Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths (8423 Views)

Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) / Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by vanguard1(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2013
Misplaced priority, the most confused governor at it again, I pity abia and its barren land, totally void of any reasonable leader, charlatans on political display, your great ancestors are crying, God shield us from this clueless leader of theirs....ochendo has no direction but is filled up with magnitude of fOolish policies.
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by Immunity1555: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2013
who will bail the CAT?
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2013
This is just bad. Have you heard of any developed nation handing out cars to the youths?

Ideas is capital, the rest is just money.

Since ideas are capital an information is the key to knowledge which generates wealth for a society, why is Nigeria investing more on THINGS than on INFORMATION

Invest money into youths ideas, not cars. Terrible.
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by Pergrace: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

We dont need to come together to fight this..

When Nelson Mandela started the revolution that made him who he is today, he didnt need a crowd.
When Mohammed Bouazizi started the Arab spring by dousing himself with fuel and putting his lighters up, he didnt need a crowd..
When Mahatma Ghandi went on a hunger strike in protest, he didnt need a crowd.

My brother, if you want a revolution, then start it by revolting..

the origin of every ripple is always a small occurence at the epicenter..

@ Okija...honestly have been thinking of a way to implement this revolt..wetin person don see for this country is enoughcry
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by skyp(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2013
The people governing Nigeria lack ideas. They have money but they don't even know how to use it for the benefit of the people. They are just confuse, trying to impress people unnecessary
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by kennethisland: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
RUBBISH.
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by Ricovendetta(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
Abia state govt giving away cars to the youths. if they are not allowed to resell or use for commercial purpose biko how is that suppose to help? The youths in question do they have a reasonable employment and income? abi is it state govt that will take care of fueling and maintenance? this is just RUBBISH. The youths need scholarships, affordable education and skill acquisition program-mes ,entrepreneurial seminars basically they need to be though how to be self employed in an environment with very limited employment. You {Ochendu} increase tuition fees and give the dropout cars as if we aint had enough of killer convoys. Reckless govt
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by IGBOSON1: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
deshclones: this dumb guy and his dumb policies.....instead of creating an enabling environment for industries to thrive so as to create life changing jobs and grow the economy,he is busy distributing cars and tricycles..no good roads to ride on..killing the youths etc....what a dumb man...

Have always reiterated that Abia and ebonyi are the bane of development in Igboland...hardly educated and devoid of any known development...lacking in human resources tooo...tufia

^^^As per your last paragraph; remove Ebonyi, and add Anambra......with Imo standing by!

Governance in Ebonyi and Enugu approach the standards we want to facilitate development. They're not the finished article yet, but they're getting there!
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by Coldfeet(f): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
NOT TO BE USED for commercial purposes! Then what for? ARABANKO tins I guess? Ogadinma.

1 Like

Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by Chriscj(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Those cars will fly abi? God pass them.
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by humblesteve(m): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
kokoA: Abia and Ebony.. Smh!
must you comment?
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by achi4u(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
deshclones: this dumb guy and his dumb policies.....instead of creating an enabling environment for industries to thrive so as to create life changing jobs and grow the economy,he is busy distributing cars and tricycles..no good roads to ride on..killing the youths etc....what a dumb man...

Have always reiterated that Abia and ebonyi are the bane of development in Igboland...hardly educated and devoid of any known development...lacking in human resources tooo...tufia
Must you attack Ebonyi before you spew that thrash u called comments?

Nna ibu anu nchi. simple
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by humblesteve(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2013

you are so dumb to have mentioned ebonyi.... smh
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by achi4u(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Pergrace:

@ Okija...honestly have been thinking of a way to implement this revolt..wetin person don see for this country is enoughcry
My broda don't try it. There is alot of tribalism in this country and nigeria is not worth dieing for.

please stay save.
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by deshclones(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
humblesteve:
you are so dumb to have mentioned ebonyi.... smh

achi4u: Must you attack Ebonyi before you spew that thrash u called comments?

