Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption (54252 Views)

APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad / Council Accuses Jonathan Of Cleansing Muslims From Army, Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by funshint(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2013
An apparently angry and frustrated ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo has written what clearly competes as one of the most acerbic letters in modern history to President Goodluck Jonathan, accusing him of ineptitude and of taking actions calculated at destroying Nigeria.

“Nigeria is bleeding and the hemorrhage must be stopped,” Mr. Obasanjo said in the 18-page letter dated December 2, 2013 and exclusively obtained by PREMIUM TIMES Tuesday.

He said Mr. Jonathan has failed to deliver on his promises to the Nigerian people, stem corruption, promote national unity and strengthen national security.

He said in the letter titled “Before it is too late” that rather than take steps to advance Nigeria’s interest and up the standards of living of Nigerians, Mr. Jonathan had betrayed God and the Nigerian people that brought him to power, and has been pursuing selfish personal and political interests based on advice he receives from “self-centred aides”.

In the detailed letter, dripping of anger , frustration and what appears a genuine concern to rescue a nation on the brink, Mr. Obasanjo lamented that Mr. Jonathan had become terribly divisive and clannish, destroying his own party, polarizing the country along regional and religious lines and ridiculing Nigeria in the comity of nations.

Without mincing words, Mr. Obasanjo blamed Mr. Jonathan for the crises tearing the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, apart.

He said apart from using party chairman Bamanga Tukur to cause multiple crises and divide the ranks of the party, the president’s failure to keep a promise he made not to seek a second term is also generating tension within the ruling party.

“It would be unfair to continue to level full blames on the Chairman (Tukur) for all that goes wrong with the party,” Mr. Obasanjo said. “The chairman is playing the tune dictated by the paymaster (Jonathan). But the paymaster is acting for a definitive purpose for which deceit and deception seem to be the major ingredients.

“Up till two months ago, Mr. President, you told me that you have not told anybody that you would contest in 2015. I quickly pointed out to you that the signs and the measures on the ground do not tally with your statement. You said the same to one other person who shared his observation with me. And only a fool would believe that statement you made to me judging by what is going on. I must say it is not ingenious. You may wish to pursue a more credible and more honorable path.”

The former President said Mr. Jonathan told him before the 2011 election he would not seek a second term, and made the same promise to governors, party stakeholders and Nigerians.

The president’s refusal to keep that promise cast him as a man without honour, Mr. Obasanjo said.

Saying it would be “fatally morally flawed” for Mr. Jonathan to contest in 2015, Mr. Obasanjo added, “As a leader, two things you must cherish and hold dear among others are trust and honour both of which are important ingredients of character. I will want to see anyone in the Office of the Presidency of Nigeria as a man or woman who can be trusted, a person of honour in his words and character.”

Mr. Obasanjo also accused Mr. Jonathan of anti-party conducts – supporting opposition parties’ candidates in governorship elections in Lagos, Ondo, Edo and Anambra states at the detriment of PDP’s own candidates –, and of pitting party members against one another.

Saying the President had failed to address the underlying causes of the Boko Haram menace, Mr. Obasanjo urged Mr. Jonathan to adopt a carrot and stick approach in dealing with the insurgency explaining that “conventional military actions based on standard phases of military operations alone will not permanently and effectively deal with the issue of Boko Haram”.

Mr. Obasanjo also tackled Mr. Jonathan for allegedly being clannish. “For you to allow yourself to be “possessed”, so to say, to the exclusion of most of the rest of Nigerians as an “Ijaw man” is a mistake that should never have been allowed to happen. Yes, you have to be born in one part of Nigeria to be Nigerian if not naturalized but the Nigerian President must be above ethnic factionalism. And those who prop you up as of, and for ‘Ijaw nation’ are not your friends genuinely, not friends of Nigeria nor friends of ‘Ijaw nation’ they tout about.

“To allow or tacitly encourage people of ‘Ijaw nation’ to throw insults on other Nigerians from other parts of the country and threaten fire and brimstone to protect your interest as an Ijaw man is myopic and your not openly quieting them is even more unfortunate.

Two Ijaw men, ex-militant Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, and a former federal commissioner for information, Edwin Clark, who carries himself around as the political godfather of the president, are known to talk down on people opposed to the president.

