Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Questions And Answers For Atheist - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions And Answers For Atheist (3950 Views)

The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... / Looking For Atheist/agnostics In Abuja / Thought Provoking Questions For Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2013
You shud not ask question to mock,even if u want to do b subtle about it..

Now you could ask .
Why was fire created,is it because God was not fair or what

and i would have replied to the best of my knowledge...
The way you asked wud surely arouse anger in some other person
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2013
And if u are allegic to dogmatism....try to control it...because u i do not c d way u c
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by advocate666: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2013
Divepen: You shud not ask question to mock,even if u want to do b subtle about it..

Now you could ask .
Why was fire created,is it because God was not fair or what

and i would have replied to the best of my knowledge...
The way you asked wud surely arouse anger in some other person

cop out.

excuses.

xtians always finding ways to run away.

Now you have to tell us the way to ask questions before you can answer. Haha. Why don't you ask yourself questions if you don't like atheists' way of asking question.

I am a Satanistic Atheist. Atheist! So please answer my question with a simple yes or no. Is god in my shit?
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
advocate666:

cop out.

excuses.

xtians always finding ways to run away.

Now you have to tell us the way to ask questions before you can answer. Haha. Why don't you ask yourself questions if you don't like atheists' way of asking question.

I am a Satanistic Atheist. Atheist! So please answer my question with a simple yes or no. Is god in my shit?

This is not excuse it is a matter of character
Rationalmind asked question with maturity and I answered him
Alfaseltzer asked question with i want if it was true attitude and he got answer...
Look At Dajeel also
But you and cash flow thinks life can b won with a quarell...Well to be candid dat sort of way we neva make u find the truth..
As for your question..
Read your question five times to yourself
Type it five time and see if it will yield any good result
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
Divepen:

Alfaseltzer asked question with i want if it was true attitude and he got answer...
Look At Dajeel also
But you and cash flow thinks life can b won with a quarell...Well to be candid dat sort of way we neva make u find the truth..
As for your question..

Hehehehehehehehe @bolded. grin grin grin
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by advocate666: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
Divepen:

Look At Dajeel also
As for your question..

A simple yes or no would have been enough. Or maybe the question is too deep for you. Don't be afraid to say that you don't know. If you don't know where your god might or might not be, you have no business telling people you can provide answers because apparently, you can't.
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
@ advocate i said let us open a thread for Satanist separately...u can neva b satanist if u r an atheist and i can prove dat to u
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by advocate666: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
Divepen: @ advocate i said let us open a thread for Satanist separately...u can neva b satanist if u r an atheist and i can prove dat to u

There is no need to open another thread where you will just refuse to answer simple questions.
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
No an atheist Should be treated as one who blvs deres no God or spiritual being
a satanist should be treated as one who is greatly opposed to God's work and would do everything to destroy Christans
letz meet here

https://www.nairaland.com/1553171/question-answer-sattanists#20174193

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Christians Worship / Violence And Christianity Again! / "Child Of Destiny", What's The Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.