Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial (66509 Views)

NASS Clerk And Saraki Snubbed Buhari‘s Request – Garba Shehu / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections / Why Jonathan Didn’t Speak At Mandela’s Service – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by pitypec(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
VICTORCIZA: MY QUESTION TO THE IDIOT THAT POSTED THIS,MUST GEJ DELIVER SPEACH IN EVERY INTERNATIONAL FUNTION?
have u read the history of the aparthied if u have u will knw why nigeria should even be the first to pay tribute. This is not about johnathan, for emphasise johnathan him self seated there at the ceremony is Nigeria. Pls go read about the aperthieldu will get an idea of what Nigeria lost. Didn't u guys read that mandela's name was removed as a terrorist by the us in 2005. And that same Us is paying tribute in the expence of nigeria. My friend nigeria did alot
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
solomon111: I don't think so.
There're some southafrican countries that contributed as much if not more than Nigeria and were not given the honour of giving speeches.
You people should stop this nonsense.
The inferiority complex on this thread is shameful.

Honestly, they have serious self-esteem problems. Do you know Zimbabwe contributed nearly ten times more to the anti-apartheid struggle than Nigeria? I'm not even sure Pa Mugabe was aware of the funeral much less attending it or making a speech. I don't see Zimbabweans killing themselves over any ''snub''. Even countries like Angola which were among the frontline states that even sent in men and material to fight alongside the ANC, yet they weren't asked to make a speech. Some of our people really have problems.

If South Africa has any issues with Nigeria, it is more of a competition thing for leadership in Africa etc.... With Nigeria set to rebase her GDP, it will make Nigeria Africa's largest economy, with the benefits that all brings in terms of investment and global profile etc.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by pitypec(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
king94: I don't seem to undastand wot d op is saying. Nambia is d only country 4rm Africa dat is giving a tribute 2dai(they gained their independence 4rm South Africa). Barack Obama woz d only western leader dat gave a speech 2dai. I don't see d british press complaining about d 'snub' so I don't know wot d fuss is all about.It is a memorial service nd dat is wot we should focus on rather than wasting time on egotistical shenanigans.
The british were snubbed cos they were the chief instigator of apertheid. They are the root cause of it all. The iinternet is meant for research nw go read my friend na only nairalland u dey visit.
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by teoo: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
VICTORCIZA: If i have not been watching the burial in cnn station i would have believe this rubbish.MANY SHOUTS OF JOY AND HAPINES FOLOWED GEJ AS HIS NAME WAS MENTION.
I watched it liv on TV. There was loud ovation Wen his name was mentioned. Athu, I feel Nigeria shud ve bin given a chance to speak . Imagine, obasanjo who visited mandela whyl he was in prison entered d fnb stadium silently, after that I only saw him on d screen maybe once. All d same,over 90presidents were around, if all of dem were to talk,den maybe d program wil just b ending. Btw, d op has a point.
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by adaye: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
steve_cantrell: South African presidents and S.africans in general have inherited Mandela's anger at Nigeria but the joke is on them.

Mandela, though credited with ending apartheid sold out the very people he was fighting for at the last minute, as former wife Winnie rightly said.

Blacks are are still economically disenfranchised, still make up the predominate ratio of the underclass, hiv/aids hasn't let lost its grip on their communities.

Whites on the other hand still control the natural mineral resources, they still control military apparatus and nuclear arsenal. They remain upwardly empowered economically and a strong racist undertone is still evident in their society.

Mandela, though he fought hard for his people, still gave up in the end and he got his due bowl porridge for his co operation.

Mandela is loved by the white man because he could have been another Mugabe but he refused to go against his captors plans for a new international Order.

This is what many people esp. South africans are too blind to see.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you obviously have no clue about what you are talking about. Mandela did the right. An overnight attempt to wrest the means of production from the whites would have led to capital flight and a collapse of the economy. He began a gradual Reformation which is ongoing and will take at least 3 more decades to achieve some semblance of equality. Mugabe your hero only did the takeover when his stay in power was shaky and needed populist support from the blacks to remain in power. The question you should ask yourself is what state is Zimbabwe in today? A total shambles as a result of the afforementioned capital flight. The good thing is that successive leaders mbeki and Zuma have continued the transformation. Up Madiba!

Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by haliluwa: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
hehehehe.... I can't stop laughing. How can they recognize Nigerian president while they are into cognizance of all the political and administrative blunders exhibited by our so-called leaders. It's good that way, the humiliation might make them redress their step.
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by stevecantrell: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Uhm..Did u go thru my posts ?