Mr. Obasanjo also accused Mr. Jonathan of placing over 1000 Nigerians on political watch list and “training snipers and other armed personnel secretly and clandestinely acquiring weapons to match for political purposes like Abacha and training them where Abacha trained his killers”.

He wondered why the Presidency was providing assistance for a murderer to evade justice.

“Presidential assistance for a murderer to evade justice and presidential delegation to welcome him home can only be in bad taste generally but particularly to the family of his victim,” Mr. Obasanjo said. “Assisting criminals to evade justice cannot be part of the job of the presidency. Or, as it is viwed in some quarters, is he being recruited to do for you what he had done for Abacha in the past? Hopefully, he should have learned his lesson. Let us continue to watch.”

Mr. Obasanjo did not mention the name of the murderer he accused the President of protecting but he seems to be referring to Hamza Al-Mustapha, a former security aide to late Head of State, General Sani Abacha, who is facing trial for allegedly masterminding the killing of Kudirat Abiola, the wife of Moshood Abiola, the winner of the annulled 1993 presidential election.

Mr. Al-Mustapha was freed by the appeal court in July but the Lagos state government has since appealed the judgment at the Supreme Court.

The former President also called on the National Assembly to rise up and take decisive action over the recent allegation in the country that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation failed to remit billions of dollars in proceeds of crude oil sales to the federation account.

“This allegation will not fly away by non-action, cover-up, denial or bribing possible investigators,” Mr. Obasanjo told the President. “Please deal with this allegation transparently and let the truth be known.

“The dramatis personae in this allegation and who they are working for will one day be public knowledge. Those who know are watching if the National Assembly will not be accomplice in the heinous crime and naked grand corruption. May God grant you the grace for at least one effective corrective action against high corruption which seems to stink all around you in your government.”

Mr. Obasanjo said he wrote the letter in the national interest, saying nothing, at this stage of his life, would prevent him from standing up for whatever he considers to be in the best interest of Nigeria, Africa and the world.

He said he was ready for whatever backlash his letter would provoke from the presidency.

“Knowing what happens around you most of which you know of and condone or deny, this letter will proke cacophony from hired and unhired attackers but I will maintain my serenity because by this letter, I have done my duty to you as I have always done, to your government, to the party, PDP, and to our country, Nigeria…,” Mr. Obasanjo said.

“I have passed the stage of being flattered, intimidated, threatened, frightened, induced or bought… Death is the end of all human beings and may it come when God wills it to come.”
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/151275-exclusive-obasanjo-writes-jonathan-accuses-president-lying-destroying-nigeria-promoting-corruption.html

153 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by omenka(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2013
And it keeps getting messier!!! I have said it time and again, jonathan is on a mission to balcanize nigeria. Never in our history as a nation hve our faultlines been this accentuated. Nigeria as we speak, is standing on the precipice and just a little more shove could send us plunging into the abyss!

Jonathan as a matter of urgency oughts to take a step back and reconsider the actions he seeks to take in the coming days. He would still take the glory if things work out right for all of us.

33 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by EzePromoe: 8:43am On Dec 11, 2013
No I doubt this.
Talking of the devil calling a demon, an agent of darkness undecided

101 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2013
GEJ's divisiveness is known and recognized by any Nigerian who follows Nigerian politics. The gloves are off, the war has been declared.

I forsee Jonathan ending up like Samuel Doe or Laurence Gbagbo.

52 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2013
Jonathan has not only failed himself and his admirers, he has failed the nation. But this letter should have come from a more credible source. Obasanjo is/was no saint and in fact did some worse stuff. The message is good,but the messenger is tainted

59 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2013
Chiefpriest1: Jonathan has not only failed himself and his admirers, he has failed the nation. But this letter should have come from a more credible source. Obasanjo is/was no saint and in fact did some worse stuff. The message is good,but the messenger is tainted
I agree with you but "a broken clock is right twice a day".

51 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by ebucha: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2013
GEJ is a good man, but lack the requisite knowledge of Nigerian history, polity and the mathematics involve in good governance. Honestly his actions and decisions really baffles me. My country is grappling with the effects of terrorism/insecurity, yet no minister of defence. The education sector is in quagmire, yet no active minister of education, but a supervising one. Well, I had always believed in the dictum that says " A lion leading a million sheep is better than a sheep leading a million lions".

