Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Android Phone (1024 Views)

LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Android Phone by mashaun(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2013
Please advise me on the possible ways of transferring contacts and other contents of my iphone to android powered phone.

Thank you.
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Android Phone by Wazzaowner(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
download Rainbow contact from playstore nd u ar done..
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Android Phone by donlyone(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
serenitygarcia:
One way I found that pretty easy is to add that gmail account that all your contacts are backed up from Android to your iPhone and they should sync down to your phone or add it in iTunes. Another way is using Phone to Phone Transfer to. Just one click, the contacts will be switched between two phones.

Thats a good idea, you could also use SHAREit.

SHAREit is the best multi platform share app out there. Read more here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1951209/shareit-best-multi-platform-share
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Android Phone by JaneWMoreno: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2016
There is not much option for you since they are on different OS.
You may sync via Outlook, Google or other online services.
If you tend to do it, I suggested you try Phone to Phone Transfer
Here is a simple guide on it: How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone
Hope it works. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Elife S5.5 Gets Android 4.4 Kitkat Update / Ppsspp Game / How To Erase All Deleted Data From Iphone Before Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.