Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage (3351 Views)

Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by frenex(f): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2013
My brother inlaw's wife(my husband's younger brother) told me that she want to walk out of her marriage. The white wedding was done 2 months ago after the traditonal wedding. Her reason is that the husband is not very rich as she wants. That he cannot take care of her. Meanwhile the husband is living in a 2bedroom flat and has a good business (footwear wholesale selling) at lagos island. I ddnt take her serious until my friend also told me she told her the same thing. Should i tell my brother inlaw her wife's plan? Please i need your advice. Cos he doesnt know her plan and he loves her so much. I dont it to look as if i'm meddling in his marriage.
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2013
Very strange indeed, I want to believe they dated for sometime and she knew how rich he was or wasn't. Yet she still married him and she's now planning to leave after just two months? May be she has met another guy who is probably richer now.

My advice to you is that you should not tell her husband. The main reason is that she may or may not change her mind. She is just having thoughts which she may never execute. She is just thinking about it, which is very dangerous but she has not made any move yet. She can still change her thoughts and nothing will ever happen and the couple will even live happily ever after.

Once you tell her husband, then you may accelerate the separation. The issue may quickly get out of hand and yes it will be your fault. Just leave her and watch her. Tell her to give her marriage a chance and let her realise money is not everything and the guy could become a billionaire in the future. But please keep her husband out of it for now!

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by ammyluv2002(f): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2013
Lol....she's just a child and needs some flogging to grow up! Pls, don't get yourself involved (you can tell your hubby sha) just allow her to display her madness. Just 2 months? Some gals can mumu sha! My dear, pls be careful with her cause she can destroy your own happiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Missmossy(f): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
I feel you should just give her sometime as she might change her mind besides the marriage is still very young.No condition is permanent in this life.Wondering why her reason for leaving her husband sounds so baseless,if she saw the way he was and still went ahead with the marriage then why after two months is she wanting to leave?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by ireneidiva(f): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2013
let them be.
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Maybe the guy was hyping his worth while dating her,guy girl entered the place and see sey nothing dey for fish head.

OP, telling the hubby might backfire on you,no meddle for husband and wife palavaooo.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
O dikwa serious!
Is only me that is suspecting that this is not money palavar?
That to me is a cover up.
Something is wrong somewhere.
Poster, if it were me, I will just withdraw myself, meet with a seasoned elder whom I know she can respect and tell that person.
Maybe she might tell d person d truth.
Just maybe.
I just feel for them. Something is def not right.
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by sexymoma(f): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Just stay and watch what would happen.
she might change her mind later and at the end of it you will get yourself blamed

If her husband finally opens up ehn ehn you can now give him your candid advice.
To avoid been the fool in their marriage abeg keep ya serenity.
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
ammyluv2002: Lol....she's just a child and needs some flogging to grow up! Pls, don't get yourself involved (you can tell your hubby sha) just allow her to display her madness. Just 2 months? Some gals can mumu sha! My dear, pls be careful with her cause she can destroy your own happiness.
a chikd who is a married woman,o pleeeasseee.i want to believe she was just talking for the fun of it so you shouldnt take her serious and please she is not a child,thank you
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
yellowpawpaw: O dikwa serious!
Is only me that is suspecting that this is not money palavar?
That to me is a cover up.
Something is wrong somewhere.
Poster, if it were me, I will just withdraw myself, meet with a seasoned elder whom I know she can respect and tell that person.
Maybe she might tell d person d truth.
Just maybe.
I just feel for them. Something is def not right.
haaaa.daleru daleru advice.so that the issue can be blown out of proportion and then the matter that was coded becomes gossip matter among family members
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by bukatyne(f): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
frenex: My brother inlaw's wife(my husband's younger brother) told me that she want to walk out of her marriage. The white wedding was done 2 months ago after the traditonal wedding. Her reason is that the husband is not very rich as she wants. That he cannot take care of her. Meanwhile the husband is living in a 2bedroom flat and has a good business (footwear wholesale selling) at lagos island. I ddnt take her serious until my friend also told me she told her the same thing. Should i tell my brother inlaw her wife's plan? Please i need your advice. Cos he doesnt know her plan and he loves her so much. I dont it to look as if i'm meddling in his marriage.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Did the wife know his worth before they did? If yes, then she has some serious problems

Whichever way, I feel she will still go as it is only a matter of time before she sees a richer man.

As for telling your BIL, please don't as when she is ready, she will tell him herself so that it does not become your word against hers and you become tagged 'enemy of progress'.

Pray for them

It's well
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by ammyluv2002(f): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
kulyie: a chikd who is a married woman,o pleeeasseee.i want to believe she was just talking for the fun of it so you shouldnt take her serious and please she is not a child,thank you
Maturity has nothing to do with age! How do you explain this act? Can any mature lady act this way? That one is married doesn't mean she's a grown woman! Nobody no forced her into the marriage, she entered with her eyes wild open and now she wants to back out? Was she sleeping during the marriage vows?

Btw, if you feel she's not serious about it then why did you seek for advice? *no offence Madam*

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
byvan: Maybe the guy was hyping his worth while dating her,guy girl entered the place and see sey nothing dey for fish head.

OP, telling the hubby might backfire on you,no meddle for husband and wife palavaooo.
i suspect so to.maybe he don tell am say we go do our honeymoon in paris,have our baby in oklahoma,shop in canada and those kain mumu lines/lies jim iyke dey lie give them miss olopolo titus fish
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
ammyluv2002: Maturity has nothing to do with age! How do you explain this act? Can any mature lady act this way? That one is married doesn't mean she's a grown woman! Nobody no forced her into the marriage, she entered with her eyes wild open and now she wants to back out? Was she sleeping during the marriage vows? To me, she's a child in her reasoning *no offence Madam*

it is 3 things i am suspecting here.it is either the guy portrayed himself to be what he is not to sweep her off her feet/impress her to get her

OR

she naturally has a brain younger than her age like a 15yr old brain and below

or
She doesnt know what shes talking about/the gravity of what shes saying
she
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Why do I think this issue is more about sex rather than financial?

