Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

ASUU Strike: Fg/ASUU Sign Mou - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Fg/ASUU Sign Mou (529 Views)

ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... / Latest On ASUU Strike: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike – Maku / ASUU Strike: FG Mounts Pressure on Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Fg/ASUU Sign Mou by hardballripplez: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Following the withdrawal of the ultimatum given to the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU  and the confirmation of payment of N200bn by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, the federal government and the Union, Wednesday, signed a memorandum of understanding, MoU,  in Abuja. It was gathered that, the strike may be called off next week when ASUU will  present the MoU to its National Executive meeting, NEC.
This is good news to all students! Let's hope the strike will be called off next week!
Source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/strike-fgasuu-sign-mou/
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg/ASUU Sign Mou by tolahood9(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
finally.....
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg/ASUU Sign Mou by pfijacobs(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
glo

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Time For Compliments And Analysis / My Dad And Elder Bro Are Pressuring Me To Take Unilag For Jamb,what Should I Do? / Buy Your Admission Forms Into Wolex Polytechnics In Akwa Ibom State Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.