30 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by asala1: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2013
GEJ is a Mess, even OBJ can see it. We give up.

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2013
What an irony! The same OBJ that wanted an UNCONSTITUTIONAL third term is now trying to prevent an incumbent president from seeking his CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED second term? Why should an OBJ do his second term and even tried to seek a third term BUT a Jonathan cannot seek second term? So what is the difference between an OBJ and a Jonathan? Is it in the colour of their skin or tribe? And OBJ is being cheered on by Tinubu slaves? What an irony! Smh for my country.

150 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by funshint(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2013
Obj might not be a saint but what he said are very valid. GEJ has been practically silent to corruption. Its gotten so worse that anytime anybody is accused of corruption, some disgruntled aides of the president will turn it into tribal war. During OBJs era a lot of heads rolled due to the anti-curruption campaign of those days starting with people from his region; S.M Afolabi(National I.D card scam), Tafa Balogun(former IG), Bode George(NPA scam), Sunday Einhdero, Chief Babalola&Femi Fani Kayode(former Ministers of Aviation)... Nobody raised alarm of tribal victimization because the Yorubas don't condole corruption even if you're the son of a king but under GEJs administration tribal sentiments has been at its peak when people are accused of corruption esp. from the SE of the country. GEJ only claims to fight corruption on paper. It's even a big dent on the president that he still has someone like Stella Oduah as a cabinet minister after the body of allegations against her. This is thesame President who didn't waste time in removing the Court of Appeal President(Justice Ayo Salami) just because he wasn't working for the interest of his party. Jonathans tenure will go down to be the most corrupt in the history of this country. How did we get here??!! I weep for this country!!!

325 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by stebell(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2013
Who de f.uck is OBJ. After Baba (gida) who institutionalized corruption, OBJ is de master himself. Most of the corrupt cases that hv been revealed now were actually encouraged during OBJ's tenure. Instead of using the EFCC properly, he OBJ used it to hunt everyone and anyone oppose to his govt.

when i hear corruption, i think of OBJ.

kettle calling a pot black.

37 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by bizlifelines(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2013
This is a classical lesson in the role of succession planning.This level of breakdown in trust and mentor-mentee relationship is common even in business; often resulting in serious board room squabbles. I hope the current president will be more circumspect in choosing his successor.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by CircleOfWilis: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2013
corruption is the main problem, its unfortunate that ebele is too weak to fite it.

Obasanjo's tenure-thief catchin thieves

ebele's tenure-thief encouragn thieves

24 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by hijacke(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2013
OBJ tell dem, imagine the president supotin apga in anambra. i hav only three words , 'jonathan must go'

20 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2013
stebell: Who de f.uck is OBJ. After Baba (gida) who institutionalized corruption, OBJ is de master himself. Most of the corrupt cases that hv been revealed now were actually encouraged during OBJ's tenure. Instead of using the EFCC properly, he OBJ used it to hunt everyone and anyone oppose to his govt.

when i hear corruption, i think of OBJ.

kettle calling a pot black.
Corrupt cases like Oduahgate, Faroukgate, Inflated subsidy fund, non refute of funds into federation account, increased in oil theft..............fear God angry

21 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by OgologoDimkpa: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: No I doubt this.
Talking of the devil calling a demon, an agent of darkness undecided
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by FrankC3: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2013
Thrash!! In the first instance, I believe that there was never any letter between the 2 leaders. This to me is a fabrication of Premium Times and their El-Rufai pay master. This is part of the series of the media attack to discredit the President and make him look unpopular before middle of 2014. Funny enough, when the real politicking starts, all these noise will turn to sympathy for the President and PDP.

2014 is just next year. The President will soon declare to run for re-election on the platform of PDP and then, there will be massive realignment in the body polity. All these lies have never worked. Ask Ngige and Akeredolu. APC does too much propaganda and little or no real politicking.

To PDP, 2 things are needed between now and end of January. 1. Media chat by the President to re-energise his power base. 2. A press briefing by NOI to straithen things out on the strenght of the economy.

