Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday (8645 Views)

FG Unveils Free Health Services To 100 Million Nigerians / The Catalyst For Imminent Collapse Of The Health Sector In Nigeria / Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by heykims(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2013
heykims:
No wonder u know so little abt d clinical world. Like i said, Im not trading words, so NO COMMENT.
besides, i neva insulted u, u called me an educated illiterate.
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Samgreguc(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2013
heykims:
No wonder u know so little abt d clinical world. Like i said, Im not trading words, so NO COMMENT.

what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Samgreguc(m): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2013
heykims:
besides, i neva insulted u, u called me an educated illiterate.
sorry for that, just prove to me you are not.
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by heykims(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2013
Samgreguc:
sorry for that, just prove to me you are not.
i cant waste my time proving anything to an envious pharmacist who hardly knows wats going on in d wards.
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Samgreguc(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2013
heykims:
i cant waste my time proving anything to an envious pharmacist who hardly knows wats going on in d wards.
the wrong things going on ryt?
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by heykims(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2013
Samgreguc:
no comment
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by heykims(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2013
Samgreguc:
No comment.
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Nsonso: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2013
Docs are greedy & selfish. If this strike has to do with the court ruling in favour of JOHESU, & Med Lab. Scientists precisely, which i know is not far from it, they are outright losers. I know this is d bone of contention in this strike. NMA says they will collapse d health sector if Fg implements d High court's ruling.
NMA will regret this strike. I repeat, they will regret this strike. Why not appeal d case if u disagree wit d lower court's ruling? The strike is uncalled for since they hv a better & appropriate alternative. When they ignite d fire they cant escape being burnt.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by heykims(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2013
I enjoy gisting wt ppl who re involved in clinical medicine. It sounds livelier when discussing wt registered nurses even medical lab scientist. They know wat clinical medicine really is nd not just one fourth party who doesnt know dt he doesnt know....
Abeg any CLINICAL guy on ds forum??
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Naijamericana: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
Is it mandatory for all doctors to be part of a union
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by adeoladrg(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
heykims: I enjoy gisting wt ppl who re involved in clinical medicine. It sounds livelier when discussing wt registered nurses even medical lab scientist. They know wat clinical medicine really is nd not just one fourth party who doesnt know dt he doesnt know....
Abeg any CLINICAL guy on ds forum??

Who is this one forming clinical? What is clinical with the case at hand?
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Tobbie9(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
I knew pharmacy students will soon invade this thread
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by adeoladrg(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
Tobbie9: I knew pharmacy students will soon invade this thread

Don't worry bro, ASUU caused it, buh we're resuming soon. So u'll av NL to urselves, buh d contention remains.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2013
lexrichy: but u go to the chemist to buy condoms.

Chemist dem dey strike too?
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2013
heykims:
so typical of yoruba medical students. Smh
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Tobbie9(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2013
nouveaux:
so typical of yoruba medical students. Smh
how does this make sense?
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2013
Rudebwoy:

Chemist dem dey strike too?
lmao! Na hunger go kill am, gaskiya
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Peaceworld(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
NMA is now on strike. Isn't it shameful what they are demanding for? My question is this: Why is the NMA always trying to stiffle the progress of other health professions in Nigeria? Are they even a registered trade union in Nigeria? WHY DO THEY ALWAYS THINK THAT THEY SHOULD LEAD EVERYTHING HEALTH in Nigeria? Should a CMD be the head of a hospital? Our doctors always stay under the guise of what other nations are doing, why don't they check this out?

http://www.healism.com/blogs/the_stanley_rubenti_medical_tourism_blog/hospital_hierarchy:_who's_really_in_charge?/

Doctors want to be in charge of Nigeria's health care system, to the detriment of other health care workers, and that is so shameful. They don't see other health professions like physiotherapy and pharmacy as part of the health team, but rather as scum...this is very sad...the more reason the health sector is in disarray right now...it's because of doctors demanding for the destruction of other people's livelihoods. Imagine NMA talking of privatizing other health professions? This is very shameful...I'm really ashamed of the level these fools can go...they talk of privatizing others but not themselves...is that not hypocritical? Hippocrates will be rolling in his grave...

1 Like

Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Samgreguc(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2013
Peaceworld: NMA is now on strike. Isn't it shameful what they are demanding for? My question is this: Why is the NMA always trying to stiffle the progress of other health professions in Nigeria? Are they even a registered trade union in Nigeria? WHY DO THEY ALWAYS THINK THAT THEY SHOULD LEAD EVERYTHING HEALTH in Nigeria? Should a CMD be the head of a hospital? Our doctors always stay under the guise of what other nations are doing, why don't they check this out?

http://www.healism.com/blogs/the_stanley_rubenti_medical_tourism_blog/hospital_hierarchy:_whos_really_in_charge?/

Doctors want to be in charge of Nigeria's health care system, to the detriment of other health care workers, and that is so shameful. They don't see other health professions like physiotherapy and pharmacy as part of the health team, but rather as scum...this is very sad...the more reason the health sector is in disarray right now...it's because of doctors demanding for the destruction of other people's livelihoods. Imagine NMA talking of privatizing other health professions? This is very shameful...I'm really ashamed of the level these fools can go...they talk of privatizing others but not themselves...is that not hypocritical? Hippocrates will be rolling in his grave...
no mind dem. Self centered human beings.
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Tobbie9(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abeg lets hear word with all this propaganda jare
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 21, 2013
Tobbie9: Abeg lets hear word with all this propaganda jare
Tobi xup! Shey u don dey school?
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Tobbie9(m): 6:14am On Dec 21, 2013
nouveaux:
Tobi xup! Shey u don dey school?
boss i just commot 4 school yesterday
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
Tobbie9: boss i just commot 4 school yesterday
naso. Merry xmas. Me sef don run commot 2day
Re: Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday by Peaceworld(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
heykims:

See oponu, mongoloid.
Never saw this in 2013, but you're the bigger fool. Asshole.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Semen Dropping During Excretion / Jiangang / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.