Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nelson Mandela's Body Lying In State In Pretoria (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela's Body Lying In State In Pretoria (Pictures) (41876 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / How Is Nelson Mandela An Africa Hero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela's Body Lying In State In Pretoria (Pictures) by 40Lightyears: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
vanguard1:
Why jump into my post, I never mentioned you.
Go AND DIE

Go and Live! Senseless!
Re: Nelson Mandela's Body Lying In State In Pretoria (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
armyofone: Such an over fed bunch of men in uniform.

Do they work out?

The one in front walked like he just got done eating with Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmern.
R.I.P Mandela

Dont you see those are retired generals? Are you blind? Does nigeria have such old people as soldiers and navy personel?
Re: Nelson Mandela's Body Lying In State In Pretoria (Pictures) by zaandrew: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
BluIvy:

Dont you see those are retired generals? Are you blind? Does nigeria have such old people as soldiers and navy personel?

They not retired they senior warrant officers. They all around 60 in age and are not combat solders any more. They heared the right to carry that coffin many times over. Basicly they not retierd but this is there last few years in the milltary before they retire.

The four navel officers forming a sentry are activy duty. And are much younger.
Re: Nelson Mandela's Body Lying In State In Pretoria (Pictures) by Horus(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2013

Re: Nelson Mandela's Body Lying In State In Pretoria (Pictures) by Horus(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2013

Re: Nelson Mandela's Body Lying In State In Pretoria (Pictures) by Horus(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2013

Soldiers assist a woman who collapsed after viewing the coffin of former South African President Nelson Mandela as he lies in state at the Union Buildings in Pretoria December 11, 2013.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Ruk2OISrjZA/Uqhki0Li7MI/AAAAAAACRfA/D2qfglKoF0Y/s1600/CS53001243Winnie-Mandela-ex-2914256.jpg[/img]

Winnie Mandela, ex-wife of former South African President Nelson Mandela

Soldiers help a woman in a wheelchair as she wipes her face with a tissue after viewing the coffin of former
South African President Nelson Mandela
Re: Nelson Mandela's Body Lying In State In Pretoria (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
South Africa is arguably overrated!

RIP Mandela. I love you!
Re: Nelson Mandela's Body Lying In State In Pretoria (Pictures) by vanguard1(m): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
40Lightyears:

Go and Live! Senseless!
Hypocrite
Re: Nelson Mandela's Body Lying In State In Pretoria (Pictures) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Rea leboha>thank you Tata Madiba for a life well lived, I couldn't bring myself to see your remains, hoping and praying that your lying in the bossom of Jesus Christ. smiley

May God give them southies wisdom to strive to be like you.
Re: Nelson Mandela's Body Lying In State In Pretoria (Pictures) by Horus(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu499hXHK5M

Nelson Mandela's Body Flown Home For Funeral

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daimler Says It Has No Idea How North Korea's Kim Got His Mercedes Limos / VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh / US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.