Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

ASUU/FG Finally Signs Agreement To End Strike! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU/FG Finally Signs Agreement To End Strike! (641 Views)

At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike / Governor Lamido Appeals To ASUU To End Strike / ASUU Strike Update: Students Give Fg, ASUU 7-day Ultimatum To End Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU/FG Finally Signs Agreement To End Strike! by kado(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
Just heard the news from Ray power 6 o clock news minutes back. Strike to be called off any moment from now!. Thank you Lord .(sobbing)* am grateful
NLC President and the education minister sign for the federal government while faggae sign for ASUU. [b][/b]

After four months of protest, the Academic
Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, is ready
to call off its industrial action.
The decision came after the Union signed a
Memorandum of Understanding, MoU, with
the Federal Government on Wednesday
evening in Abuja.
The Union was represented by its Chairman,
Nasir Fagge, while the Minister of
Education, Nyesom Wike, stood in for the
government. Both confirmed the news to
State House correspondents.
However, ASUU will address members of the
press soon
Re: ASUU/FG Finally Signs Agreement To End Strike! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re u serious
Re: ASUU/FG Finally Signs Agreement To End Strike! by lantessy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Okay o
Re: ASUU/FG Finally Signs Agreement To End Strike! by emekakelvin(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Is this for real? Judging with my instinct you cannot call God in vain.gringringrin In otherwords, Nigeria students did nt celebrate ASUU strike during the festive period gringrin
Hmmm,my brother yaf happy,lemme use this baby napin to clean your tears of joy
#Teamfreshairbecausethisnewsisafreshnews
Re: ASUU/FG Finally Signs Agreement To End Strike! by Fhemmmy: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
It is one thing to sign agreement while it is another to make it happen . . . There was once an agreement that was never see the day of light and i thot that was why they went on such strike with no end in sight.
Re: ASUU/FG Finally Signs Agreement To End Strike! by ayomipo90(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
Me still no believe
Re: ASUU/FG Finally Signs Agreement To End Strike! by kado(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
ayomipo90: Me still no believe
doubting thomaş,i didnt sob for nothing.it true.
Re: ASUU/FG Finally Signs Agreement To End Strike! by Hackerjay(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Really?
Re: ASUU/FG Finally Signs Agreement To End Strike! by vizkiz: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
angry

(1) (Reply)

All Maths Genius Come Here And Solve Me! / Ambrose Alli Aspirants Thread 2014/2015 / NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Award For 2014 And How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.