Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa (10194 Views)

See Surulere Picture Of Pres Buhari's Daughter Zahra / SERIOUSLY? Was M.I Flirting with Her? / Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
more

Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tpia5: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
gluv01:

No worries, i get your point. Well, for a certain fact i know Jonathan and Tinubu would probably never take selfies(they used government money for personal wealth and play politics, no time to learn selfies). But yea, when my nan passed away recently, she's not a political celebrity, there was an impressive turnout at her funeral but i didn't mind when people took pictures and enjoyed themselves, there was even a little house party held. She was 99. I celebrated her for the life she lived, the changes and goodwill she passed across to other people not for her death. If he was a youth like Paul Walker and has left quite some legacies, I'll criticize them because it'll be inappropriate. But c'mon, he died after fighting for a good cause at a considerable age, he's not some full-of-life youth that will incline everyone to be overly sober. I love madiba so much. I watched the funeral live as well, they were sober, at least they didn't release some crocodile tears. Yes he fought for our freedom, and after he left prison, he got the good treatment he deserved as the first black president of South Africa and even after retiring, still lived the life of a celebrity. They didn't disrespect him by taking a couple of selfies.

well, the fact is some people will be missed even if they pass away at the age of 150 years.

it all depends on what the person means to the individual.
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by 12month: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
wetin come worry obama today...na so so nyansh my guy dey look up and down Lwkmdfh tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Taiwo20(m): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Popowaa: Some jobless ppl and their way of thinking.Reading meanings into meaningless things.Does talking to someone and smiling with them means u are flirting?Mitchweeee

What about the Asernal he was studying in the other pix?
The guy is human and has blood shikena!

Wait o! What if I become ya president does dat mean I can't study boobs, stare at ass and peep at whateva?

#just asking ni o
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by fruityjojo(f): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
eledalo:

I hope you have the same response when people come to your fathers memorial service and start snapping selfies. Dont you have respect for others? Dont you have respect for the great man who died? Dont you even have self respect?If Jonathan or Tinubu were at Mandelas funeral snapping pics of themselves would this be your response? Apologies for coming across harsh, but come on!
I don't understand dis post. In Africa, The death of a 95yrs old person is no longer mourning buh a CELEBRATION OF LIFE. We dance,take pics, sing, wear white, praise & eulogize d life of d dead.Abi is it until d person is completely blind,deft,dumb,suffering & unable 2 breath independently b4 dey died dat people can take pishur. *All dis fake life sef 70% of peeps there don't even care*
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tpia5: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
its supposed to be a celebration but its not necessarily so for everyone.
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Lilimax(f): 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
12month: wetin come worry obama today...na so so nyansh my guy dey look up and down Lwkmdfh tongue tongue tongue
grin
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by solomon111(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Is this what the american people sent him there to do?
Especially when it's on record that $500,000 is wasted for every minute he spends there.
Who cares anyway?
It's their problem.
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by DavidKissinger(m): 12:23am On Dec 11, 2013
This is the original version of the picture, You just decided to cut the guy out, then make some vile story outta it. And of course, the gullible ones would always nod in excitement! Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerians!!! #smh

Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by DavidKissinger(m): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2013
fruityjojo:
I don't understand dis post. In Africa, The death of a 95yrs old person is no longer mourning buh a CELEBRATION OF LIFE. We dance,take pics, sing, wear white, praise & eulogize d life of d dead.Abi is it until d person is completely blind,deft,dumb,suffering & unable 2 breath independently b4 dey died dat people can take pishur. *All dis fake life sef 70% of peeps there don't even care*

Help me tell them! Hypocrisy at its peak!!!
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by DavidKissinger(m): 12:28am On Dec 11, 2013
cramjones: more

more? Jesus!!! These pictures have been in existence since forever!! Why let the devil sway you so easily
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by 50calibre(m): 12:32am On Dec 11, 2013
Lol these pics are very funny!! But who was in charge of the sitting arrangements, how the hell did they place a Danish PM close to a US president, very unlikely combination.

Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by joromi: 6:01am On Dec 11, 2013
David_Kissinger:

Help me tell them! Hypocrisy at its peak!!!

Defender of the Brethren ...
Why you take Obama matter for head
Mtchew....
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by polokor60(m): 7:02am On Dec 11, 2013
wink cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by dunwun: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2013

Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2013
Billyonaire: Obama scored so low on this, for Mandela's sake, why all that snapping and hugging at a funeral? I am disappointed.

Of course, American slaves on nairaland will chastise me, after all everything and anything Obama does is "heroic", "symbolic", "cool", and even "hip".

Its a fat shame.

I bet our gallant GEJ was so shaken he elected to remain inconsequential at the memorial. To think that GEJ travelled ahead of other leaders as if Madiba were his pal from Otueke, only to be snubbed.

If Obj were still Nigeria's President, he'd get a spot to speak cos of Nigeria's role during the aparthied days. GEJ has been globally acknowledged as inconsequential. Don't take it out on Obama.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2013
otipoju: If I die at over 90 years, anybody that dares squeze face at my funeral deserves a knock on the head from Old Roger.

[size=30pt]BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA![/size]
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by stevecantrell: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2013

Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Ocutegan(m): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
tpia@:
^ please do not embarass nigeria or is it nairalanders.
Iya, are u talking to me ??
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tpia5: 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Grandpa, is there any other buffoon on the thread?
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Ocutegan(m): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
tpia@:
Grandpa, is there any other buffoon on the thread?
Only one thing can save you and your family from this shame you're parading.. Go_n_Die
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tpia5: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tpia5: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ocutegan:
Only one thing can save me and my useless mother and lineage from this shame I'm parading.. I must Go_n_Die
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
tyson99: If na naija,our own leaders no dey hold phone

Wetin PA Domestic dey for? Only DSTV?
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Ocutegan(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
[quote author=tpia@][/quote]
You completed dat with ur own fingers..ode buruku
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tpia5: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
Iya e ode.

Very ugly thing.
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by 360command: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
The living enjoys.
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Symphony007: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
Billyonaire: Obama scored so low on this, for Mandela's sake, why all that snapping and hugging at a funeral? I am disappointed.

Of course, American slaves on nairaland will chastise me, after all everything and anything Obama does is "heroic", "symbolic", "cool", and even "hip".

Its a fat shame.
why was'nt it a shame when the south african's present in the stadium where dancing, booing and cheering? How does obama,cameron and the danish p.m taking a pic diminish the occasion? Did he stop obama from giving one of the most rousing speeches at the funeral? Your critisim is myopic.
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Ocutegan(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
tpia@:
Iya e ode.

Very ugly thing.
Lol..you wish, I'm fresher than all the nitwits ur wretched generation has ever produced.
And going all bout my topics posting rubbish just confirmed ure madd...werey
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Nostalgia21(m): 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
chymystique: Lol. I dnt wanna bliv dis pix is real grin
IT IS SOO REAL..DEAL WITH IT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Celebrities And Their Dates Of Birth / I Let B-red And Sina Rambo Leave HKN, Because They Lived Inmy Shadow - Davido / Kinwap.com Free Browsing Cheats - Get New 500mb To Surf Nairaland.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.