Nna ibu anu nchi. simple

kindly clarify me or STFU...i did my field mapping in ebonyi...amasiri in afikpo lga to be precise and to say i was disappointed will be an understatement...the hotel i lodged charged 700naira daily,they will bring candle sticks and some wraps of tissue every day.....ebonyi state still has hardcore undiluted ringworm diseases,hardly educated people..infact i saw all those mud houses used in acting epic nollywood movies in ebonyi state...no purposeful leadership...ebonyi that is still fighting communal wars in 2013...please park well and help ur state...

1 Like

Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by sylve11: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dygeasy: They Shouldn't Use The Vehicles For Commercial Purposes And The Vehicles Are To Help The Youths Gainfully Employed.

Who's Confused Here?

U don't seem to understand how it works. Paint one side of the car abia state commercial vehicles' colour then leave the other side the way the car came with. Now, pick passengers to half their destination with full payment from them, then tell them to find their way in anyway they can at half way their destination. Drive back to ur house, sleep till it's 10pm. Or u can only carry passengers by 8pm, then park well by 11:55pm. In that way, i think what u highlighted is been fulfilled. grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by deshclones(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
deshclones:

kindly clarify me or STFU...i did my field mapping in ebonyi...amasiri in afikpo lga to be precise and to say i was disappointed will be an understatement...the hotel i lodged charged 700naira daily,they will bring candle sticks and some wraps of tissue every day.....ebonyi state still has hardcore undiluted ringworm diseases,hardly educated people..infact i saw all those mud houses used in acting epic nollywood movies in ebonyi state...no purposeful leadership...ebonyi that is still fighting communal wars in 2013...please park well and help ur state...

achi4u:
My broda don't try it. There is alot of tribalism in this country and nigeria is not worth dieing for.

please stay save.

After they say Deshclones is yapping ebonyians.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by achi4u(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
double p.
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by achi4u(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
deshclones:

After they say Deshclones is yapping ebonyians.... grin grin grin grin
This one u are quoting urself in a bid to correct my common mistakes! I hope you won't hang urself the next time you venture into Ebonyi state?

na only question I 'hask'? ....ya correct me again.
Ngwere.
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by achi4u(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
deshclones:

You lodged in a hotel of N700 and you want them to serve you ofe nsala and shawama? you must be a poor dude and please can you tell us more about the 'ring worm' ish in the state because the last time I checked there was no more cases of ringworm in Ebonyi state.
About mud houses, if there's one mud house in one compound there must be about three or more modern houses in the same compound ...that mud house stand for something.
In fact,you are living in the past.

1 Like

Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Abia my very own!, Aba the city i call my own city,how shall i redeem thee!,from the touts and hooligans who call themselves my leaders
From Ngwa road to port-harcourt road,from osisioma down to ariaria,the town reeks of gross infrastructural decay angry.....

The populace very ignorant of their rights! and intimidated soo much ,the learned one's have all deserted the city...Companies like Unilever, NIIT and a lot more,have all packed their wares leaving without looking behind sad

Why cant we get angrier than we already are! ,why cant we bring about change,without fear,that our comrades will sell us out for money undecided?
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by texazzpete(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
The people of Abia are suffering from the seeds of their laziness. One would have thought they would emulate the people of Imo that threw out Ohakim despite his desperate attempt to rig. Or the people of Oyo that cast aside Alao-Akala despite rigging and intimidation from the remnants of Adedibu's thugs.
Perhaps one thought the people of Abia would be as determined as the Edo State folks that have sworn never to vote for a PDP Governor after the 8 harrowing years of Lucky Igbinedion (Curses Be Upon Him!)

They had their chance, and still turned around to vote for Orji.

2015 is right around the corner. I expect the people of Abia to grow some cojones and vote someone sensible into power for once.
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by Okijajuju1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
achi4u: You lodged in a hotel of N700 and you want them to serve you ofe nsala and shawama? you must be a poor dude and please can you tell us more about the 'ring worm' ish in the state because the last time I checked there was no more cases of ringworm in Ebonyi state.
About mud houses, if there's one mud house in one compound there must be about three or more modern houses in the same compound ...that mud house stand for something.
In fact,you are living in the past.

