Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

It Pays to Register for MTN4U - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / It Pays to Register for MTN4U (1996 Views)

MTN Withdraws Suit, Pays N50bn ‘in Good Faith’ / MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Pays to Register for MTN4U by musawisdom(m): 4:28am On Sep 01, 2005
It pays much better to register for MTN4U! I have realised something up to 1400 naira on my MTN4U account because I usually redeem the account every 2 weeks. It pays to belong. You can even check whether you have balance by dialling 30010000001 but to redeem it via the MTN website.
Re: It Pays to Register for MTN4U by Farriel(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2005
You work with MTN, paddy?
Re: It Pays to Register for MTN4U by Seun(m): 4:29am On Sep 05, 2005
I think musa is happy because he's managed to win something in the programme!
Re: It Pays to Register for MTN4U by IAH(f): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2005
Farriel:

You work with MTN, paddy?

No. Paddy works with Glo.
Re: It Pays to Register for MTN4U by Bilspop(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2005
I can tell it sure pays but only for those that are able to recharge their account as often as possible. I have redeemed over N4000 to my phone account through it, but i'm sure it only pays for those that recharge often
Re: It Pays to Register for MTN4U by uchetobi(f): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2005
it sure doesnt pay to register gfor mtn 4u. i di a year ago even when i am due for rewards ive never been given. they say you have 13000 in your account. you can retrieve no rewards.Then when 3 months is over they start counting from 0. ive called to complain and they always say come to our office. when you go you'll wait forever. pls! mtn are just dupes
Re: It Pays to Register for MTN4U by otokx(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2006
@uchetobi' the same thing happened to me o
Re: It Pays to Register for MTN4U by toluxa1(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2008
Can someone please tell me what the benefit of this programme was/is? Because i remember that time. Everybody was struggling to register. I even did over night browsing to register my dad. Did any one gain anything from it?
Re: It Pays to Register for MTN4U by talk2medo(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2008
toluxa1:

Can someone please tell me what the benefit of this programme was/is? Because i remember that time. Everybody was struggling  to register. I even did over night browsing to register my dad. Did any one gain anything from it?
These are the benefits:
So enjoy While Stock Last!
Re: It Pays to Register for MTN4U by donjon: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2008
@medo,
nice 1 there
Re: It Pays to Register for MTN4U by brinebaba(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2008
toluxa1:

Can someone please tell me what the benefit of this programme was/is? Because i remember that time. Everybody was struggling to register. I even did over night browsing to register my dad. Did any one gain anything from it?

eheh,whether na ur bad head catch u

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Z10 And Q10, Which One Would You Choose / Who Has Used Any Opsson Android Especially Opsson P6 / ADVICE Pls.infinix Hot Note And Hote Note Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.