Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,979 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial (66880 Views)

NASS Clerk And Saraki Snubbed Buhari‘s Request – Garba Shehu / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections / Why Jonathan Didn’t Speak At Mandela’s Service – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by Sagamite(m): 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nsikelelo: As a South African citizen,I would like to stress my greatest gratitude to you the Nigerian people for the part that you have played in the liberating of our country, but I must say that I feel a bit disappointed at the nationalism that has been displayed here by down grading the roles that other African countries played in helping to end apartheid. We saw in Angola an act of selflessness by the Cuban people when Fidel Castro sent in well over 36000 troops,doctors and nurses to literary fight the then government of South Africa,thousands died. We saw the first president of Mozambique being murdered by the apartheid government for helping train ANC fighters,we saw Zambia being bombed for harvering ANC "terrorists",we saw Algeria train people like Nelson Mandela as the first rebel leader of the ANC's armed wing,Ethiopia,Libiya,Tunisia,Russia,Norway,Tanzania,Lesotho,Namibia,Swaziland,Botswana etc. All these countries had major rolls that they played in our struggle,some suffered immensely,but none of them have loaded themselves the way Nigeria has,this should make you stop and think why? Do not put yourselves in a bad spotlight my brothers and sisters.

Don't mind Nigerian fucktards!

person nonentities with the brain of pigeons, living in a shithole country, that are always desperately trying to be seen as great by association and without any achievement to point to.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by Drone007: 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
BluIvy:

For peace sake, you people should stop helping people only to buy recognition. It will not work in fact the world will understand when you withdraw your help, your own need more than you are giving outside. Now stop!

Pity, though, that as much as Nigeria wants to STOP, you won't let her (because you are constantly requesting that she eternally bail you out). Confirm by digging beyond the surface of media-driven Nigeria-focused prejudice in West Africa and Africa, and be shocked at the level even states that posture as most virulently anti-Nigeria and -Nigerians count on Nigeria's help. Quietly do some digging around!
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by suretman(m): 12:56am On Feb 15, 2015
ceo4eva:
I now strongly believe that this Jonathan's Administration Cultivates, Breeds, Nurtures, Fertilizes, Harvests, Packages, and Distributes CORRUPTION.

Ceo4eva that post PDP rallies pictures is that you?
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by StunningCEO: 3:01am On Feb 15, 2015
suretman:

Ceo4eva that post PDP rallies pictures is that you?

money for hand, back for ground. fake ceo lyin since jonagoat give am kudi. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by StunningCEO: 3:02am On Feb 15, 2015
ceo4eva:
I now strongly believe that this Jonathan's Administration Cultivates, Breeds, Nurtures, Fertilizes, Harvests, Packages, and Distributes CORRUPTION.

angry sad cheesy grin sad
Re: Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial by suretman(m): 4:02am On Feb 15, 2015
StunningCEO:

money for hand, back for ground. fake ceo lyin since jonagoat give am kudi. grin grin grin grin

LOL..

Hungry CEO.. Money wey no go last am..

Meslf surprise my Broda!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers / Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) / General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.