how I must withdraw d money once someone ascertains dat off I go

Do you follow this thread? its there read d thread
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Pls who will help me to withdraw with paypal and pay me in naira
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by samogo1: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
britnex: Pls who will help me to withdraw with paypal and pay me in naira

Legawealth will help u withdraw. he was d one I used last. he gives u his email, wen d money is withdrawn frm ur acc, then u contact him to send u d naira equivalent to ur bank acc. hope dis helps.

4 Likes

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by samseen02(m): 4:22am On Jul 31, 2014
samogo1:

Legawealth will help u withdraw. he was d one I used last. he gives u his email, wen d money is withdrawn frm ur acc, then u contact him to send u d naira equivalent to ur bank acc. hope dis helps.
Thank God someone finally has something to say. Did u exchage the paypal fund u earn from iwriter or is it from another website with legal wealth?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by samseen02(m): 4:40am On Jul 31, 2014
legalwealth:

Interesting as I know writers on the site that I do help to collect their payment with my PayPal while I pay them in naira.
I'm highly interested in how How you do withdraw your earnings right here in Nigeria
Srry, if someone make a transfer to your paypal email how will you know that its a particular person that is responsible for the tranfer. I mean how are you to very the transaction in other to process it in Naira
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by legalwealth(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
samseen02: Srry, if someone make a transfer to your paypal email how will you know that its a particular person that is responsible for the tranfer. I mean how are you to very the transaction in other to process it in Naira

Apology for replying to this so late.
You will just need to contact me which I will then look into.The best option we like most is you giving iwriter any e-mail of yours not linked with any PayPal account and as well never used with any PayPal account as your PayPal e-mail to send your earnings into.

You will receive an e-mail from PayPal into that the e-mail that iwriter has paid you.All you need to do after that is to contact me via info(at)ijamsolution(com) where it will be processed into our PayPal account after which you will get paid with naira.

2 Likes

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by legalwealth(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
samseen02: Thank God someone finally has something to say. Did u exchage the paypal fund u earn from iwriter or is it from another website with legal wealth?

I do assist with that of other websites such as freelancer,odesk,hirewriter,fiverr and any merchant/website that pay with PayPal.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please who have withdrawn funds from either legalwealth and arbitrage to please tell us the experince and the process involved

1 Like

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by samseen02(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
legalwealth:

Apology for replying to this so late.
You will just need to contact me which I will then look into.The best option we like most is you giving iwriter any e-mail of yours not linked with any PayPal account and as well never used with any PayPal account as your PayPal e-mail to send your earnings into.

You will receive an e-mail from PayPal into that the e-mail that iwriter has paid you.All you need to do after that is to contact me via info(at)ijamsolution(com) where it will be processed into our PayPal account after which you will get paid with naira.
after the first payment can i still use the email to request for future payments?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by myweb(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
@ OP. If my is rejected would i be notified about it? like 4 of my article are pending since two days now.

Then can i have additional account?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
@royalads how have you been withdrawing using arbitrage, because arbitrage is not responding to all the mails been sent to him. Royalads can you please explain the process you have been using to withdaw from him. Thanks
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2014
Some peeps are still doubting if iwriter is real. While others are making money from it and withdrawing with legalwealth's paypal account every tuesday

1 Like

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:02am On Aug 26, 2014
royalads: Some peeps are still doubting if iwriter is real. While others are making money from it and withdrawing with legalwealth's paypal account every tuesday

Keep up the good work as I'm also "legalwealth" which was banned by mod till September 15th for correcting some people on a thread which they eventually took personal.

In your best interest and for others using Payoneer,kindly go through the last update on https://www.nairaland.com/1837616/why-nigerians-should-boycott-use/12#25770248 to see how someone just lost $400 in his Payoneer account because his payoneer card was cloned in Canada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power / LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty / 5 Major Problems We Entrepreneur's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.