Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,436 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Today Marks 8 Years Of The Sosoliso Crash - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Today Marks 8 Years Of The Sosoliso Crash (11132 Views)

UK Set To Deport A Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Who Fled Nigeria 8 Years Ago / Dana, ADC & Sosoliso Ban: Airline Operators Want Ban Lifted / Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Marks 8 Years Of The Sosoliso Crash by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
you all need to see this!
cheks bros: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BZfuIAIerKA

A tribute to the Angels
By Kechi Okwuchi (survivor of the Sosoliso Plane Crash)
It seems like yesterday
Full of excitement
We chatted non-stop
All the way to the plane
It seems like yesterday
We made plans, discarded them
Made new ones
Our future bright
It seems like yesterday
When we dropped out of the sky
To noise, to pain, to…silence
To glory
It seems like yesterday
That God had different plans
To take us to greater heights
A future not foreseen
On angels’ wings we flew
Racing past the clouds
Racing up to glory
Enveloped by His Grace
Though not with you in glory
I am a part of you
Left behind to continue the legacy
Left to run the race
As long as there is breathe in me
Dearest 60, you are not forgotten
Through the pain of yesterday
A million tomorrows are born.
© Kechi Okwuchi
Re: Today Marks 8 Years Of The Sosoliso Crash by shushu211: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
also lost an aunt then.rip aunty tina embarassedalso lost an aunt then.rip aunty tina
Re: Today Marks 8 Years Of The Sosoliso Crash by Ajayifelixojo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
R.I PR.I PR.I P
Re: Today Marks 8 Years Of The Sosoliso Crash by Perfecter4real(m): 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Whoa! Just like yesterday

R.I.P.
Re: Today Marks 8 Years Of The Sosoliso Crash by omarlicha: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
cheks bros: Today marks exactly 8years of the Sosoliso plane crash. The day Nigeria lost 60 young secondary school students. the day i lost chidinma and zikorah okafor?(Headboy of Loyola , two siblings who were rare genuises. Chidinma my primary school crush,who always had perfect scores in her assignments,tests and exams.I left for FGC and you went on to Loyola Jesuit College Abuja.....I would never forget last meeting with you in a cyber cafe during the long holiday in 2005,we shared our school experiences laughed and relieved old memories,promising to exchange emails!,it was never to be after you boarded that ill fated flight . You and the other angels live in our hearts!

RIP Angels!

please drop your tributes!

Won't forget Chidera Nnaji whom equally lost her life in the ill fated aircraft. Rest in peace . And our survivor Kechi Okwuchi. May our good lord continue to guide and protect u. With so much luv from Me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3rd Mainland Bridge: Roads That Are Likely To Be Congested / Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention / This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.