Something just doesn't add up.
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by ifyalways(f): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
byvan: Maybe the guy was hyping his worth while dating her,guy girl entered the place and see sey nothing dey for fish head.

Abeg no insult my beloved "fish head" this noon. Ori eja,the gear box. cheesy
Na only patient people dey sabi enjoy fish head.

@Topic,ignore the girl. If she really wants to leave,she won't tell you. Her type of people I always try to avoid because they'll easily land you in trouble then deny you and leave you looking stupid.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Ariyke: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
Don't do such thing cus she might change and mind and what would that make u?
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
@ Ifyalways, fish head nah stressoooo, i love the eyes though wink.
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
kulyie: i suspect so to.maybe he don tell am say we go do our honeymoon in paris,have our baby in oklahoma,shop in canada and those kain mumu lines/lies jim iyke dey lie give them miss olopolo titus fish

Guys wey no sabi pursue woman will always tell all sorts of lies to catch longer throats.
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Snoggy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
She's the materialistic type. She didn't marry for LOVE. The husband should know this quick, so as to enable him prepare the divorce papers quick.

Living with this kind of woman would only breed frustration.
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by frenex(f): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nashville: Very strange indeed, I want to believe they dated for sometime and she knew how rich he was or wasn't. Yet she still married him and she's now planning to leave after just two months? May be she has met another guy who is probably richer now.

My advice to you is that you should not tell her husband. The main reason is that she may or may not change her mind. She is just having thoughts which she may never execute. She is just thinking about it, which is very dangerous but she has not made any move yet. She can still change her thoughts and nothing will ever happen and the couple will even live happily ever after.

Once you tell her husband, then you may accelerate the separation. The issue may quickly get out of hand and yes it will be your fault. Just leave her and watch her. Tell her to give her marriage a chance and let her realise money is not everything and the guy could become a billionaire in the future. But please keep her husband out of it for now!

Thats just my fear. According to her,she knows the guys worth before marriage cos she had acess to his bank statement and even business sales book. I'm suspectiing theres a richer guy somewhere from her utterances. Thanks for all the advice,i'll keep my peace and allow things to unfold. I'll also be careful of her
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by greatgod2012(f): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
"iromi to njo lori omi, onilu e wa labe omi"

someone somewhere is seriously deceiving/distracting that "little girl" with "buruji" and she seems to have forgotten that "nt all that glitters are gold.

@op, not everything you hear that must be told/said, so, face front, because it may later backfire and you will be in the center.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
byvan:

Guys wey no sabi pursue woman will always tell all sorts of lies to catch longer throats.
lmao
lobatan grin grin
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
greatgod2012: "iromi to njo lori omi, onilu e wa labe omi"

someone somewhere is seriously deceiving/distracting that "little girl" with "buruji" and she seems to have forgotten that "nt all that glitters are gold.

@op, not everything you hear that must be told/said, so, face front, because it may later backfire and you will be in the center.
yes.2nded.@ op

face front kojusiwaju before they label you iya gbeborun
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by dinachi(m): 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okay the husband dosen't have money, how much does she have herself or man and woman no equal again. The woman is a dunce. Is she rich? In this 21ist century it dosen't matter who has the money. We talk equality! grin grin
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by MrsAwesome: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by MrsAwesome: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
It might be sexual issues and others but most definitely not money...backing out of a two month old marriage cos of money.....sounds so unreal for a typical naija babe...at least you wait small na to siphon and milk the poor guy dry of the little he has before running off.
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by DisGuy: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
NA WA O

Party don finish her eye don clear
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Agbgift(f): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Na wa o. This is more than money issue.
I just pity for the poor guy. He is yet to know what is about to befall him.
@op, just let them be.
But some ladies really need better beating.
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by baralatie(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
frenex: My brother inlaw's wife(my husband's younger brother) told me that she want to walk out of her marriage. The white wedding was done 2 months ago after the traditonal wedding. Her reason is that the husband is not very rich as she wants. That he cannot take care of her. Meanwhile the husband is living in a 2bedroom flat and has a good business (footwear wholesale selling) at lagos island. I ddnt take her serious until my friend also told me she told her the same thing. Should i tell my brother inlaw her wife's plan? Please i need your advice. Cos he doesnt know her plan and he loves her so much. I dont it to look as if i'm meddling in his marriage.
u are meddling.let her make the .1st move.
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
dinachi: Okay the husband dosen't have money, how much does she have herself or man and woman no equal again. The woman is a dunce. Is she rich? In this 21ist century it dosen't matter who has the money. We talk equality! grin grin
guy.,ur head dey there.,i seconded. If it's that easy,why is she not rich? Why is her father not rich? I have meet and see alot of ladies that are the bread winners in their home,they are working hard and taking good care of their family. A female friend of mine is a case study.,when she married her husband,her husband was not working and she was the one taking all the responsibities.,but today,go and look at the husband,he's got a good and well paying job.@op.,let sleeping dogs lie.,i blame ur brother in law.,some guys just want to marry any women so long as she have got a hole.,not all women are real women,u don't just marry a woman anyhow these days.,for dat ur brother in law's wife,she can leave her husband if she want. Let her go and prostitute.,she can go and Bleep all the big men in town just to be rich. It's as simple as that.
Re: My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wait, this is a real life story?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of A Failed Marriage- My Home Is Broken / My Awkward Fiancé / My Wife Wants More Kids. I Don’t. What Do I Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.