Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,164 members, 7,825,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style (2158 Views)

Ibrahim Magu: Fight Against Corruption Has Just Started And Corruption Knows It. / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War: Business Slows Down For Charter Airlines (Punch) / Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You'r a funny animal
You're a pathetic lost soul! Get a phucking life!!!
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Pukkah: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
berem: Here we go again with his lust for APC,Tinubu and Buhari. The maximum stoopidity you exhibit on this forum calls for concern. When last did you have a massage with hot balm? You need one to relax your nerves before your blood pressure gets higher than normal.

Learn to recognize and ignore those people. It's all in a day's job for them.

Their objectivity has been buried under the rubble of PPP (Pay Per Post).

It's a sign of what's wrong with the system.

Why should anyone use Obasanjo's regime as the yardstick for anything? Did we vote for him? Is he the current President?

3 Likes

Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
berem: You're a pathetic lost soul! Get a phucking life!!!
Why are you almost exploding over a very innocuous statement? Smh.
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by seanet02: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
InsincereNigerian how far?
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pukkah:

Why should anyone use Obasanjo's regime as the yardstick for anything? Did we vote for him? Is he the current President?
Here comes the very objective Tinubu e-he-slave. All hail the VERY OBJECTIVE Tinubu e-he-slave.

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pukkah:

Abi o! The guy is so annoying! Smh
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
Prof Corruption: Is it just a fiction or a pure fact that GEJ pardoned a convicted criminal still wanted in the UK for corruption related cases?

Mr. insincere9gerian, isn't that promotion of corruption? Yes or No
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
berem: Abi o! The guy is so annoying! Smh
Your best online friend is now very annoying? Just dont allow old and EXPIRED products like Tinubu and Buhari to come between us.
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Your best online friend is now very annoying? Just dont allow old cargos like Tinubu and Buhari to come between us.
Bomb dey your head I swear!
Enjoy your silly thread. Am outta here! angry
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by oduaboy1: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Sincere 9gerian is a man of TRUTH and a true and patriotic Nigerian.
You are only patriotic to your stomach....bloody sycophant who sold his dignity for a bowl of porridge

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Pukkah: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Here comes the very objective Tinubu e-he-slave. All hail the VERY OBJECTIVE Tinubu e-he-slave.

I'm not enslaved to anybody and can never be. I've criticized Tinubu/ACN many times. I don't give a damn (apologies to Jonathan) about Tinubu. I can also stay off Nairaland as I have done many times.

The difference is that you're enslaved to Jonathan and cannot criticize him because that's the source of your bread. You can't also stay off Nairaland because doing so will dry up the source of your bread.

Wanna take up these two 'simple' challenges?

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Ayekotoo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pukkah:

I'm not enslaved to anybody and can never be. I've criticized Tinubu/ACN many times. I don't give a damn (apologies to Jonathan) about Tinubu. I can also stay off Nairaland as I have done many times.

The difference is that you're enslaved to Jonathan and cannot criticize him because that's the source of your bread. You can't also stay off Nairaland because doing so will dry up the source of your bread.

where do you want him to start from? have never engaged him before but for the past one week, have watched him spewing rubbish like someone with no conscience. He's really a sycophant!
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pukkah:

I also criticise the president but not his person. What I criticise is policies and programmes. But all Tinubu slaves like you (until I see you CONSISTENTLY criticise Tinubu like you do to GEJ, then you remain one of his numerous online slaves) is attack the person of the president because of tribal and partisan interests.

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
odua boy: You are only patriotic to your stomach....bloody sycophant who sold his dignity for a bowl of porridge
I learnt that from you because you sold your soul to Tinubu for a spoon of Amala and EWEDU

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Pukkah: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ayekotoo:
where do you want him to start from? have never engaged him before but for the past one week, have watched him spewing rubbish like someone with no conscience. He's really a sycophant!

He's in obvious overdrive now because his source of bread is under serious threat. They're all thrashing around like a headless chicken. He should admit that he's a sycophant and a mercenary and stop parading himself as someone that's concerned about the plight of Nigerians.

He should take up my challenge.

Jonathan is not perfect. He should criticize him in some areas and then stay away from Nairaland for four weeks.

Tinubu is also not perfect. I will lampoon him in some areas and stay away from Nairaland for four weeks.

Let's see who will hurt.
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Pukkah: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I also criticise the president but not his person. What I criticise is policies and programmes. But all Tinubu slaves like you (until I see you CONSISTENTLY criticise Tinubu like you do to GEJ, then you remain one of his numerous online slaves) is attack the person of the president because of tribal and partisan interests.

I knew you would prevaricate and try to spin this simple request.

Show me one post where I have criticized the person of Jonathan. Just only one post. If you can't then you should shamelessly eat your words!

My request is that you should criticize the programmes and policies of the President. I have also criticized the policies or actions of Tinubu. I also don't go for his person.

I m not enslaved to any bloody politician whether Jonathan or Tinubu. The only slave here is you and it is so obvious that even the most foolish person knows. The number of my posts is not in any way related to my source of bread.

How about the part of staying off Nairaland?

I sympathize with you because of the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria. If you're fed up with this slavery job you may email your cv to me. The address is on my profile. You're misapplying your energy and drive.

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Femolacaster(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
berem: Sin.9gerian and his useless threads he opens now and then. How can you ever compare Fighting Corruption during Obasanjo's regime to that of the Retardeen? Even my 10 years old cousin knows Jonathan is Corruption Personified.
Stop opening silly threads please! You're making this section look like a juvenile centre and a place where lunatics have fun. cool
Bitter truth!
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by trillville(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Absolute thrash.

