Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos (19564 Views)

FG Bans Open Registration Of SIM Cards / 6 Things NITEL Should Do To Get Nigerians To Buy Its SIM Cards Like Hot Cakes! / Track Other Android Phones With Their Sim Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by vivianblog3(f): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
From the Whatsapp messenger message i got , see what he wrote.

MTN competing with God? Pls who is right or wrong? This is live pictures of subscribers waiting to be registered after several attempts @mtn onitsha/Asaba express by 8:20am on Sunday. Do they really know the essence of PORTING a line. So why ll u allow what u bought with your money (sim) to be competing with Sunday service.? Nigerians pls wake up. Do u see any sense in this?

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/mtn-people-trying-to-register-their-sim-cards-even-on-sunday-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by donbenedict(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Blame NCC

2 Likes

Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by politricks: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
Blame NCC
If NCC fail to do their job you complian. If they do their job, you still complain. Tell me what NCC has done wrong or is MTN the only network in this country?

17 Likes

Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by donbenedict(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
politricks:
If NCC fail to do their job you complian. If they do their job, you still complain. Tell me what NCC has done wrong or is MTN the only network in this country?
oh please! Which network operators do u subscribe to?
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by politricks: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
oh please! Which network operators do u subscribe to?
What has that got to do with anything?

3 Likes

Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
So people are still using mtn embarassed

#team glo$etisalat#

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Too bad

Apc scammed us

2 Likes

Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by brunofarad(m): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wow
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by ictmikky(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lol
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by Software202(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
k
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by Temmytea70(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
I really don't see the competition with God here

1 Like

Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by eleko1: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
EmptyHen is a useless network.They still send me message after registered my sim ooo.May thunda fire them if they dare block me angry

2 Likes

Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by kullozone(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mtcheew!!

I just want to know why they always remove my airtime leaving me with only #4 no matter the amount i recharge.

Bet why
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by abushman: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
And MTN still hasn't paid or plan on paying the fine by NCC

shiiiite menh...

MTN be like grin

Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by buynpay: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
People are just after the bonus, some people will re-register 4 10times.... I like naija ehn them too like awof
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by David0(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Just port simple as dat, Y kill ursef when u can port and maintain same no.

I think a lot of ppl still don't understand d porting system.
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by Timileyin008: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
One word

Absurd
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by youngguru23(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wahala network

And Na 3 MTN sim I dy use oh
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by jericco1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Speechless3:
So people are still using mtn embarassed

#team glo$etisalat#

Yes oh... it works well with simple server
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by adren(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Speechless3:
wink
bae, when will you stop been speechless and the use of emoticon..
you could have proffered a solution to OP's troubles..
biko, what i choose to do on my 'sunday' is not your business OP..
besides, they could all be moslems..

spreads mats.. awaiting insults..
lalasticla, i saw you today registering your sim
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by gen2briz(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Don't blame mtn blame the awoof.
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by rollUP(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
That's why I love my network, Glo. Rule your world
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by Ginaz(f): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
They should use o.P's head to do registration table , give me better news jare. Which competition be DAT? Some people dey were never enter Church 4 10 years sef.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for mtn to block my sim cos me no go waste my time stand 4 anything. undecided

3 Likes

Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by Sunofgod(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
MTN
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by ekwemzy2014(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mtn should please try to make things easier for their customers
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by cold(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
I'm more worried about the stress Nigerians are going through just to have the sim cards registered. All the other talk about competing with god is just a load of bs. After all, they were only going to part with their money to some con men in Italian suits. They just saved their money for another week.
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by creepsyme(f): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
vivianblog3:
From the Whatsapp messenger message i got , see what he wrote.

MTN competing with God? Pls who is right or wrong? This is live pictures of subscribers waiting to be registered after several attempts @mtn onitsha/Asaba express by 8:20am on Sunday. Do they really know the essence of PORTING a line. So why ll u allow what u bought with your money (sim) to be competing with Sunday service.? Nigerians pls wake up. Do u see any sense in this?

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/mtn-people-trying-to-register-their-sim-cards-even-on-sunday-photos

Cc; lalasticlala
you will not appreciate this untill u work frm monday through saturday. I had to do mine on a saturday cos I wrk through the whole week.
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by happney65: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Temmytea70:
I really don't see the competition with God here

Dont mind Nigerians and their attitude with Religion..Weere People..

1 Like

Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by BabaNath(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
I better port
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Can't they port to sunburned network ?undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Top 7 Tech Innovations That Will Change The Future / Samsung Galaxy Star Pro sold as Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 in Jumia & Slot. / Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.