Show me where I said SA owe Nigeria anything ?

I'm talking about SA as a country still under the influence of foreign authorities, im not comparing with any other.

Where did I say my post is about blind patriotism for Nigeria ?

Your Madiba only protected white elites from what should have come to them, being kicked out from a resource rich SA and losing all its spoils.

But if the average joe calls that reconciliation, so be it.

Mandela was a freedom fighter, but he wasn't no fool. A civil war would have been a lose-lose situation for both races.

Your people are disappointed with Zuma for many reasons, like the way he's conceded too much economic control to white dominated corporations but what choice does he have ? Hmm ?

Just like Mandela was offered SA presidency or live out his days in a jail cell. Some choice..

I'm sure you guys will undo the things you say whites have done one day but only when they let you. That is something I hope you would soon understand.

kgr28: jews jews are running usa not sa...

maybe you dont understand the role madiba played! Reconcilliation, when he came out he had a choice civil war or peace thats why hes being celebrated...and it was close to civil war when chris Hani was killed.

anc had a vision, madiba was elected to bring peace, then mbeki to fix the economy...then they lost the plot with zuma, when they recalled mbeki from office. mandela is being celebrated for the kind of person he was...

all wanted is sa should have killed or chased whites out of sa, and take over everything. now black were given enferior education, black couldnt do anything to better their lives. now how can you take over all the countries institutions and businesse in 20 years, when the blacks are still recovering, try to fix the education left by the whites, when blacks dont have expertise? it will take generation to fix what whites did, and we are making progress since 94.

nigeria is helping people just cauše they want to be given praises, pat in the back and recognition. when they cant help themselves.

i mean what kind of country where universities go on strike for 5 mnths, then you whant to be taken seriously?? like for real.

stop bittching nigeria did this and that for sa, so are other countries.

Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by teoo: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
devour129: if you are as smart as you think you should understand the world political dynamics ! As a staunch supporter of South Africa and the giant of Africa,Nigeria is the country that should make the first and best tribute about Mandela because we where there from the beginning n was part of the struggle. Enuf said am too hungry to write more. Obj should have been there and allowed to give a tribute on behalf of Nigerians
Obasanjo was there. He arrived d fnb stadium shortly after Jonathan arrived. Be sat down whr oda ex presdents were sitting. He was almost behind koffi Anna(former un secretary general). But he stayed calm.
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by Narcissicist: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Although I hear he dodges or come up with foolish excuses whenever its time for him to get up and make his own speech in most international conferences lmfao
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by teoo: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Honestly, they have serious self-esteem problems. Do you know Zimbabwe contributed nearly ten times more to the anti-apartheid struggle than Nigeria? I'm not even sure Pa Mugabe was aware of the funeral much less attending it or making a speech. I don't see Zimbabweans killing themselves over any ''snub''. Even countries like Angola which were among the frontline states that even sent in men and material to fight alongside the ANC, yet they weren't asked to make a speech. Some of our people really have problems.

If South Africa has any issues with Nigeria, it is more of a competition thing for leadership in Africa etc.... With Nigeria set to rebase her GDP, it will make Nigeria Africa's largest economy, with the benefits that all brings in terms of investment and global profile etc.
mugabe was around.
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by callmenow: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
These fake and plastic comments are nauseating. NEXT. Nigeria came to the anti-apartheid party very late. This was not a funeral. It was just a service of thanks, called memorial. Get over it and move on in the direction of Oshodi. Would you like Nigeria president to come to your uncle's (or father, mother, etc) memorial service? And then make a speech? (A president who does not know your loved one) I don't think so. Cameron and Obama and blonde Danish PM (Thorning-Schmidt) were caught taking a 'selfie' in the middle of the ceremony. Nigeria will have split up, if Jonathan was caught in similar circumstances. Americans are happy that their Presido is relaxed to engage with others, the Britons were happy that their premier mixes with the in-crowd. Illiteracy and ignorance can be measured by the inability to comprehend or read between the lines, as well as speaking before thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by IYANGBALI: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
You mean dem no serve our presido jorof rice and akara oku in south africa? God dey o
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by betr75664: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
The representation and selection is very clear...china for Asian continent, Brazil for south America and Namibia for southern africa/africa continent. all leaders was accorded due/deserved respect including our amiable leader JONA
ADIEU MADIBA u live forever RIP

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by callmenow: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
I am praying against civil war in South Africa, but I know that it is inevitable in the next two years. The silent disenfranchised impoverished majority will now focus on Zuma and Malema. Whites will soon be history in those lands. Think Zimbabwe. Sanctions will follow. The voice of reason is gone. Let us join hands and remind South African (Zulus, Xhosa, etc natives) that the legacy of Madiba must not be eradicated so soon after his death.
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by 40Lightyears: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
ceo4eva: Despite leaving Nigeria early for the funeral of late South African leader, Nelson Mandela, President Goodluck Jonathan has been snubbed by the South African authorities at the State Memorial Service of the anti-apartheid leader.