Case one: the Malabu oil deal was about an oil bloc which was enmeshed in international and local legal dispute. The govt inherited the crisis and it was sorted out in an out of court settlement that entailed Shell/Enron paying $1.2 billion to have full ownership of the oil bloc. If you dont like the faces of the people who benefited from the payment, then that's your business.

Case two: Point of correction, no case of corruption was established against Aruma Oteh. In fact, it is the house of reps that got entangled in bribery allegation. Aruma Oteh has overseen the recovery of the NSE and should be COMMENDED by all well meaning Nigerians, of course excluding Tinubu slaves.

Case five: as for the Pension thief, GEJ is neither the law court nor the judge that passes judgement on convicts. This is a ridiculous point and shows how confused you are.

All the marketers involved in fuel subsidy scam are being prosecuted by the EFCC. The executive is doing its bit by prosecuting them, the judiciary should also do their bit. Meanwhile, if the planned removal fuel subsidy had sailed thru as planned by GEJ, it would have FINALLY AND COMPLETELY eradicated corruption in that area.

My friend, why did you omit case three and case four? You are really funny. Lwkmd, defending in indefensible. I hail you.
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Pukkah: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
trillville:

My friend, why did you omit case three and case four? You are really funny.

grin grin grin

The young man is under pressure. Just show him some understanding. These are not the best of time for the PPP (Pay Per Post) people.

The irony is that he's defending the same syndrome that has made his likes unemployed. So the same vicious cycle continues.
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by OmoTier1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Another baseless Sincere 9gerian PDPnized and Tukurnized opinion. Next!
A shameless being, devoid of truth, ridden with a snared conscience! 2014 can't come too soon. You think you can deceive many, but you failed from the beginning.
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
A shameless being, devoid of truth, ridden with a snared conscience! 2014 can't come too soon. You think you can deceive many, but you failed from the beginning.

The vituperations of another frustrated Tinubu slave.
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2013
trillville:

My friend, why did you omit case three and case four? You are really funny. Lwkmd, defending in indefensible. I hail you.
I had written severally on the other issues. Take the Oduah case for instance. I have created atleast 2 threads on the matter and my position is known.
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by ba7man(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2013
G.E.J fights corruption by pretending it doesn't exist........so let's say, He has no style of fighting corruption.

He's had opportunities to send out strong signals against corruption but he chose to ignore.
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2013
Pukkah:

I knew you would prevaricate and try to spin this simple request.

Show me one post where I have criticized the person of Jonathan. Just only one post. If you can't then you should shamelessly eat your words!

My request is that you should criticize the programmes and policies of the President. I have also criticized the policies or actions of Tinubu. I also don't go for his person.

I m not enslaved to any bloody politician whether Jonathan or Tinubu. The only slave here is you and it is so obvious that even the most foolish person knows. The number of my posts is not in any way related to my source of bread.

How about the part of staying off Nairaland?

I sympathize with you because of the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria. If you're fed up with this slavery job you may email your cv to me. The address is on my profile. You're misapplying your energy and drive.

Shouldn't it be the other way round? We are on top at the moment and Tinubu slaves like you should be sending their CV's to us. Ribadu had to come back to take up a job with the presidency after playing around with Tinubu.
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by oduaboy1: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I learnt that from you because you sold your soul to Tinubu for a spoon of Amala and EWEDU
Unlike you,not everyone grovels at politician feets for their daily bread.
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2013
odua boy: Unlike you,not everyone grovels at politician feets for their daily bread.
Odua-goat who sold his soul to Tinubu for a spoon of Amala and Ewedu
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2013
APC e-warriors should bring it on. Those who are ready for a debate, I'll be ready to engage them in a debate. For those who are ready to spew nonsense, I'm ready to join them in spewing nonsense. I'm enjoying this
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2013
I'm so happy this morning. The two guests that appeared on Channelstv this morning thoroughly washed the CBN governor and his allegations against NNPC. The CBN governor was slammed for being IGNORANT of the workings in the NNPC.
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Pukkah: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Shouldn't it be the other way round? We are on top at the moment and Tinubu slaves like you should be sending their CV's to us. Ribadu had to come back to take up a job with the presidency after playing around with Tinubu.

You're just littering everywhere with meaningless posts.

You failed to address all the issues I raised. Posting should not be about quantity but quality. Oops, I forgot they use the number of posts to pay you.

Again:

1. Show me only one post where I have attacked the person of Jonathan.

2. Prove that I've never criticized Tinubu's actions or those of the ACN/APC.

3. Let's stay off posting on Nairaland Politics section for 4 weeks to see whose pay/earnings will be affected.

4. Attack some of the policies of Jonathan. Or are you saying they are all perfect?

Meanwhile, your attention is needed on this thread where you've again disgraced yourself and proved that you're a paid agent. This is why it's ridiculous that a mere paid and inconsequential agent is saying he's on top and calling for cv. This is laughable!

https://www.nairaland.com/1546944/comedy-unlimited-rochas-set-up

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by oduaboy1: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Odua-goat who sold his soul to Tinubu for a spoon of Amala and Ewedu
No reasonable person would engage a lost soul like you in a debate.
Insincere nigerian the mumu of the century
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2013
odua boy: No reasonable person would engage a lost soul like you in a debate.
Insincere nigerian the mumu of the century
Lost Odua-goat, who sold his soul to Tinubu for a spoon of Amala and EWEDU
Re: Fight Against Corruption: OBJ Style Versus GEJ Style by oduaboy1: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2013
InSincere 9gerian:
My name is insincere nigerian,i sold my soul and the future of my childen to jonathan for a spoon of akpu and ogbono

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Billions In Foreign Bank / BUHARI: Breaking News!! / Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.