Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

FG/ASUU Sign Mou, Strike To Be Called Off Next Week - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG/ASUU Sign Mou, Strike To Be Called Off Next Week (699 Views)

Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President / ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Any Moment From Now / Has ASUU Strike Been Called Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG/ASUU Sign Mou, Strike To Be Called Off Next Week by Folksyharry(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
Following the withdrawal of the ultimatum given to the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU and the confirmation of payment of N200bn by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, the federal government and the Union, Wednesday, signed a memorandum of understanding, MoU, in Abuja.
Vanguard gathered that, the strike may be called off next week when ASUU will present the MoU to its National Executive meeting, NEC

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/strike-fgasuu-sign-mou/
Re: FG/ASUU Sign Mou, Strike To Be Called Off Next Week by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
Congrats!!!

Despite going to Isreal for pilgrimage, this issue still got delayed till now, i am wondering if he (GEJ) did not make the trip, the issue would have remained.......

Would UniPort still identify with GEJ as their own?

I am sure this government would never negotiate directly with intellectuals again preferably recommend consultants to engage them.
Re: FG/ASUU Sign Mou, Strike To Be Called Off Next Week by heymaykher(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
At last..just when i wanted it

(1) (Reply)

Too Late,ASUU Called Off It's Strike When I Have Already Gotten A Job In An Oil / Why Be A Poor Undergraduate Students, When You Can Start Making Your N100k Right / Unilag???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.