Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,805 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

A Vegan Nairalander.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Vegan Nairalander.. (429 Views)

Beyoncé Unveils Vegan Delivery Service; Global Veganism Imminent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Vegan Nairalander.. by drstan(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
I still find it hard to believe, some say i cant do without meat in my plate of food, i can stay a day without eating meat or fish,sometimes i go for weddings and other occassions and people are served food without meat and they want to start world war 3, that is hilarious! Can we just stop this unlawfull killing of animals for food, clothing and ill treatment of animals? I just passed by an abattoir God! you need to see where those humans were killing animal as if they dont have a right of their own, can we just stop this indiscriminate killing of animals? Please these animals have a right. Please be a vegan today and enjoy the vegan lifestyle
Re: A Vegan Nairalander.. by redcliff: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
drstan: I still find it hard to believe, some say i cant do without meat in my plate of food, i can stay a day without eating meat or fish,sometimes i go for weddings and other occassions and people are served food without meat and they want to start world war 3, that is hilarious! Can we just stop this unlawfull killing of animals for food, clothing and ill treatment of animals? I just passed by an abattoir God! you need to see where those humans were killing animal as if they dont have a right of their own, can we just stop this indiscriminate killing of animals? Please these animals have a right. Please be a vegan today and enjoy the vegan lifestyle

God gave us the permisson to kill and eat them...
Re: A Vegan Nairalander.. by drstan(m): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
redcliff:

God gave us the permisson to kill and eat them...
but bros, that does not mean we should kill them indiscriminately and unlawfully

(1) (Reply)

Are YOU Living That Others Might LIVE / JAMB Cut-off Marks For 2014/2015 Admissions Released / My Whole Nairaland Account Has Been Erased, How Come??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.