18 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by ochukoccna: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2013
[size=14pt]The destiny of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's is to bankrupt & balkanise Nigeria - Pastor Tunde Bakare[June 2011][/size]

The poo has really hit the ceiling cheesy cheesy
Jonathan is just fulfilling his destiny
Under 3 years Jonathan has succeeded in alienating his original political benefactors, polarizing the polity, taken grand larceny to unforeseeable heights yet keeps trumpeting transformation agenda. undecided undecided
Grab your popcorn and ringside seats people because something is about to happen.
Nigeria will flourish again.

37 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Kx: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2013
In as much as OBJ was not a saint,
his performance in some ways were encouraging.

He paid off all naija debts to the last cent as against GEJ that has brought back huge debt burdens to Nigeria again both efforts shockingly under the same Ngozi Okonji Iweala.
OBJ relaunched Nigeria back into intl reckoning.
Trust if OBJ was still in power, Baba and Nigeria would have delivered cool key notes on Mandiba's memmorial ysterday.
OBJ would have made a good leader but somehow personal interest ruined it.

28 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by sunnychuks(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2013
Never trust any news from premium times!

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by kettykin: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2013
Jonathan is a weak president other wise this fool called Obj who squandered N16b tax payers money on a fluke power project, who used his office to organise the worst set of rigging in Anambra where Andy Uba was declared winner in an election that didn't hold, whose daughter was caught in embezzlement of N10b health fujd, who used EFCC to victimise governors he doesn't like, who closed down businesses of igbo men for no meaningful reasons, who issued oil blocks to all manner of people as he was the minister for petroleum should be behind bars

23 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by OgologoDimkpa: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2013
funshint: Obj might not be a saint but what he said are very valid. GEJ has been practically silent to corruption. Its gotten so worse that anytime anybody is accused of corruption, some disgruntled aides of the president will turn it into tribal war. During OBJs era a lot of heads rolled due to the anti-curruption campaign of those days starting with people from his region; [b]S.M Afolabi(National I.D card scam), Tafa Balogun(former IG), Bode George(NPA scam), Sunday Einhdero, Chief Babalola&Femi Fani Kayode(former Ministers of Aviation)... [/b]Nobody raised alarm of tribal victimization because the Yorubas don't condole corruption even if you're the son of a king but under GEJs administration tribal sentiments has been at its peak when people are accused of corruption esp. from the SE of the country. GEJ only claims to fight corruption on paper. It's even a big dent on the president that he still has someone like Stella Oduah as a cabinet minister after the body of allegations against her. This is thesame President who didn't waste time in removing the Court of Appeal President(Justice Ayo Salami) just because he wasn't working for the interest of his party. Jonathans tenure will go down to be the most corrupt in the history of this country. How did we get here??!! I weep for this country!!!
Those people you mentioned as being corrupt with 'their heads rolled' where are they today?
Aren't they walking free in the streets today as if nothing happened.

Some of them are even chieftains in the opposition party APC?
I even saw FFK in APC rally in Osogbo abusing GEJ Government as being corrupt sad
What an irony!

Corruption does not start with GEJ and may not end with him.

The fight against corruption starts from You and I undecided

32 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by perez019(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2013
Whether OBJ is a saint or not... Place d. Cards. On. D table, OBJ is still d best democratically elected president Nigeria has ever had.. YES he made some mistakes, YES he. Stepped on toes. But at d end he achieved a lot. GEJ has. Openly encouraged corruption and criminality at its peak, celebrating thieves and. Criminals (we know them without. Mentioning names).. Where r promises he made by setting up the Subsidy re-investment. Programme? The. Mass. Transit buses he promised. To roll out to d masses? The. Jobs he promised. To create?... Nigeria is now an indebted country. Why. Did he(GEJ) have to wait dis long. To implement a 2009 agreement the he was part of? Millitants now earn salaries more than an educated Nigerian graduate. What has he done to stella Oduah's case? And now another. Case of corruption in NNPC.. GEJ has not only failed Nigerians, he has also failed God.

85 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by OgologoDimkpa: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2013
sunnychuks: Never trust any news from premium times!