An official release of programmes during the memorial service shows that the Nigerian president was missing on the list of world leaders billed to give tributes. The world leaders who will be giving tributes are, United State President, Barack Obama; President Dilma Rousseff of Brazil; Vice-President Li Yuanchao of China; President Hifikepunye Pohamba of Namibia; President Pranab Mukherjee of India; and President Raúl Castro Ruz of Cuba.

Other leaders billed to give tributes are the United Nations Secretary-General, Ban Ki-Moon; and the African Union Commission Chair, Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma.

Though Mr. Jonathan is not the only head of state that would not give tribute- there are about 90 heads of state attending the funeral, the apparent snub handed Mr. Jonathan also appears to rubbish the enormous effort played by Nigeria to bring an end to apartheid in South Africa at a time when Western governments were pussyfooting to pressure the apartheid government to renounce its policy of segregation and its brutal abuses against the black majority. Some Western governments including the U.S. had even designated the ruling Africa National Congress (ANC) as a terrorist organisation, and Mandela a terrorist.

This point was also highlighted by the Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, on Monday in a chat with journalists.
“There are more questions to answer. When you look at the part of the world where ovation is now the loudest, it was the part of the world the pain was the most vicious. In a very cruel irony, history is being revised.

“The people, who collaborated with the government that enthroned apartheid at that time, are the people that are paying the biggest tributes now. But I ask myself: is this not the time for deep reflection? I doubt if any African country expended as much time, as much money and as much commitment as the Nigerian Government.

“I was a teenager then in 1976 when anti-apartheid campaign really gained resurgence in every home in this country. Nigeria paid a huge price for what South Africa has become today. I remember the anti-apartheid campaign was at the core of Nigerian foreign policy.

“Apart from scholarship given to South Africans, I remember President Yar’Adua met Thabo Mbeki in South Africa and he was telling me about their relationship, which he said was dated to when Mbeki used to come to Zaria for student exchange programme. I remember we did not go for Commonwealth Games because of South Africa. I remember we took drastic measures against the foreign collaborators of apartheid regime and nationalised assets.”

However, Lagos-based lawyer, Jiti Ogunye, says Nigerian politicians are to be blame for the pedestrian level the country presently occupies in the international community. He says the complete atrophy of the respect the country was accorded in global affairs was as a result of years of misrule and corruption by the country’s politicians.

“Nigeria has lost its social, political and economic glory domestically and that glory that is lost cannot be recovered at Mandela’s funeral,” he said.

“While Nigeria officialdom maybe in a state of discomfiture by the non-recognition of Nigeria in the protocol of the funeral, the point is that it is not what Nigeria did for South Africa or for Angola or for any of the frontline states like Namibia that Nigeria will be remembered. It not the support Nigeria gave to the ANC… that Nigeria will be recognised by, it is what Nigeria has done for itself and what Nigeria has not done for itself. And we’ve done a lot against ourselves. Look at our country; our country is broken in many respects and no you’re talking about xenophobia, what led to it? Nigerian young people go overseas and become criminals the way we are criminals in our own country.

People leave the shore of Nigeria to be criminals outside our shores. Right from the time they leave Nigeria they’re going overseas to be criminals. We are exporting blue-collar crimes and Yahoo Yahoo to all sorts of countries, to Malaysia and are we blaming those countries for our own woes?
“How you will be regarded abroad is determined by how you’re regarded at home. Now how is the Nigeria state regarded by Nigerians? The Nigerian state is regarded by Nigerian as an uncaring state, as a heartless state, as a state that has no love for its people, as a state that has abandoned its people. So how has the Nigerian state treated its own people before we start taking offence at how the Nigerian state is treated by another country?

“Those who may be belly-aching about not being giving recognition by the organisers of the funeral of Mandela should know that while they may not be regarded, the South African people regard Nigeria. Go and read all the accounts, the role that is played by Nigerians is recognised in all those imperishable works and this cannot be obliterated by this treatment that is accorded to Nigerian officials that we at home have contempt for.