[b]This guy head no correct.. grin
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
where are the abians in the house, home and abroad?
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by thejurist: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
MAY GOD BLESS GOVERNOR T.A. ORJI FOR MAKING THE YOUTHS HAPPY IN ABIA STATE. WE ARE HAPPY WITH THE EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME FOR THE YOUTHS...ITS IS WORTH IT. GOD BLESS T.A. ORJI
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by thejurist: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
ONLY THE FOOLEST FOOL WILL DISAGREE WITH THE EMPOWERMENT SCHEME OF THE ABIA STATE GOVERNMENT...WE ARE SO HAPPY WITH GOVERNOR T.A. ORJI.
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by humblesteve(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
deshclones:

guy you must be joking,,,huh? tell me you ain't serious about what you just typed,,,,chaiiii,,, see wetin poverty de coz,, if i were you i wouldn't have stated the amount I was charged in that hotel,,guy you fall my hand ehh,,,

c dude, am from afikpo north ok? you can't tell me that there's no better hotel there,or you want me to start counting for you?

Bro you just need to grow up!
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by ChinoElects: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^As per your last paragraph; remove Ebonyi, and add Anambra......with Imo standing by!

Governance in Ebonyi and Enugu approach the standards we want to facilitate development. They're not the finished article yet, but they're getting there!

Clown, I keep saying that complex is your major problem..
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by plaetton: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
What a mo.to.n of a governor. What are unemployed youths going to do with cars? To impress their girlfriends and villagers?
Our leadership seem to suffer from a perennial epidemic of stu.pi.Di.ty.

It is not the job of government to buy cars for people. There are countless much urgent social , health, educational and infrastructural pprograms that need urgent funding.

This unimaginative mo.ro.n is confused about what to do with the billions of naira at his disposal.
What a curse for the good people of Abia State.

1 Like

Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by Greatihex(m): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
venorite: [b]HOW LONG
How long shall our people continue to wallow in poverty while a selected few are getting richer?
How long will the president and his household continue to eat #1billion while our people die of starvation?
How long shall we continue to suffer and smile?
How long shall our federal and state roads continue to kill our people?
How long shall our airplanes continue to fall from the skies while several billions are budgeted for the aviation industry yearly?
How long will how politicians continue to ethicize everything by using our national dallies which is supposed to be our eyes and ears as weapons for ethnic battle thereby turning us into ethnic bigots?
How long shall our senates continue to receive billions as salaries and allowances and continue to make laws that favor them and their friends?
How long will our Judges continue to collect money and influence decisions to favor the highest bidder?
How long will our police continue to kill innocent citizens in the name of involuntary discharge, you also see our police and soldiers smoking Indian hemp in public places.
How long will our soldiers continue to punish innocent citizens that wear camouflage but cannot fight Boko haram to a standstill?
How long will INEC continue to promise us free and fair election but still end up rigging the same election?
How long will our pastors and imams continue to extort us in the name of tithe and offerings?
How long will foreigners continue to enslave us in our own country?
How long will our telecommunication giants continue to deduct money when we recharge our phones with our hard earned money and still provide quack services to us?
How long will it take us to understand that PDP, APC, APGA, LP, PPA and all political parties in Nigeria are all the same?
How long will our lecturers continue to demand for sex and money in exchange for marks and at the same time go on strike for not being paid for doing nothing?
Our hospitals are in shambles and our politicians fly off to other countries with better Medicare to receive treatment for their headache and stomach aches while our people die of serious sicknesses.
When did it get to this?
Where are we heading with this?
There is so much going on that if I continue; we might not have an end to this piece. You see a girl of 15 years dating a boy of 18years.for Christ sake, what are they supposed to gain from such relationships?
A house divided can never stand, Nigeria is our home.
We need to come together as a nation to fight these things, we need a revolution or one day we might have no country to call ours.

God bless us all
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
[/b]
. This guy self. Nawao.
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by nellyalph: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
This man is the dumbest of them all! Pls who re his advisers? They shld be sacked asap!
Well, hrd he mite be running 4 senate or senate president. Dat shld be his tactics
Re: Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths by Stanbeto: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ochendo ndi Abia, God will Help you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Sector Loses N534b In 356 Days / Adamawa Orders Closure Of 30 Boarding Schools Over Insecurity / Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.