They are APC propaganda machine angry

No doubt.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by here: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2013
While Mbeki even organised a declaration stating a virus cannot cause a syndrome and refused the people access to the drugs and about 330,000 lost their lives from the ailment,Madiba said "he believes in the dominant opinion that prevails throughout the world,that HIV is the cause of AIDS, adding that he would only be persuaded otherwise if new scientific research showed "conclusively that that view is wrong.""...He neither wrote a letter to the government/ANC nor did he publicly attack the person of Mbeki

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by PointB: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2013
kettykin: Jonathan is a weak president other wise this fool called Obj who squandered N16b tax payers money on a fluke power project, who used his office to organise the worst set of rigging in Anambra where Andy Uba was declared winner in an election that didn't hold, whose daughter was caught in embezzlement of N10b health fujd, who used EFCC to victimise governors he doesn't like, who closed down businesses of igbo men for no meaningful reasons, who issued oil blocks to all manner of people as he was the minister for petroleum should be behind bars

My thoughts exactly.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2013
I can feel OBJ's pain- being one of the founding member of PDP and now helplessly watch as a neophyte recklessly tear apart what he's(obj) laboured for is really pathetic!
There is a saying however that when u r called blesseth among blessed, it means u r special. but wen u r called corrupt among the corrupted, it mean ur case has gone beyond irredemption.
I still recall d biblical story of Ahab/jezebel that never listen to counsel.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Brimmie(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2013
Even though he didnt perform well, Baba Iyawo is making sense here.

OBJ planted Goodluck Jonathan out of hatred for Alams and Odili of River state then, if not, if Alams has problem, he should have gone for Odili, Jonathan has never managed Kiosk in his life , people that had experiences in their diff chains of Businesses should have occupied this position. We are in one chance.

If Sheu Shagari a Grade II Teacher could performed, one will not have any doubt about a PHD holder, But Jonathan disgraced the Professor that awarded him PHD.

ln Statistic, what OBJ did was permutation but he made wrong decision.

l know OBJ will be gnashing his teeth why he has chosen Jonathan.

[size=16]Have said it times without number that Jonathan is surely going to end like Samuel Doe.. with his d!ick tied to a Dangote Truck and drag through Lagos-Badagry Express Road.[/size]

18 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2013
GEJ IS CORRUPT

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by citizenY(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2013
Ignore the messenger, it is the Message that matters. Are the contents true??

NIGERIA WAKE UP, JONATHAN WAKE UP...

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by seunmsg(m): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2013
Obasanjo should shut the Bleep up. He imposed Jonathan on Nigerians when there are other competent candidates even in his PDP. What was Jonathans antecedents that made him felt he was going to be a good president?

Jonathan has never showed any sign of quality leadership right from his time as governor of Bayelsa state so, his present performance as president of Nigeria is not a surprise to many of us. You can't give what you don't have, a clueless person can't make a good president. It is that simple.

Obasanjo should publicly apologies to Nigerians instead of crying like a baby. He should suck up his disappointment quietly because he's the major cause of the mess Nigeria is in right now. He has 8 good years to mentor and train a competent successor, all he came up with is sick Yar'adua and clueless Jonathan. A good leader should be able to ensure that he is succeeded by a more competent person that can't implement his ideas and vision for the country. As bad as Tinubu is, the competency of his successor cannot be questioned. Jonathans failure is also Obasanjos failure.

33 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by PointB: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2013
So why did Obj nominate GEJ as Vice President in the first place? Didn't he see GEJ primarily as an Ijaw man who will calm the militancy in the Niger Delta or did he see him as a 'weakling' he could easily manipulate?

I am constrained to believe that Obj is angry because he couldn't get what he want - control of the presidency. Obj supervised the worst elections in Nigeria history, under the notorious 'do and die' politics. It is this same Obj who came out from prison with less than N20000 in his account, only to own multi-million business concern soon after. Was it not same Obj who gave Nigeria $16 billion worth of darkness after 8 years?

The argument on polarisation of the country along ethnic line is true, but it if Nigeria has been a united country where equity and fairness has been long enthrone, this so-called polarisation wouldn't have had the ground to breed. Personally, I prefer a country where everyone who has a grudge is allowed to express them, rather than one which pretends all is well.

Truth be told, GEJ is not perfect, he has many flaws, and could have done a few things in different way. But on the balance of things, he is a much better President than all past presidents - Obj included.

35 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose / Caption This Emefiele's Posture As Buhari Passes (pic) / Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.