If we are disgraced outside, that disgrace didn’t come from outside that disgrace come from within because we have disgraced and debased ourselves. Do you expect anybody to take you seriously when what your rulers are known for is taking your money and cashing them away? In fact it s better they are humiliated outside so that they can come back home and be serious. If bad people are accorded all the respect and dignity that good people should be accorded how do you think they will change.”

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/151219-jonathan-snubbed-mandelas-memorial.html

So the bolded above is true. Just heard it myself from the President of the Nigerian Senate. Wow! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
noblezone: This is one of the silliest threads I have ever come across on Nairaland.
The OP is obviously suffering from his overdose intake of a hard drink called "Hate for Jonathan".

He needs "medical" attention urgently, this kind of toxin has serious health consequences.

All all of you who are supporting are actually enemies in disguise.

couldn't agree more!

even the president of namibia that was "dignified" cannot in a million years take away the glory of presidents from former front line states, no matter how much of a basket case they are today.
fact is that perhaps only those who showed serious interest in speaking were added there.
i doubt that president jonathan would like to speak there.
there is nothing to speak about. the man mandela is dead!

haters can go to any length to humiliate nigerian president online.

[size=16pt]shame on haters! [/size]
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by efo1: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
let's not be too disturbed bout hw oda countries treat us, and lets focus on becoming an economic powerhouse in africa. the fact is dat if dis countries rely on us economically, they would't ave d mind to treat us in dis regard. S.A stand to gain a lot economically from U.S and china In terms of investment. so dey cant bite d finger dat feeds dem.
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by ayod26: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=deshclones]what do u stand to gain from this childish write-up?

Childish writeup I think you just gave a childish response
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by deeptesting(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Many never understood the legacy of Madiba. If Madiba had the opportunity to select those who will speak on his memorial,i think he will give it to all those who stood against the freedom of black South Africans and not those who fought to bring it to an end. Sometimes,i sit back with a bottle of 1756 wondering how Nigeria,the most populous black Nation with rare breed of intellectuals got to these irreparable state.
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by misanho: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Instead of protesting for ur country, u r against her.... And u say d problem is not from everyone.
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by kgr28(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=steve_cantrell]Uhm..Did u go thru my posts ?

I'm talking about SA as a country still under the influence of foreign authorities, im not comparing with any other.

Your Madiba only protected white elites from what should have come to them, being kicked out from a resource rich SA and losing all its spoils.

Mandela was a freedom fighter, but he wasn't no fool. A civil war would have been a lose-lose situation for both races.

Your people are disappointed with Zuma for many reasons, like the way he's conceded too much economic control to white dominated corporations but what choice does he have ? Hmm ?

Just like Mandela was offered SA presidency or live out his days in a jail cell. Some choice..

I'm sure you guys will undo the things you say whites have done one day but only when they let you. That is something I hope you would soon
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by kgr28(m): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
steve_cantrell: Uhm..Did u go thru my posts ?

I'm sure you guys will undo the things you say whites have done one day but only when they let you. That is something I hope you would soon understand.

oww realy man mandela was offered presidency?? yeah you know more than i do, people didnt vote. you dont know shyt bout sa history...you only formed your own i know type of a smart guy i read book opinions, suddenly you throw you dumb analysis. but i see your jurnos and your leaders are feeding you all this rubbish bout sa, so they can continue looting your country.

what they taught is nigeria is great, but you aint got shittt to show for it. you being misled that your country is a hope for africa and yet years passing no hope, you cant even protest or fight corruption, nigeria is full of people with egos, cowards, and arrogant.

and you r jealous people, of ghana,sa, bots...everything that will happen in sa will be attributed to whites, cause you realy worship them, and you know blacks cant do shyt for themselves, case of nigeria. now you are bitter they left nigeria early. i dont want imagine had they not left and built nigeria like sa,your mouths and egõs would be as big as elaphant a ss.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by jdilight(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
after reading comments l began to think.

must nigerian president give a speech at that funeral.

Do all reciprocate good gestures? Do at all time?

Have we forgotten the face off between nigeria and south african. Do you think the have forgiven us.

What is this superior complex about nigeria self

Who told you nigeria is the giant of african. Stop deluding yourself every nation is on her own (oyo) .

you must expect the front sit everytime, jesus said so too.

blast bullet.

