Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Infomation On Price Of Flight Ticket From Nigeria To Italy. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Infomation On Price Of Flight Ticket From Nigeria To Italy. (3173 Views)

Cost Of Flight To And Fro Dubai / Any Nigerian With Infomation About Trailer Driving In U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infomation On Price Of Flight Ticket From Nigeria To Italy. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Could someone furnish me with the price of flight ticket from Nigeria to Italy. I need this info to avoid being taken for a ride by my travel agent, it's of extreme impotance that I have idea on this soonest.
Re: Infomation On Price Of Flight Ticket From Nigeria To Italy. by MrKnowitall: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Godfrey Abulu: Could someone furnish me with the price of flight ticket from Nigeria to Italy. I need this info to avoid being taken for a ride by my travel agent, it's of extreme impotance that I have idea on this soonest.

Is this for vacation or are you relocating?
Re: Infomation On Price Of Flight Ticket From Nigeria To Italy. by dunk2011: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mr Knowitall:

Is this for vacation or are you relocating?

Does it matter if na vacation or relocating. ..if u know the amount give it to him..... typical nija mentality !!!
Re: Infomation On Price Of Flight Ticket From Nigeria To Italy. by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 11, 2013
Please telme if you have any idea, it doesn't matter what am going for.
Re: Infomation On Price Of Flight Ticket From Nigeria To Italy. by DisGuy: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
go directly to the airline website

check www.opodo.com , tripadvisor.com, expedia.com

enter your dates and destination
Re: Infomation On Price Of Flight Ticket From Nigeria To Italy. by alex406(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
Furnish us with your expected departing and returning travel date. Most times you have to work with the date to get the exact price. You also need to specify where in Italy. Is it Milan,Rome,palermo etc.

(1) (Reply)

After Mosquito Bite In Nigeria,Australian Socialite Has Both Feets Amputated(pic / Plane Crash At Ikeja Airport / Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.