What is you contributions to the oneness and progress of nigeria since you were born a nigerian.
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by kgr28(m): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
efo1: let's not be too disturbed bout hw oda countries treat us, and lets focus on becoming an economic powerhouse in africa. the fact is dat if dis countries rely on us economically, they would't ave d mind to treat us in dis regard. S.A stand to gain a lot economically from U.S and china In terms of investment. so dey cant bite d finger dat feeds dem.
this one makes me laugh, so nigeria doenst depend on foreign investment, expecially from china?? who buys your oil?
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by kheart(m): 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
taharqa: You reali are a DUNCE. Infact, worse than a Dunce; more like an Okpee. So cos Nigeria was not askd to give a Speech at Mandela's Birthday, it there4 means that GEJ Admin 'cultivates, breeds, grows, etc corruption'?? Lawd have Mercy!! If I said everytin I felt cos of this unbelievably stu.pid logic in my mind right now , Seun himself wud ban me for 55years....#KIDS
420 likes to catch up
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by Mannylex(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
ceo4eva: I now strongly believe that this Jonathan's Administration Cultivates, Breeds, Nurtures, Fertilizes, Harvests, Packages, and Distributes CORRUPTION.
Click 'LIKE' if U Agree.
This should be the highest number of "likes" I have seen on nairaland... If only I had half.
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by McLuhan(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
ceo4eva: I now strongly believe that this Jonathan's Administration Cultivates, Breeds, Nurtures, Fertilizes, Harvests, Packages, and Distributes CORRUPTION.
Click 'LIKE' if U Agree.
Ceo4eva, this post is not original and these words are not yours. You are simply plagiarizing the comments that I posted at 7:10 pm yesterday (Dec. 9, 2013) when I was commenting on Tambuwal's denunciation of Jonathan as an encourager of corruption. Anyone can attest that you merely lifted my words. Always give credit when using someone's words. You bloody cheat! Moderators, please take note of this intellectual thievery.
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
McLuhan:
Ceo4eva, this post is not original and these words are not yours. You are simply plagiarizing the comments that I posted at 7:10 pm yesterday (Dec. 9, 2013) when I was commenting on Tambuwal's denunciation of Jonathan as an encourager of corruption. Anyone can attest that you merely lifted my words. Always give credit when using someone's words. You bloody cheat! Moderators, please take note of this intellectual thievery.

hehehe and the guy talks about jonathan being corrupt!
nigerians sef
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by McLuhan(m): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Click 'LIKE' if U Agree.
Ceo4eva, this post is not original and these words are not yours. You are simply plagiarizing the comments that I posted at 7:10 pm yesterday (Dec. 9, 2013) when I was commenting on Tambuwal's denunciation of Jonathan as an encourager of corruption. Anyone can attest that you merely lifted my words. Always give credit when using someone's words, you bloody cheat! Moderators, please take note of this case of intellectual thievery.
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by McGeorge1(m): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
fabulousdame: hmmmmm...even if nigeria is a failed country, it's not d worst.

i dnt care if gej or nigeria was snubbed...
dey only know nigeria for bad tins not d good tins. every country has it's own share of corruption. nigeria dint start it neither will dey end it.
watever, screw dem.
i love nigeria.
. Bro I feel u frm here jor. Na over tightness dey wori u sef
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by stevecantrell: 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Again, I say this your hatred/complex against everything Nigerian is becoming an absolute drag.
I've nothing against you defending your beloved SA.

Ciao. (As in Goodbye)

kgr28: oww realy man mandela was offered presidency?? yeah you know more than i do, people didnt vote. you dont know shyt bout sa history...you only formed your own i know type of a smart guy i read book opinions, suddenly you throw you dumb analysis. but i see your jurnos and your leaders are feeding you all this rubbish bout sa, so they can continue looting your country.

what they taught is nigeria is great, but you aint got shittt to show for it. you being misled that your country is a hope for africa and yet years passing no hope, you cant even protest or fight corruption, nigeria is full of people with egos, cowards, and arrogant.

and you r jealous people, of ghana,sa, bots...everything that will happen in sa will be attributed to whites, cause you realy worship them, and you know blacks cant do shyt for themselves, case of nigeria. now you are bitter they left nigeria early. i dont want imagine had they not left and built nigeria like sa,your mouths and egõs would be as big as elaphant a ss.
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by Mannylex(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
McLuhan:

I feel your pain, but I guess Itz the number of likes that hurts you the most lol... Yours was jez 6 and his 455... If only one like equalled 1 pound! Lol...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.